Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM List will be out tomorrow after the Perspolis - Al-Nasr match. https://www.varzesh3.com/news/171144...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Go TM!

Comment

I guess list could by 23-24 + 5 or 6 standbys in accordance with new protocol rules. This is what other NTs seem to be doing.

Only potential surprise callup I see is Aref Aghasi from Foolad. He is a 23 year old CB who has been fantastic in Foolad's league run to qualify for ACL. One of nekou's favorites. I say this bc PAG is not getting called up. Shoja will be one of the replacements, and probably Aghasi replacing cheshmi. I think Salimi will either be part of standbys or not involved bc he didnt play in last few months due to fight with tractor board+ injury.

If Majid is not called then cheshmi would be presumably. If majid is called up Salimi or Cheshmi would be the standbys. Ghafouri is also injured.
      Besides that I think 2 of the PP players included will be standby (Aghaei+Nemati). That only leaves two other players on standby list.

Mazaheri should replace Beira and GK order will go :Niazmand, Abedz, Mazaheri. Not sure if one additional gk would be on standby list. That would leave just one more outfield player on standby list. Im also not sure if the standby's will be publicly confirmed, or just included in the 29 man list.

My predictions are roughly:

GK : Niazmand (Sepahan), Abedzadeh (Maritimo), Mazaheri (SS)

CB: Kanaani, Khalilzadeh (PP), Majid (Trabzonspor) / Cheshmi (SS), Aghasi (Foolad)

RB : Moharrami (Dinamo), Rezaeian (QAT)

LB : Mohammadi (Gent), Hajsafi (Tractor)

CM: Ezatolahi (Vejle), Ebrahimi (QAT), Nourollahi (PP), Ali Karimi (SS)

CAM/WING : Gholizadeh (Charleroi), Ghoddos (Brentford), Amiri (PP), Ghaedi (SS), Torabi (QAT)/Mohebbi (sepahan)

CF : Azmoun (Zenit), Taremi ( Porto), Rezaei (Charleroi), Ansarifard (AEK)

Standby : Haghighi (Nassaji), Salimi(Tractor)/ Cheshmi (SS) , Nemati + Aghaei (PP), Mohebbi (Sepahan)/ Torabi (QAT), 1 other PGPL (Esmailifar?).

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
        Choice of Dragan poses a risk, however having watched his teams perform, I have fate in him.
        The biggest question is will he be able to psychologically manage players at this level for do or die International games.
        Those he has managed so far have never been at the TM level.
        For him, the midfield Marshalls the game, tiki-taka passing, maintaining possession, wearing down the opposition, keeping the shape throughout the game, driving through the midfield with the odd wing play and crosses, low drives in the box, lone sole striker, the two full backs joining the attack, strictly no long balls with the goaly starting the game from the back with short throws to defence are Dragan’s trademark.
        huh, i'd certainly question the wisdom of adaptation of such overall scheme of play for TM..!
        First off, our Midfield is currently in complete shambles and full of either internationally untested Could-be's, played-out Has beens or outa form ones..! & a Strong Calibered and well rehearsed an in-synch MF is a prerequisite for playing a Tika Taka/passing, Possession Based football..!!
        Besides traditionally speaking, Peak Team Fitness, Strong Composure and Vision in Possession and even more so Disciplined and Inteligent Movements W/O the ball and forming sensible Passing Triangles and easy passing outlet for the ball carrier, IS SIMPLY NOT IN YOUR AVG. IRANIAN PLAYER'S DNA, Or @ least by enlarge, hasnt been from my experience of playing with and watching iranian footballers, especially those who play domestically..!!

sure, such possession based attacking tactics will likely yield impressive results vs under-strength and sized minnows (a la the 14-0 rout of cambodia, under Wiltits).... but faced against higher caliber,
        physically formidable opponents who presses us hard and physically, it'll all falters and goes to shitt real quick.... especially after our boys run outa optimal team steam late in the first half or perhaps late in 2nd half of games ...!! especially when faced against the likes of Iraq or even Bahrain who are also likely to resort to mind-games and dirty playing antics with additional help from AFC Corrupted officiating to boot ..!!

