Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm not even hopefull for this qualification and don't even care so much anymore. they managed to shit on the fans and their wishes.

Comment

His qualification doesnt have to say anything, sometimes coaches without big names can get the best results with with teams.

At least he accepted to be paid in Toman, that means he wont leave tommorow.
      He is also living in Iran, knows Iran ...........give him a chance. Most coaches fail in Iran because there is no suppor, Dragan may be the best coach even but without 2-3 friendlies and training camps no coach in the world can reach anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
        Carlos is the most successful Team Melli coach we’ve ever had and we should’ve done everything we could to make him stay. Iran qualified to back to back world cups and had competitive matches with Argentina, Spain and Portugal. You’re simply blind if you think he didn’t accomplish a lot. He had more passion than some of these Iranian coaches and he was a foreigner, be grateful for the good memories he gave you and his hard work for 8 years with no support.
        Dadash I 100% agree with you..I think he is our best coach of all time without a doubt..

It just always bothered me that he didn't live full time in our country..why not? Is Iran so bad he couldn't? He was on 2 million dollars a year (the 8th highest salary in the WC 2018) and chi mishod if he had spent even 1% of that in Tehran..on rent for his Shemiran house, buying sibzamini from Shahrvand..etc..

Would any European country accept this?

Doost daram Irane azizemoon hamisheh sar boland basheh..and for this reason CQ not living in Iran always annoyed me.

Comment

Originally posted by marand92 View Post
          Dadash I 100% agree with you..I think he is our best coach of all time without a doubt..

It just always bothered me that he didn't live full time in our country..why not? Is Iran so bad he couldn't? He was on 2 million dollars a year (the 8th highest salary in the WC 2018) and chi mishod if he had spent even 1% of that in Tehran..on rent for his Shemiran house, buying sibzamini from Shahrvand..etc..

Doost daram Irane azizemoon hamisheh sar boland basheh..and for this reason CQ not living in Iran always annoyed me.
          Im sorry, but when does place of habitat = success?

I dont care if he was living in Antarctica 365/7 and skyping in to coach the players. RESULTS are what matter, and he sure as hell had them.

My cousin lives in Tehran. He only has a high school diploma, and plays FIFA a couple times a week. IM guessing he would be a better coach than CQ since hes pretty much been in Iran all his life?
          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

I don't know...the government did once take away his passport and essentially hold him hostage in the country. I don't think many people would have gone back after that, let alone lived in the country!

Comment

Guys... Shojaei got a red card with his team today. I hope he never gets invited for TM again.

Comment

"Irane azizemoon" can be sar boland by getting good results. When we almost beat Argentina and Spain at the WC, I read all kinds of praise from the most famous pundits and commentators. I didn't hear a single one of them ask if our coach is living in Iran full time.

Comment

Originally posted by FutbolGods View Post
                  "Irane azizemoon" can be sar boland by getting good results. When we almost beat Argentina and Spain at the WC, I read all kinds of praise from the most famous pundits and commentators. I didn't hear a single one of them ask if our coach is living in Iran full time.
                  Ey baba you guys don't get it..I said before that I think he's the best coach in our history..I just find it ridiculous that he didnt live in Iran when he was coach of Iran - even the coaches of the African countries (who get paid much less) live in the country...Bradley lived in post-revolution Egypt ffs

Also, its a bit shameful to say "almost beat Spain and Argentina"..no fan on earth boasts about "almost" beating somebody..again I'm not attacking CQ's legacy but people on this forum thinks the dude sh1ts gold or something..he was a good coach but the facts speak for themselves:

2 WC group stage exits
                  2 Asian Cup - QF and SF (the first one was bad luck, second he messed up tactically - probably thinking about his hotel lobby meeting with the Colombian FA, whilst under contract with us, illegal btw)

On the subject of Colombia - where do you think he lives now? That's right, Colombia - if he lived in Miami the Colombians would go nuts, because even third world Colombians have self-respect which Iranians clearly lack (at least the "emigres" or the "exciles" - see dadash, I know how to use quote marks as well, except I dont use it for Irane Azizemoon).

Comment

Ey baba you guys don't get it..I said before that I think he's the best coach in our history..I just find it ridiculous that he didnt live in Iran when he was coach of Iran - even the coaches of the African countries (who get paid much less) live in the country...Bradley lived in post-revolution Egypt ffs
                    Also, its a bit shameful to say "almost beat Spain and Argentina"..no fan on earth boasts about "almost" beating somebody..again I'm not attacking CQ's legacy but people on this forum thinks the dude sh1ts gold or something..he was a good coach but the facts speak for themselves:
                    2 WC group stage exits
                    2 Asian Cup - QF and SF (the first one was bad luck, second he messed up tactically - probably thinking about his hotel lobby meeting with the Colombian FA, whilst under contract with us, illegal btw)
                    On the subject of Colombia - where do you think he lives now? That's right, Colombia - if he lived in Miami the Colombians would go nuts, because even third world Colombians have self-respect which Iranians clearly lack (at least the "emigres" or the "exciles" - see dadash, I know how to use quote marks as well, except I dont use it for Irane Azizemoon).
                    So much to unpack in your statement, but god damn dude that part is hella ignorant.
                    Last edited by The; 02-12-2020, 02:29 AM.

Comment

^^ This!
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        So much to unpack in your statement, but god damn dude that part is hella ignorant.
                        Dude how is ignorant..? Colombians are unfortunate enough to have experienced economic domination of the US and are therefore relatively poor (economically, not culturally mashallah) much like our wonderful nation.

I just wanted to highlight that a similar country to us (i.e. middle income economy) doesn’t put up with the BS of their manager living in a richer neighbour. If they are too proud to accept this then why were we for 9 years?

The truth is I make extremely valid points, instead of picking on one word/terminology – then disprove the other things that I said, don’t use a version of ad hominem on me dadash.

Ad hominem (Latin for "to the person"), short for argumentum ad hominem, typically refers to a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL
                          "I just wanted to highlight that a similar country to us"
                          Really?
                          - do they kill you on the streets in Colombia for gathering and protesting?
                          - do they prison you, rape you , torture environmentalist(s) in Colombia?
                          Drug Cartels and Criminals do, not their govt unless corrupt cops.

Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil, El Salvador, Honduras have high homicide rates possibly even high number of rape. Living in those countries, people never know if they will be alive the following day.

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                            Drug Cartels and Criminals do, not their govt unless corrupt cops.

Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil, El Salvador, Honduras have high homicide rates possibly even high number of rape. Living in those countries, people never know if they will be alive the following day.
                            sorry, don't believe that, except in certain areas of those countries.
                            Been to Brasil , Argentina and Surinam and in the main cities you don't feel unsafe at all, let alone being strangled by the regime in a way that it feels like walking on eggs.

would choose any of those circumstance above IRI any day of the week.
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                              sorry, don't believe that, except in certain areas of those countries.
                              Been to Brasil , Argentina and Surinam and in the main cities you don't feel unsafe at all, let alone being strangled by the regime in a way that it feels like walking on eggs.

would choose any of those circumstance above IRI any day of the week.
                              Sort the table by homicide rate and see what position El Salvador, Venezuela, Honduras, Brazil and Colombia are in comparison with Iran

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...dant_territory

as for rape Iran is not even in the list
                              http://worldpopulationreview.com/cou...cs-by-country/

Comment

Guys please stick to football - thanks
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X