This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freak View Post
    I find the suggestion that Hashemian isn't qualified or experienced enough to lead TM laughable. The German 5th division is more tactically sound than crappy IPL any day. If Ali Daei and Ghalemorghi got a chance (and ruined TM's 2010 WCQ and 2011 Asian Cup campaigns respectively, I think Hashemian should too. I'm willing to bet he can pull off a miracle in the remaining games.
    So you mean since Ali Daei and Galenoi ruined TM, we should let Hashemian do that too? Now that logic is laughable.

Comment

My reasons :
      " Don't Judge My choice without Understanding My Reasons "

هیچگاه از جنگ فرار نکرده ام و از پذیرفتن چالش ها شانه خالی نکردم. پیشنهادی جدی و نهایی برای قبول مسئولیت تیم ملی کشورمان داشتم اما نتوانستم خودم را قانع کنم تا این پیشنهاد را بپذیرم.
      با اینکه مثل همیشه در شرایط پیچیده فدراسیون و سخت تیم ملی به عنوان گزینه مربیگری انتخاب شدم اما از فدراسیون فوتبال، وزارت ورزش و آنهایی که فارغ از رنگ ها و حب و بغض ها حمایت کردند تشکر می کنم. همچین عذر مرا بپذیرید چون قرار نبود سربازی برای وطن حق الناسی را به گردن من بیندازد که در برابر مردم اصفهان شرمنده شوم.
      سرمربی گری تیم ملی بزرگترین افتخار است اما بپذیریم که باید به قرارداد حرفه ای و اخلاقی ام متعهد باشم.
      در سپاهان هم برای منافع کشورم تلاش خواهم کرد و برای مربی آینده تیم ملی آرزوی موفقیت می کنم.
      دوستدار ایران و مردم آن هستم و خواهم بود.

Last edited by St_Mark; 02-06-2020, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Looks like it’s happening

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=478417

Comment

Enter Dragan

Dragan left the federation after holding meetings in the federation. Final agreements have been reached with the Croatian coach and he will be formally announced after signing a coaching contract with the national team.
          اسکوچیچ

در فدراسیون فوتبال حاضر شد

انتخاب نهایی فدراسیون فوتبال برای سرمربیگری تیم ملی در این فدراسیون حضور یافت و در جلسه ای شرکت کرد.
          Last edited by St_Mark; 02-06-2020, 01:49 AM.

Comment

can anyone write his resume? i know he had been working in Iran for a while but how did he do? what other teams has he coached, his stats?

Comment

Wiki

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                Wiki

Dame federation garm..good choice, the type of choice that should have been made after CQ left instead of that zalooo Wilmots.

This guy has spent more days physcially in Iran than CQ did in his 9 years in charge haha.

Comment

All this TM coach saga highlighted we have pretty poor local coaches (for international standard). While we produce players that are successfull in european league and even champions league sometimes, we don't have any local coaching at a decent level abroad, let alone in Europe.

I read for example, GN could have coached in Qatar but it didn't go through.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                    I find the suggestion that Hashemian isn't qualified or experienced enough to lead TM laughable. The German 5th division is more tactically sound than crappy IPL any day. If Ali Daei and Ghalemorghi got a chance (and ruined TM's 2010 WCQ and 2011 Asian Cup campaigns respectively, I think Hashemian should too. I'm willing to bet he can pull off a miracle in the remaining games.
                    Aghaye freak..the German 5th division is better tactically than IPL ?????? Agha if you had said Bundesliga 2 maybe you would have had a point but c'mon man..5th division..Why do Iranians hate themselves and put themselves and everthing down so much..it's so tiring.

be in migan "az khod nefrat dashtan" be khoda

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                      https://www.varzesh3.com/news/166459...ی-از-نفت

If this is true, Dragan may be in the running for TM job!?
                      I suspected this then. Given the circumstances when there are no local managers that want the job and no foreign managers that want to come to Iran, this is perhaps a good option. Dragan’s football is slightly slow but technically Very clever with passing football and counter. I understand international football is different, he turned Sanat Naft around.
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

At this stage, anything is better than nothing!

Dragon may not be the top class coach, but I am glad we didn't end up with either Daie or Galehnoie. Either the two would have brought a lot old baggage that TM doesn't need at this juncture.

Dragon has spent many years in Iran and has a good knowledge of Iranian football. He knows the establishment, the politics, the psychology of Iranian players. He has relationships with the federation, coaches and the clubs which he can leverage to get things done in his favour. TM is not going to have many chances for international friendlies, he needs to come up with alternatives to get the momentum going and the team ready for the upcoming qualifying games. The two games against Hong Kong and Cambodia are not only important to bank 6 points, but he can also use the occasions smartly to evaluate players and prepare for the games with Bahrain and Iraq starting in June this year.

Time is running out fast. I hope he has already started working.

Have they announced his assists? I hope it is not Hashemian!

Comment

Originally posted by marand92 View Post
                          Dame federation garm..good choice, the type of choice that should have been made after CQ left instead of that zalooo Wilmots.

This guy has spent more days physcially in Iran than CQ did in his 9 years in charge haha.
                          Carlos is the most successful Team Melli coach we’ve ever had and we should’ve done everything we could to make him stay. Iran qualified to back to back world cups and had competitive matches with Argentina, Spain and Portugal. You’re simply blind if you think he didn’t accomplish a lot. He had more passion than some of these Iranian coaches and he was a foreigner, be grateful for the good memories he gave you and his hard work for 8 years with no support.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                            Carlos is the most successful Team Melli coach we’ve ever had and we should’ve done everything we could to make him stay. Iran qualified to back to back world cups and had competitive matches with Argentina, Spain and Portugal. You’re simply blind if you think he didn’t accomplish a lot. He had more passion than some of these Iranian coaches and he was a foreigner, be grateful for the good memories he gave you and his hard work for 8 years with no support.
                            Hopefully I will be proven wrong, but I don't think we will have coach with CQ resume within our life time

Comment

Originally posted by marand92 View Post
                              Aghaye freak..the German 5th division is better tactically than IPL ?????? Agha if you had said Bundesliga 2 maybe you would have had a point but c'mon man..5th division..Why do Iranians hate themselves and put themselves and everthing down so much..it's so tiring.

be in migan "az khod nefrat dashtan" be khoda
                              Actually, be in migan expressing one's opinion. You don't have to agree with everyone and everything you encounter online.

Comment

What a change we won Morocco and almost draw Spain and almost Won Portugal and now we are losing a place at the World Cup 2022! I hope one day Carlos Quriouz will be back again with us! Even World Cup 2014 was a suprise we almost draw Argentina! And play even better

I am just afraid that if we going World Cup we will not perform like World Cup 2018 the World was Suprise about our performance. Carlos Quriouz did allot of hard work for 1.5 million euro and i was pretty sure a 3th World Cup with him would mean second round and I am sure we would not be in problems now and be first in our group! Wilmots was a total Joke!

A good replacement would be Vicente del Bosque or Guus Hiddink, Franz Beckenbauer.

I even hope one day we can see Joachim Löw as Iranian coach in Team Melli this would be a wonderful choose for the job and see the result

Comment

Working...
                                X