This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
    Always curious why we never tried playing teams like Armenia or Georgia more. Both are decent and nearby
    We played Armenia in Yerevan during the Ghotbi era. I’m surprised too it’s been a while, a lot of the former Soviet countries close to us would be so much better than Syria, Oman, kuwait, etc.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Uhlsport terminates his partnership with IFF. Hopefully we go for a domestic brand

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Uhlsport terminates his partnership with IFF. Hopefully we go for a domestic brand
        i hope we get nike kits again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good. They’ve always been a shady brand. I was looking at their kits from the mid 90s and even then they were using poor materials and copycat designs.

Comment

They didn't even have Iran Kits for sale on their website!!!!!!!

Comment

What's the best possible domestic brand? Merooj?

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                Exactly, they are our neighbours and they have decent national teams. Same goes for Turkey and Russia, we should play them more often in friendlies.
                Btw gianni de biasi who was rumored to be the next iran coach, becomes Azerbaijan's new coach

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                  i hope we get nike kits again
                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Yeah lol i like to se a homemade domestic nike ripoff made by someones khaleh in iff, they didnt eaven sponsor the shoes for world cup
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                    Yeah lol i like to se a homemade domestic nike ripoff made by someones khaleh in iff, they didnt eaven sponsor the shoes for world cup
                    [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Wow, really? So not even Uhlsport want to sponsor us? Just wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        They didn't even have Iran Kits for sale on their website!!!!!!!
                        Because they weren't a sponsor, only a kit provider.
                        golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                          Wow, really? So not even Uhlsport want to sponsor us? Just wow.
                          As I said in the previous reply bro, they were never a sponsor, only kit providers. That's probably why they stopped the cooperation with IFF because it's not very profitable for them and the coronavirus likely has some affect.
                          golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

i think our best alternative still is to go back to buying Adidas kits at wholesale and print our own numbers and logo on it..!
                            at least we can buy some abroo...!!

Comment

Let's talk about TM call up now. Who should be invited besides the usual suspects?

Comment

Mehrdad Mohammadi definitely needs to be included in a big role going forward in my opinion, either as a starter or go-to super sub. He can be a difference maker for us, and deserves the right wing spot over ARJ. Regardless of the reasons (internal BHA politics or not), ARJ has been warming the bench all season while Merhdad has been banging in goals and making noise, all while playing on a really bad team. He's got the technique and physique to help us dig out of this hole.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X