This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    he didn't go to Portugal, England and France?
    Taremi said Skocic contaced him and they had phone conversation with each other.

https://tamasha.com/v/1R66b

Comment

Skocic met Azmoun.

https://www.khabaronline.ir/news/135...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

Comment

I like what Vahid Ghelich said.

Vahid Ghelich: I will not forgive Mehdi Taj because of selecting Marc Wilmots as Iran coach.

https://www.yjc.ir/fa/news/7165102/%...AE%D8%B4%D9%85

Comment

There were so much pressure on Taj for selecting Wilmots. That is why he got hospitalized and resigned.

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
            There were so much pressure on Taj for selecting Wilmots. That is why he got hospitalized and resigned.
            Yes, that definitely makes sense and is the reason
            بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
            عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

That is all BS about Taj. I am sure the real reason he resigned is that he knew he screwed up so much that there was no other way for him to get out of responsibility for the disaster that he has unfolded for us.. I will never forgive Taj and also Kafashian for picking and recruiting this guy. One of the worst IFF presidents...

Comment

Originally posted by the matrix1 View Post
                That is all BS about Taj. I am sure the real reason he resigned is that he knew he screwed up so much that there was no other way for him to get out of responsibility for the disaster that he has unfolded for us.. I will never forgive him and Kafashian for picking this guy. One of the worst IFF presidents...
                I said Taj got hospitalized and he resigned because of heavy criticisms against him due to selecting Wilmots. Kafashian is out of federation for a long time and will never be back to the federation fortunately. Also Kafashian had nothing to do with selecting Wilmots. Taj is the first person who should be blamed for selecting Wilmots.

Comment

Taj was a loyal servant and bootlicker to this regime. He was just another disaster waiting to happen...

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
                    I said Taj got hospitalized and he resigned because of heavy criticisms against him due to selecting Wilmots. Kafashian is out of federation for a long time and will never be back to the federation fortunately. Also Kafashian had nothing to do with selecting Wilmots. Taj is the first person who should be blamed for selecting Wilmots.
                    Kafashian actually did have a hand in recruiting Taj. It was very clear these guys were two very close peas in a pod at one time. I don't know what you mean... You have to look at the facts..

Comment

Kafashian actually did have a hand in recruiting Taj. It was very clear these guys were two very close peas in a pod at one time. I don't know what you mean... You have to look at the facts..
                      The topic of discussion was nothing other than who should be blamed for hiring Wilmots.

Comment

Comment

That is all BS about Taj. I am sure the real reason he resigned is that he knew he screwed up so much that there was no other way for him to get out of responsibility for the disaster that he has unfolded for us.. I will never forgive Taj and also Kafashian for picking and recruiting this guy. One of the worst IFF presidents...

Dude Taj didn't pick him. Everyone knows this. He had an agreement with Renard and it was cancelled due to pressure from agents and other "experts". Torabian alluded to it in an interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Dude Taj didn't pick him. Everyone knows this. He had an agreement with Renard and it was cancelled due to pressure from agents and other "experts". Torabian alluded to it in an interview.
                            I personally don't believe that... That is just making up excuses for Tajs major shortcomings. I know it is easy to say and point out but just because you are under pressure from the so-called experts and agents you shouldn't succumb. Did Carlos ever succumb when he was in charge of team melli. No! Carlos was a strong-minded man while on the other hand, Taj was very weak. Those are the facts laid before your eyes.

Comment

I personally don't believe that... That is just making up excuses for Tajs major shortcomings. I know it is easy to say and point out but just because you are under pressure from the so-called experts and agents you shouldn't succumb. Did Carlos ever succumb when he was in charge of team melli. No! Carlos was a strong-minded man while on the other hand, Taj was very weak. Those are the facts laid before your eyes.
                              Dude...you don't know what you are talking about. The pressure for picking Wilmots came directly from the sports ministry. Only to a certain extent one can be strong against these people. CQ himself got fired in the end. Taj ended up in the hospital. If anything, with CQ, Taj revealed what a capable head of IFF he is. No one before him could do so much for TM's preparation before a WC and fulfill almost all CQ's desires.

Remember the past, chill and and hope the new dude will be better than Wilmots.

Comment

Squad list and XI I want to see for Team Melli.
                                golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X