• Show
Clear All

can someone do a brief translation? a long message from CQ

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-8LvsXAyAG/

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
      can someone do a brief translation? a long message from CQ

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-8LvsXAyAG/
      The anti CQ crowd (headed by Tasnim News Agency) are complaining about CQ's bonus.
      CQ's bonus and remaining salary was paid out of our WC prize money. They're pissed why their own boys didn't' get shit.

CQ is adressing Alireza Moharrami in particular I think (head of sports at Tasnim)

Comment

I'm still waiting for Khiabani to say one bad thing about Wilmots.

After all the fake tears, and tantrums....over CQ

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          I'm still waiting for Khiabani to say one bad thing about Wilmots.
          After all the fake tears, and tantrums....over CQ
          Misaghi was even worse than Khiyabani! Both have nicely kept quiet after the Wilmots disaster!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            The anti CQ crowd (headed by Tasnim News Agency) are complaining about CQ's bonus.
            CQ's bonus and remaining salary was paid out of our WC prize money. They're pissed why their own boys didn't' get shit.

CQ is adressing Alireza Moharrami in particular I think (head of sports at Tasnim)
            CQ deserves every penny and more. Damesh garm, always.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              I was/am a huge supporter of him but whatever immortalized him to me for Iranian football was his scathing attacks on Spain and Portugal's teams after the games.

For a Portuguese guy to go after Ronaldo's antics or after Spain's team for Iran made him a great.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                I'm surprised the dude didn't end up with a heart attack dealing with the yahoos running IFF. I watched the Iran v Portugal match in a local pub and by half time the whole place was rooting for Iran. Insane that we went from that level of football to...well, we all know where we are at right now.

Comment

Mehdi Taj has corona virus

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                    Mehdi Taj has corona virus
                    Damn!!! How do you know?

If true, I hope he recovers ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      Damn!!! How do you know?

If true, I hope he recovers ASAP.
                      He’s also apparently a janbaz (victim of Saddam’s chemical weapons) and has lung issues.

Comment

^yea poor guy had a few recent heart problems too..!!
                        i wasnt a big fan of him as IFF head but i sure hope he recovers quickly...!!

he was a decent man, just didnt have the spine to stand up to SM making key decisions of his supposed job and lacked the diplomatic skills of his predecessor in order to sidestep SM's frequent interference's in his job..!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          He’s also apparently a janbaz (victim of Saddam’s chemical weapons) and has lung issues.
                          Oh shoot! It doesn't look good then, does it?

Poor guy.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            ^yea poor guy had a few recent heart problems too..!!
                            i wasnt a big fan of him as IFF head but i sure hope he recovers quickly...!!

he was a decent man, just didnt have the spine to stand up to SM making key decisions of his supposed job and lacked the diplomatic skills of his predecessor in order to sidestep SM's frequent interference's in his job..!
                            Dude his predecessors didn't let SM to interfere with their jobs? If they didn't we would have had lots of good preparations before each WC we qualified to. Not to talk about qualifying to the WC every time. The poor guy was the only head of IFF who could execute CQ's hard demands, irrespective of what SM or other politicians said. Give the guy some credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              Dude his predecessors didn't let SM to interfere with their jobs? If they didn't we would have had lots of good preparations before each WC we qualified to. Not to talk about qualifying to the WC every time. The poor guy was the only head of IFF who could execute CQ's hard demands, irrespective of what SM or other politicians said. Give the guy some credit.
                              he actually was able to keep cq for longer than anybody thought. Provided good preparation for TM pre WC (ofc CQ had a lot to do with it too), got the great base camp in moscow that helped team a lot, still got solid prep for AC. Under him our u17 team went to QF of WC, beach team did better than ever, futsal was very strong, and u20 team had solid showing in u20 wc as well. Since hes been ill and not involved TM has descended to shit like never before.

Comment

^^Exactly!

The guy has arguably been the best head of IFF we've had after the revolution.

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                (ofc CQ had a lot to do with it too),
                                It didn't help during his first reign when we had Kafashian as the head of IFF. So I would actually give a lot of credit to Taj for what happened in CQ's second reign.

Comment

Working...
                                X