Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If freedom of the press isnt a thing in Iran, they might as well use it to stop reporters in sports from making stupid rumours every second.

I remember a news reporter from Iran interviewed me RIGHT BEFORE the Morocco game outside the stadium and was asking me questions about the Rahmati fiasco and CQs player choices. Support the damn team!

Comment

Azmoun says Skocic is better than Wilmots:

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/448...Wilmots-Azmoun

Comment

Sagnol spoke about the rumor : http://www.leparisien.fr/amp/sports/...20-8324850.php

He said the rumor came because he had an interview with iran tv

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
          Azmoun says Skocic is better than Wilmots:
          https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/448...Wilmots-Azmoun
          I fear the day someone say Wilmots is better than the coach..
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

According to AFC, the remaining WCQ round 2 matches will be played in October and November.

Comment

Interview with iman salimi - was called up to TM once or twice but has deserved a consistent TM spot for a long time

https://youtu.be/lojWz0Bcxis
              Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 06-09-2020, 10:27 PM.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I just hope for sake of TM and also shutting the mouths of many a$$holes in Iran, Skocic manage to qualify us for the 2nd round. He is not the most prolific guy for TM job, but good enough to pass this round, specially, he knows our league and players.
                I am very happy how so far he dealt with the pressure, and didn't waste his time responding bunch of no clues in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  I just hope for sake of TM and also shutting the mouths of many a$$holes in Iran, Skocic manage to qualify us for the 2nd round. He is not the most prolific guy for TM job, but good enough to pass this round, specially, he knows our league and players.
                  I am very happy how so far he dealt with the pressure, and didn't waste his time responding bunch of no clues in Iran.
                  When Queiroz was in charge, he was the most qualified, most experienced, most everything in a football sense ahead of everyone in Iran.

Skočić doesn't have that pedigree. That doesn't mean to say he's not good enough to be the head coach. Media in Iran feeds off people like Mansourian, Mayeli Kohan, Peyrovani etc saying things on TV.

The other argument about Skočić not having international coaching experience. I hate that. Wilmots had tons of international experience but did f*** all for us. He has to start somewhere, Iran is not a bad place to start your international coaching experience.
                  golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTWY9kcTOGQ

encourage everybody with criticisms of taj to watch extended interview with misaghi. He just showed him up the entire interview. The guy is a shrewd operator, who may not be perfect, but is not an incapable loser either. He deserves credit for his work keeping CQ, the shortlist of managers he compiled to replace him (First choice lopetegui, second choice renard, third choice wilmots), dealing with the ridiculous sanctions as he explains, and much more.

Misaghi on the other hand is a total inbreed who really needs to spend a large amount of time in some sort of rehabilitation facility or siberian wilderness. What a nasty piece of work he is.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTWY9kcTOGQ
                      encourage everybody with criticisms of taj to watch extended interview with misaghi. He just showed him up the entire interview. The guy is a shrewd operator, who may not be perfect, but is not an incapable loser either. He deserves credit for his work keeping CQ, the shortlist of managers he compiled to replace him (First choice lopetegui, second choice renard, third choice wilmots), dealing with the ridiculous sanctions as he explains, and much more.
                      Misaghi on the other hand is a total inbreed who really needs to spend a large amount of time in some sort of rehabilitation facility or siberian wilderness. What a nasty piece of work he is.
                      Taj critics are the only group that’s as cringe worthy as CQ critics. Loved how he rips up that weezly misaghi
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Excuse me, did you watch the whole interview? I didn't get the impression Taj was a beacon of competence and knowledge. In fact, that one clause in the contract seems to be so poorly worded that Wilmots is going to give us a good run for our money, if not win the case outright.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                          Excuse me, did you watch the whole interview? I didn't get the impression Taj was a beacon of competence and knowledge. In fact, that one clause in the contract seems to be so poorly worded that Wilmots is going to give us a good run for our money, if not win the case outright.
                          We simply lost CQ services under his supposed leadership ..!! Enough said..!!
                          didnt see him come to give interviews in support of keeping Carlos and extending his contract back when it mattered and perhaps take on an ass-clown's like Misaghi when that bastard Brangoh was stirring up shitt and entire PP domestic goozoo fans and IRIB were on CQ's back in the run up to AC, trying to undermine our chances of going deep into the tourney and quiet possibly winning the title..!
                          instead he just abandoned him at most vital juncture and just like a good YES MAN (who's primary concern is saving his own hide) stayed quiet when CQ was coming under unfair criticism from every corner of our football media etc followed along exactly as he was prescribed by bosses in Sport Ministry..!...... and provided CQ with little to no help in the preparatory program for AC and during it, forcing him to blow up about the long time unpaid salaries to his assistance and other shitt conditions in the AC prep camp to the media in midst of the competition ..!
                          folks need to take their heads outa their butts and really see Taj for what he really was , simply a Useless be-orzeh stooge ..! typical of most all IR officials...!
                          they just Follow what theyre being Told until they loose their positions for one reason or another....!! then come bitching and whining in the media under the pretense of SUPPOSEDLY EXPOSING THE CORRUPTIONS..!! , these are all tried and true tactics in order to force the authorities to bestow up on them another position of power in order to shut them up again...!!

need more proof..? go back to time when Wilmot was being sought after and introduced as TM coach..!! now can you recall Taj iterating anything in the media about his hesitation to hire him and his doubt in his ability to lead TM ...??? NO

anyways im done beating this annoying fking dead horse .....you guys take what you want from all this bs..!!

Comment

Hopefully No Shojaei, Karim, Dejagah, Vouria ,Ramin, Amiri, etc moving forward. It is slowly time to make places for like Ghaedi, Mohhebi, Danail Esmailfar, Norollahi , Moharammi and few others.
                            I am not even sure Shojaei and Ashkan will be included to the next camp, hope not.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Hopefully No Shojaei, Karim, Dejagah, Vouria ,Ramin, Amiri, etc moving forward. It is slowly time to make places for like Ghaedi, Mohhebi, Danail Esmailfar, Norollahi , Moharammi and few others.
                              I am not even sure Shojaei and Ashkan will be included to the next camp, hope not.
                              I disagree. This first camp is not the time to experiment. We have to win all 4 games. Moving forward after these next 4 games, we can integrate the younger guys in.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                                I disagree. This first camp is not the time to experiment. We have to win all 4 games. Moving forward after these next 4 games, we can integrate the younger guys in.
                                We have been saying this for years and its two of the eXpErIeNcEd players who have cost us crucial points in qualifiers. How else are young players supposed to gain experience? Shojaei and Dejagah are mentally/physically done. Rezaeian was never anything special, now he is playing for the last place team in qatar. Ansarifard plays in the same garbage league. Hajsafi out too, what a bum.

With a new coach after so many years with Queiroz, its gonna be an experiment anyways. Might as well build the new foundation with younger players with potential. Its a better investment for the future of TM. Why keep wasting caps on old, washed up players who have nothing left to contribute?

Comment

Working...
                                X