This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
    1. He said he prefers to play attacking football but whenever we have to defend, we will be ready for it.

2. He said he watched the last 49 games of TM. He also brought the CD of last 100 IPL games and he is watching them. He said new blood needs to be injected to the team although he said before he is experienced enough to understand that he should not make too many changes in the beginning. Hopefully the first thing is dropping Masoud Shojaei, Karim Ansarifard, Ramin Rezaeian, and even Hajsafi.

3. He said he does not think the difference between CQ's team and Wilmots's team was that CQ's team was more defensive. He said CQ's team had good discipline in most games but TM games under Wilmots were more like drama movie but I try TM games become like action movies.
    Every time Skocic speaks, I like him even more. Looking forward to his first game as TM coach. All for TM!

Comment

Stra to coach TM?
      https://www.varzesh3.com/news/168107...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Although Strama's CV is better than Skocic, man, it would be quite sad for Skocic to be put aside so easily. Skocic has made such a great impression already, without even coaching a single TM training session.

Also, Strama is a known hot head. You can see him getting into a tiff with IFF and leaving TM high and dry in a crucial moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Stra to coach TM?
          https://www.varzesh3.com/news/168107...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Please stop it. IFF denied it.

https://90tv.ir/news/%D9%81%D8%AF%D8...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Italian media/dealers (Italian Dalalan) made up this Gossip exactly like Montell and De Biasi. Personally I hope Skocic becomes the most successful coach in the history of TM until we can have him for many years.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            Although Strama's CV is better than Skocic, man, it would be quite sad for Skocic to be put aside so easily. Skocic has made such a great impression already, without even coaching a single TM training session.

Also, Strama is a known hot head. You can see him getting into a tiff with IFF and leaving TM high and dry in a crucial moment.
            Strama coached only two weeks less than half a season in IPL and did not do any extraordinary job. GN won 5 cups with ESteghlal and reached Semifinal of ACL with Esteghlal where he had to compete with East Asian teams unlike Branko in Perspolis. If Strama is a really top class coach, why is he jobless for a long time? Skocic has contract with us. IFF denied the gossip Italian mafia made like Montella and Debiasi ones and the case is closed. At the moment, we all need to be united and back Skocic.

Comment

https://twitter.com/dimarzio/status/...359739392?s=21

Comment

Strama coached only two weeks less than half a season in IPL and did not do any extraordinary job. GN won 5 cups with ESteghlal and reached Semifinal of ACL with Esteghlal where he had to compete with East Asian teams unlike Branko in Perspolis. If Strama is a really top class coach, why is he jobless for a long time? Skocic has contract with us. IFF denied the gossip Italian mafia made like Montella and Debiasi ones and the case is closed. At the moment, we all need to be united and back Skocic.
                De biasi confirmed the rumors were true. Strama already left Iran because of not being paid. At least we won't have this kind of drama with Skocic

Comment

Please stop it. IFF denied it.

https://90tv.ir/news/%D9%81%D8%AF%D8...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Italian media/dealers (Italian Dalalan) made up this Gossip exactly like Montell and De Biasi. Personally I hope Skocic becomes the most successful coach in the history of TM until we can have him for many years.
                  Please stop what??
                  I know it was denied but do you honestly beleive they would have came and said yes, we have talked to him while TM has a coach!!! IFF doesn't feel confident with their choice regarding to Skocic and the outside pressure and criticizes is huge.

I am sure they got in contact with him, which stage I don't know but honestly right now let's see what Skocic does.
                  I like Stra but it is not a right timing now.
                  He actually doesn't take IFF shits just like CQ.

Comment

Bichare Skocic.

I still think Stra is very overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Bichare Skocic.

I still think Stra is very overrated.
                      Yeah he should be given a chance at least.

Comment

Yeah he should be given a chance at least.

He just posted this on insagram. Denying any negotiations and supporting Skocic.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          He just posted this on insagram. Denying any negotiations and supporting Skocic.

I am sure there was a talk. He just has a good relation with Skocic and didn't want look bad in public, remember Skocic didn't accept Esteghlal job while Stra left them supposedly temporary

Comment

I am sure there was a talk. He just has a good relation with Skocic and didn't want look bad in public, remember Skocic didn't accept Esteghlal job while Stra left them supposedly temporary

I don't doubt that dirty dallals are working behind the scenes to make the changes they want.

Comment

Guys, do you see Omid Noorafkan as TM material for CDM or CLM position or not?

Comment

Guys, do you see Omid Noorafkan as TM material for CDM or CLM position or not?
                                If we play Cambodia or India, why not, otherwise, he never impressed me. And CQ didn't take him often in this squad and Charleroi didn't often include him in the main squad.

We will see how he will develop

Comment

Working...
                                X