This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
    Guys, do you see Omid Noorafkan as TM material for CDM or CLM position or not?
    Not at all.

Comment

I don't think so, I personally don't see a wow factor with him, seems like a run of the mill average player

Comment

Noorafkan isn't much of a difference maker in midfield.
        We lack talented midfielders at the moment in Iran.

Nourollahi has been the only real outstanding name and he's approaching his prime.

Ezatolahi of course has been the most talented name for a number of years now, but we know how his career has been.

Ali Karimi, Omid Noorafkan, Reza Asadi, Ahmad Abdollahzadeh, Mohammad Karimi, Mehdi Mehdipour, Akbar Imani, Masoud Rigi, Farshid Bagheri and Amirhossein Karimi are the current crop of decent midfielders in Iran. None of them bar Ali Karimi maybe are of real national team standard.

When you had Mehdikhani who is a winger playing in CDM for Iran U23, it showed you the lack of talented young midfielders there are.
        golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Yes i think he has the potential to be a solid DM for team e melli. He is for sure a talented player, he just has to realise his potential.

Comment

At this stage, when are we ever going to get football again?
            I seriously think World Cup 2022, even with a December 2022 start is going to get delayed.

Comment

I think that with Nourolahi, Ezatolahi, Ebrahimi, Haj Safi and Ali Karimi we are fine for the central midfield positions, we just need to work on a solid gameplan and prepare training camps and friendly matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                At this stage, when are we ever going to get football again?
                I seriously think World Cup 2022, even with a December 2022 start is going to get delayed.
                Yes because all qualifications has been delayed. Make senses what you are saying.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Yes because all qualifications has been delayed. Make senses what you are saying.

Yes, and they have to fit in all the leagues, Euro Cup, Champions league x 2, Europe League, and all the other qualifiers. Its basically impossible.

Comment

Yes, and they have to fit in all the leagues, Euro Cup, Champions league x 2, Europe League, and all the other qualifiers. Its basically impossible.
                    I guess all cup matches will be cancelled in years coming to WC, but yeah still, it will be almost impossible to play it on target date.

Comment

They'll have to pick the option with less matches involved everytime in every scenario to save some time.

Some leagues have already declared their league winners which helps with that regard.

I think Copa America is going to have to stop milking their tournament with almost yearly tournaments and return to a 2 or 4 year schedule again.

Comment

I looked at Noorafkan as TM material when he was 18 years old and first hitting the scene, but I haven't seen much improvement since to say that he is. He shows flashes here and there, but he seems more like an average player that hovers around TM radar from time to time. The good news still going for him is that he is still young so maybe he can break out and take his career to the next level.

Comment

I would like to see Dragan Skočić call up Moslem Mojadami up TM for the next fixtures we have. I wonder if Skočic will since Mojadami is already familiar with his footballing philosophy, tactics, and expectations. I cannot recall an Iranian player in the league going after 50/50s as confidently, cleanly, and accurately as he does. He is 23 years of age and plays CM - an area where reinforcement is desperately needed! I have not seem him mentioned on the Forums before and I think he could be someone Skočic calls up having played under him at Sanat Naft.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

I would like to see Dragan Skočić call up Moslem Mojadami up TM for the next fixtures we have. I wonder if Skočic will since Mojadami is already familiar with his footballing philosophy, tactics, and expectations. I cannot recall an Iranian player in the league going after 50/50s as confidently, cleanly, and accurately as he does. He is 23 years of age and plays CM - an area where reinforcement is desperately needed! I have not seem him mentioned on the Forums before and I think he could be someone Skočic calls up having played under him at Sanat Naft.
                            Definitely possible that we see him in TM - CM is an area we lack depth in for sure at the moment and can use some reinforcements
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Markar Aghajanian interview with Gol Bezan talking about his time with CQ:

https://m.soundcloud.com/gol-bezan/i...ran-asst-coach
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

nice find hoorad!

From the highlights he is very solid defensively, good in the tackle, but very mobile and covers ground well. He looked sharp technically in tight spaces and smart passing choices. His age is good. He was part of the u17 squad with Saeid, Majid, salimi, moharrami, etc.

Our current CM lineup looks something like : Ebrahimi, Ezatolahi, Nourollahi as the only guaranteed guys on the roster. Hajsafi I guess can play there, not very well anymore though. I would consider giving this guy a call before somebody like Ali Karimi who has proven to be too slow for high level international matches, confirmed by his stint in croatia where dinamo and lokomotiva coaches just thought his speed of play wasnt going to cut it.

Since skocic coached him I could see him being one surprise call up from SNA. IT seems he was also captaining the side during this season in some matches, impressive for somebody his age!

Comment

Working...
                                X