I'd hope these 2 rather stern friendly tests coming up will be sufficient to convince Dragan to rethink his TM's approach...!!? if we dont get embarrassed in process and him getting booted from the job afterwards before he get his International career off the ground..!! especially probable considering he'd be missing his 1st choice keeper and most of the TM regulars in the Backline..!

Personally, i dont see why he'd have to resort to re-inventing the wheels, so to say..!! If i were him, i'd just make slight changes to good Ol CQ, mostly Defensive tactics and build up on that with his own preferred players and small tactical modifications... leave revolutionary tactical and playing changes for the games vs our tokhmy opponents or as situational undertakings in more vital clashes..!

Comment

The following nine players are invited and they are in the camp: Rashid Mazaheri, Payam Niazmand, Majid Hosseini, Aref Gholami, Omid Noorafkan, Ehsan Hajsafi, Ali Karimi, Mojtaba Najarian, and Mehdi Ghaedi

The rest of squad includes Perspolis and overseas players which will be announced after Perspolis game. It seems that Shojaei and Dejagah are dropped from the squad.

https://www.ghatreh.com/news/nn55282...A8%D8%AE%D8%B4

Comment

Now that afc Semi final is over....

WE DEMAND A LIST

been starved for team Melli news

Comment

TM List:

GK: Mazaheri, Niazmand, Abedzadeh

Defenders: Moharrami, Milad Mohammadi, Majid Hosseini, Aref Gholami, Khalilzadeh, Kanaanizadegan, Siamak Nemati, Mojtaba Najarian

Wingers/Midfielders: Ghoddos, Nourollahi, Ali Karimi, Hajsafi, Amiri, Torabi, Gholizadeh, Noorafkan

Forwards: Azmoun, Taremi, Kaveh Rezaei, Ghaedi

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/6356/%D8%A7%...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Comment

Beiranvand, Pouraliganjidid, and Jahanbakhsh did not make it due to injury.

Comment

Ghafouri, Rezaeian, Ebrahimi, Ezatollahi, Dejagah, Shojaei, Cheshmi, and Ansarifard are dropped.

Comment

Excellent list. Shahab zahedi could have been added

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
                      Ghafouri, Rezaeian, Ebrahimi, Ezatollahi, Dejagah, Shojaei, Cheshmi, and Ansarifard are dropped.
                      Maybe this is why Dejagah is sad and posted on Instagram ...

I like the list somehow, seems like we miss
                      No big name ?

Comment

Personally never been in a big fan of ansarifard, but the one thing he does offer is some variety, he’s been used in RW, behind CF, etc

As for dejagah, I think when healthy he has something to offer but this guy just cannot stay fit or healthy. Unless I’m wrong he barely started for tractor no?

Comment

I know Ezatollahi hasn’t been playing much up until recently, but I feel most secure when he anchors our midfield. He seems to add a spark when he plays for TM, despite his less than stellar club career. Hopefully our midfield is solid, because I’ve noticed we tend to lose when our midfield is short and weak without a tall physical presence.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                            I know Ezatollahi hasn’t been playing much up until recently, but I feel most secure when he anchors our midfield. He seems to add a spark when he plays for TM, despite his less than stellar club career. Hopefully our midfield is solid, because I’ve noticed we tend to lose when our midfield is short and weak without a tall physical presence.
                            he will be back when hes fully in shape and form. Right now he is getting there but additional games with a lot of travel for somebody who just played 4 90 mins after each other for first time in 3+ years is recipe for injury considering his injury history and current lack of full fitness.

Better two get a two week break and work on fitness so he continues to go from strength to strength in denmark. Then he can be included from next list.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              he will be back when hes fully in shape and form. Right now he is getting there but additional games with a lot of travel for somebody who just played 4 90 mins after each other for first time in 3+ years is recipe for injury considering his injury history and current lack of full fitness.

Better two get a two week break and work on fitness so he continues to go from strength to strength in denmark. Then he can be included from next list.
                              gonna be honest, i thought ezzatollahi looked washed in his games

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
                                gonna be honest, i thought ezzatollahi looked washed in his games
                                danish press + coach seem to have very different opinion. Their fans said hes their best signing in years and he just got MOTM vs copenhagen in 2-2 draw.

Hes not in top shape but still highly effective on D end and solid in possession, fitness levels increasing every week but given how long its been since he played consistently will take a while to get to normal levels.

Comment

Working...
                                X