This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
    We had to keep Carlos Quriouz! For 3th World Cup! They cannot invite Carlos Quriouz for the job once again?
    That would be a dream but even if vazir varzesh changed his mind and would accept him again, he has a contract with Colombia and as a professional coach as he is, he will unfortunately respect his contract.

Comment

Having CQ as our coach would be fantastic, however it’s time we move on. For better or worse we can’t rely on him to carry our team and federation forever. It was time for a change and all good things must come to an end. Not winning an Asian Cup was not good for him either. Respect him but it’s time we forget about him.

Comment

Btw, what is Kurban Berdiev doing these days?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Btw, what is Kurban Berdiev doing these days?
          that dude be a solid coaching option..!
          But these brokeass K-lownz can’t afford him..!?
          It shouldn’t be too difficult for IFF to pay him under the table in some russian bank or a tit for tat sorta way like they probably paid gutter for TM’s AC hosting costs...!?
          Last edited by BacheLot; 02-05-2020, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Farsnews

Skocic on the verge of leading the national team.
            .IFF Officials have been in serious talks with Sanat Naft Abadan coach Dragan Skocic, who has just terminated his contract with the club,

ا
            سکوچیچ در آستانه هدایت تیم ملی

مسئولان فدراسیون فوتبال که در تدارک برنامه ریزی برای اردوی آتی تیم ملی هستند مذاکرات جدی را با دراگان اسکوچیچ مربی نفت آبادان
            که به تازگی قرارداد خود را با این باشگاه فسخ کرده است انجام داده و در تدارک فراهم کردن شرایط برای همکاری این مربی با تیم ملی فوتبال هستند.

Last edited by St_Mark; 02-05-2020, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              that dude be a solid coaching option..!
              But these brokeass K-lownz can’t afford him..!?
              It shouldn’t be too difficult for IFF to pay him under the table in some russian bank or a tit for tat sorta way like they probably paid gutter for TM’s AC hosting costs...!?
              Exactly

Comment

Skocic is a great option (with respect to the realities). Relatively young (50), motivated, good tactical awareness, teams play organized attractive football, has worked for multiple years in Iran, has worked for number of years with arab teams (so he has knowledge of the achilles heel that we have mentally speaking), low cost.

From a tactical point of view he is superior to Daei, obviously allure of daei was more with talent finding/motivation, but I think skocic can be solid in those aspects too. Plus unlike some other names (branko, GN, even Daei himself) there is no hashieh associated with him.
                If IFF get it over the line, good choice given circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Farsnews

.IFF Officials have been in serious talks with Sanat Naft Abadan coach Dragan Skocic, who has just terminated his contract with the club,

ا

مسئولان فدراسیون فوتبال که در تدارک برنامه ریزی برای اردوی آتی تیم ملی هستند مذاکرات جدی را با دراگان اسکوچیچ مربی نفت آبادان
                  که به تازگی قرارداد خود را با این باشگاه فسخ کرده است انجام داده و در تدارک فراهم کردن شرایط برای همکاری این مربی با تیم ملی فوتبال هستند.

می لاک دیس [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Farsnews

ا

The original plan was to send him to Sepahan and free GN for TM but seems like GN is not leaving Sepahan or didn't get the permission so they are in talk with Skocic.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

How the hell are you going tell me with a straight face that Skocic is a better option than any vatani coach out there?

Jesus Christ, this should not even be a discussion. Hashemian is the only logical choice at this point, considering how close the next games are.

Comment

I find the suggestion that Hashemian isn't qualified or experienced enough to lead TM laughable. The German 5th division is more tactically sound than crappy IPL any day. If Ali Daei and Ghalemorghi got a chance (and ruined TM's 2010 WCQ and 2011 Asian Cup campaigns respectively, I think Hashemian should too. I'm willing to bet he can pull off a miracle in the remaining games.

Comment

Daei or Skocic or Faraki or Hashemian or another name?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            How the hell are you going tell me with a straight face that Skocic is a better option than any vatani coach out there?

Jesus Christ, this should not even be a discussion. Hashemian is the only logical choice at this point, considering how close the next games are.
                            Give me one reason why should he be a head coach? What is his head coaching experience to coach a NT??

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Give me one reason why should he be a head coach? What is his head coaching experience to coach a NT??
                              I read everyone's opinion on this and now I think It would be a big mistake to have him as TM head coach. However I hope he still remains as TM assistant manager. I would be fine with Dragan Skocic. How about your?

Comment

My personal opinion is to get an interim head coach at the moment until the end of the qualifiers. Prior to the advancement to the next stage of the competition, the federation should be looking for a good foreign replacement, and the interim coach should become his assistant. Markar Aghajanyan is the only one, in my opinion, qualified enough to do this. The rest are all useless, otherwise, we would have had better head coaches in our league. As proof, QSL and China Super League have shown their strategic player growth over the years.

Comment

Working...
                                X