Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amiri for sure deserves a call up. But if he’s called up for this camp it’s risking his physical health. Chance of injury is higher, because he’s been training and would have played a total of 7 matches in less than 5 weeks.

Comment

I don’t think any Persepolis player should be called up for this camp. It’s up to Skocic but I’m sure he’s also aware it could be risking potential injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
        I don’t think any Persepolis player should be called up for this camp. It’s up to Skocic but I’m sure he’s also aware it could be risking potential injuries.
        I think he should call up perspolis players but rest them for first friendly game with Uzbekistan and use them for second friendly game with Mali.

Comment

So is Friday the official day when our list gets released?

Comment

I can't believe the last TM game was on 11/14/2019. I had completely forgotten that Shojaei got a red card in that game.

Comment

PAG is out of list bc of china related covid restrictions.

Beira ARJ miss out due to SLIGHT injuries.

Majid : Nothing confirmed but I think he might miss out/withdraw just to lack of match fitness.

I think this clears some stuff up for our lineups and actually could be positive. We know capabilities of those 3 guys and friendlies will give us chance to see more of high performing guys that havent played a ton for tM yet (gholizadeh,niazmand,Shoja,etc).

I think Niazmand and Abedzadeh will split matches, get one each.

I think skocic will go with :

---------------Niazmand (abedz)------------

Sadegh-----Kanaani-----Shoja------Milad

-------------------Omid----------------
              -----------Saeid---------Gholi-------------

Ghoddos----------Azmoun----------Taremi

Gholi and ghoddos are interchangable positionally.

I expect to see Kaveh,Hajsafi,Karim,Ramin,Amiri off the bench for sure. Probably torabi,ghaedi will see minutes too.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                Majid : Nothing confirmed but I think he might miss out/withdraw just to lack of match fitness.
                I think this clears some stuff up for our lineups and actually could be positive. We know capabilities of those 3 guys and friendlies will give us chance to see more of high performing guys that havent played a ton for tM yet (gholizadeh,niazmand,Shoja,etc).
                I expect to see Kaveh,Hajsafi,Karim,Ramin,Amiri off the bench for sure. Probably torabi,ghaedi will see minutes too.
                I want to see Iman Salimi in there as well and I wonder how a Bayern like transition of position would work out if we used Ramin as DM in middle field next to Saeed

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                  I want to see Iman Salimi in there as well and I wonder how a Bayern like transition of position would work out if we used Ramin as DM in middle field next to Saeed
                  thats pretty left field lol. What qualities does ramin have to be CM? His technique and passing from RB under pressure is already questionable. We have nourollahi, Hajsafi , Ali Karimi all as true CMs to try after first choice partnership of omid and Saeid. No need to try totally random things given how long its been since our main team played together.

I agree with iman salimi but given we have PAG and Majid out we need two new cbs in there. It makes sense to play 2 guys who are familiar with each others game is possible.

We want to win both these matches. Kanaani and Shoja are playing together every week at high level, keeping out some strong CFs in ACL and both have excellent bazi sazi for iranian standards. Kanani's pass to unlock defense for first PP goal the other night vs Pakhtakor was top class.

I think that being coached by Golmo who himself was a great cb is really good for them. Both have developed a maturity and calmness in their game they didnt have before and actually compliment each other well.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    Great squad. Uzbekistan is a much improved team and a great test. Shumorodov, their striker, is not much worse of a player than Sardar Azmoun and plays for Genoa in the Serie A now

Official: Genoa sign Uzbek striker Eldor Shomurodov from FC Rostov: https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...striker_eldor/

Looks like it happened bro! Can't wait to play Shomurodov in our friendly on the 8th! (Also, may I ask how did you know/find about this rumor so early?)

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Official: Genoa sign Uzbek striker Eldor Shomurodov from FC Rostov: https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...striker_eldor/

Looks like it happened bro! Can't wait to play Shomurodov in our friendly on the 8th! (Also, may I ask how did you know/find about this rumor so early?)
                      dadash vaghan I was K*s o Shering but it ended up being true

Either way he's a good player and the Uzbekistan NT as a whole is very much improved. It will be a good test!

Comment

I’m happy they have a player in Serie A. The better teams like Uzbekistan and Iraq get, the better all of Asia gets.

We don’t focus on this topic much on the forums, but the fact that Iran has so many legionnaires helps our Asian opponents. Experience is the most key factor towards progress in anything. The more players go to better leagues, the better their national teams can get, the better they’ll compete vs other Asian teams and in return our continent gets better.

You guys remember how much Carlos stressed on Asia? Lol bichare hamash gerye mikard baraye Asia. Look at Asia now. Look at teams like Iraq and Uzbekistan (for example). This Iraq team beat Saudi Arabia 4-1 two years ago. Even though Saudi Arabia wasn’t and isn’t at their best, they aren’t complete pushovers either. But they lost to Iraq. Why? Because Iraq invested in their football even though they’re badbakht like us if not worse. Or we’re worse i don’t know.

The point is I’m happy for the Uzbek and wish him the best at Genoa!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          I feel really uncomfortable having a unstable player like Shoja in TM. The guy is a walking red card waiting to happen. Give me Salimi or Cheshmi. Even thought their ceiling isn't as high as Shoja's, they are at least more stable.

I'd like to see a position with wingbacks because both Milmo and Sadegh are quick and skilled.

Last edited by The; 10-02-2020, 02:25 AM.

Comment

https://footballi.net/news/r/584722/...ربایجان

Ali Ghorbani got called up to Azerbaijan's NT by Gianni De Biasi

Comment

Azerbaijan is honourless.

Comment

Did qatar or france not have any interest in him?
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X