X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Markar Aghajanian interview with Gol Bezan talking about his time with CQ:
    https://m.soundcloud.com/gol-bezan/i...ran-asst-coach
    I like Markar Aghajanian. I got to meet him when TM were here for a friendly game. I had a good 20 minutes talk with him. He's such a nice guy.

BTW.... about the Japan game, did he say, as you know we did not concede a goal before the first goal of Japan?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      nice find hoorad!

From the highlights he is very solid defensively, good in the tackle, but very mobile and covers ground well. He looked sharp technically in tight spaces and smart passing choices. His age is good. He was part of the u17 squad with Saeid, Majid, salimi, moharrami, etc.

Our current CM lineup looks something like : Ebrahimi, Ezatolahi, Nourollahi as the only guaranteed guys on the roster. Hajsafi I guess can play there, not very well anymore though. I would consider giving this guy a call before somebody like Ali Karimi who has proven to be too slow for high level international matches, confirmed by his stint in croatia where dinamo and lokomotiva coaches just thought his speed of play wasnt going to cut it.

Since skocic coached him I could see him being one surprise call up from SNA. IT seems he was also captaining the side during this season in some matches, impressive for somebody his age!
      Fortunatly, Ebrahimi is still playing at a high level so we can probably get another 3/4 years out of him and by then, someone might come out and impress and take that role next to Ezatollahi

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

I would like to see Dragan Skočić call up Moslem Mojadami up TM for the next fixtures we have. I wonder if Skočic will since Mojadami is already familiar with his footballing philosophy, tactics, and expectations. I cannot recall an Iranian player in the league going after 50/50s as confidently, cleanly, and accurately as he does. He is 23 years of age and plays CM - an area where reinforcement is desperately needed! I have not seem him mentioned on the Forums before and I think he could be someone Skočic calls up having played under him at Sanat Naft.
        Man what a highlight! He looks like a future stud.. It's a breath of fresh air watching some defensive highlights from a midfielder... The intangibles are there honestly

Comment

DaYum....! mojadami for TM..!!
          very impressive highlight reel..!!
          shorty got a mean, yet calculated and silky smooth game on him..!!
          love this lil man's anticipation, positioning, fking mean-ass tackling, calm in possession and intelligent and quick decision making on the ball , vision, Rare Close Control of the ball, good enough touch n accuracy on passes and excellent dribbling technic..!!

lil homie indeed got a splendid skill-set..!!
          get him on TM right away, we are badly in need of CM reinforcement..!

Comment

Based on the highlights he has a weak left foot for a CAM, he needs unneccessary time each time to get the ball to his right foot. In Iran he can run away with this weakness, unfortunately not in international football.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikiosan View Post
              Based on the highlights he has a weak left foot for a CAM, he needs unneccessary time each time to get the ball to his right foot. In Iran he can run away with this weakness, unfortunately not in international football.
              He's not a CAM though. CM/CDM
              golbezanpodcast.com
              twitter.com/GolBezan
              instagram.com/GolBezan
              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

The Iranian verratti!

Comment

I spoke with Moslem last night - He confirmed that his contract with Sanat Naft is expiring next month. He said that although he'd love to move to Europe, he doesn't have any European offers yet - it's likely he'll move to a top 4 team in PGPL this summer.

He is a quality midfielder, reminds me of Lucas Torreira. He had the most yellow cards in the league this season with 8.

Overall he seems like a nice kid who has aspirations of playing in European football.
                  golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                    I spoke with Moslem last night - He confirmed that his contract with Sanat Naft is expiring next month. He said that although he'd love to move to Europe, he doesn't have any European offers yet - it's likely he'll move to a top 4 team in PGPL this summer.

He is a quality midfielder, reminds me of Lucas Torreira. He had the most yellow cards in the league this season with 8.

Overall he seems like a nice kid who has aspirations of playing in European football.
                    That's awesome man! I saw on Instagram he follows GolBezan creator

Comment

That's awesome man! I saw on Instagram he follows GolBezan creator
                      Yeah bro, we were talking about all that stuff.
                      golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post

If he is gonna be a free agent in a month then he himself needs to take a more active role in bringing attention to himself in Europian football markets..! Sorta like MilMo ..!? By take an Eu Trialing trip of sort this summer ..!
                        Especially in good entry level EU leagues such as eredivisie, NOS, Belgium who’s teams are actively looking out for Cheap/Free to attain quality young talents ..!
                        Ftb Lack of any senior international caps probably looking to be the biggest stumbling block to materializing an immediate EU contract ..! ?
                        As it stands he is far more likely to be gobbled up by the sorkhoAbi, so perhaps his biggest concern should be hiring a Professional, Shrewd Representation with EU team connections & be very careful to ensure a reasonable Out Clause is placed in his next IPL contract ..!
                        Otherwise he’s likely to be held hostage in Pp & such clubs till it’s too late & wasted ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          If he is gonna be a free agent in a month then he himself needs to take a more active role in bringing attention to himself in Europian football markets..! Sorta like MilMo ..!? By take an Eu Trialing trip of sort this summer ..!
                          Especially in good entry level EU leagues such as eredivisie, NOS, Belgium who’s teams are actively looking out for Cheap/Free to attain quality young talents ..!
                          Ftb Lack of any senior international caps probably looking to be the biggest stumbling block to materializing an immediate EU contract ..! ?
                          As it stands he is far more likely to be gobbled up by the sorkhoAbi, so perhaps his biggest concern should be hiring a Professional, Shrewd Representation with EU team connections & be very careful to ensure a reasonable Out Clause is placed in his next IPL contract ..!
                          Otherwise he’s likely to be held hostage in Pp & such clubs till it’s too late & wasted ..!
                          It's difficult without TM caps. Milad was already getting called up at that stage when he went on trial at Sturm Graz.

If he gets some caps under his belt, you can expect to see him in Europe. At the moment he's more likely to move to Persepolis, Esteghlal, Tractor or Sepahan.
                          golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

I would like to see Dragan Skočić call up Moslem Mojadami up TM for the next fixtures we have. I wonder if Skočic will since Mojadami is already familiar with his footballing philosophy, tactics, and expectations. I cannot recall an Iranian player in the league going after 50/50s as confidently, cleanly, and accurately as he does. He is 23 years of age and plays CM - an area where reinforcement is desperately needed! I have not seem him mentioned on the Forums before and I think he could be someone Skočic calls up having played under him at Sanat Naft.

Looks like someone with very good attributes to be a CM.

His tackling technique and anticipation are very good, and its always a plus to have a confident ball-winner in the midfield, regardless of the type of tactic played.

He also seems to have good pace, a lot of his duels won started with him MUCH further away from the ball than the other players.

I think he could be a good sub for someone like ebrahimi who has a similar fighting character, and aging.
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Well do not you guys think Reza Asadi is a better addition for CDM?

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
                                Well do not you guys think Reza Asadi is a better addition for CDM?
                                not at all. I had some high hopes for him after last good season with saipa, but it quickly became obvious during time with tractor his immobility, lack of speed with and without ball, means he cannot really contribute on next level. He is physically a tank, but besides that offers little. Essentially he is a technically a crappy version of ezatolahi, with much less game reading ability on defensive end too.

What looks great about mojadami is his technical proficiency, speed in getting around the middle of the field, and naturally good defensive game. His mobility fits exactly the profile we need in TM, somebody who can cover a ton of ground, but be able to move well with the ball and keep possession proficiently.

Comment

Working...
                                X