Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked Nekounam a lot when he was a player but unfortunately as time passed, I realized what a rude, nervous idiot he is as a person.

When TM came to Sweden with CQ, Nekounam was still playing. I went to their hotel, as many other Iranians to meet the players. They were all very nice and received us very politely but that damn Nekounam who could only yell.

I've grown to dislike the guy a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      I liked Nekounam a lot when he was a player but unfortunately as time passed, I realized what a rude, nervous idiot he is as a person.

When TM came to Sweden with CQ, Nekounam was still playing. I went to their hotel, as many other Iranians to meet the players. They were all very nice and received us very politely but that damn Nekounam who could only yell.

I've grown to dislike the guy a lot.
      Is he really like that. He was always my favorite player, I thought he'd be the opposite calm and resolute like on the field.

Comment

انتشار پیامی در صفحه اینستاگرام

علی دایی حضورش در فدراسیون هاکی را تکذیب کرد

علی دایی در صفحه اینستاگرام خود حضور در هیئت رییسه فدراسیون هاکی را تکذیب و تا حدودی علت عدم حضورش در تیم ملی را مشخص کرد.
        Last edited by St_Mark; 02-01-2020, 09:17 AM.

Comment

what an idiots, just get strammachionni, the guy loves Iran and his wife and kids as well, he would stay in Iran and work. has built a very very solid Esteghlal after that they were almost last. plays attractive attacking football, although his defense was abit shaky at first we all saw how it changed into a really solid team which everyone was scared to play against.

if they were people who would like our team to succeed, they would do this. but they are people who like to destroy all of it that CQ has fought for, not only in football but from the top to the very last person who is with this regime wants to destroy the country and the future of its people in every possible way thats possible!!!

ye footballam ke dashtim gand zadan behesh raft

Comment

Originally posted by Stmaserati View Post
            Is he really like that. He was always my favorite player, I thought he'd be the opposite calm and resolute like on the field.
            That is what I thought too. Maybe he was calm in the beginning too but somehow it feels like after spending time with CQ as captain and assistant coach, he's become "javgeer" and thinks he's the first football authority in the country.

Comment

CQ post on Insta today ❤️❤️❤️

3C33D4C8-796C-48B0-B85E-43EE5C0C7DEF.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                Tabesh Shekar Khord

If Choice of IFF is GN , Sepahan can not stop GN.
                He will cancel his contract ( there is a cancellation clause in his contract) and will be available for TM job.

One issue they are facing with is the amount IFF is offering to GN is less than amount of his contract with Sepahan.
                Sepahan is after financial gain out of possible deal.

IF IFF offer GN , he will leave Sepahan. It's only second chance he may get in his lifetime.
                Sepahan President Masoud Tabesh: Sepahan will never release GN for TM. He said again TM looks for another coach because they need GN.

https://www.ghatreh.com/news/nn50970...A7%D9%84%D9%81

Comment

GN: My first, second, and third priority is Sepahan. TM coaching job does not tempt me at all.

https://www.borna.news/%D8%A8%D8%AE%...AA%DB%8C%D9%85
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
                    CQ post on Insta today ❤️❤️❤️

[ATTACH]18613[/ATTACH]
                    Even in abstentia, he shines like the diamond that he is and brings light and joy to TM fans.

Comment

I just say get Carlos again for tm. He clearly likes Iran more than Colombia...

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
                        GN: My first, second, and third priority is Sepahan. TM coaching job does not tempt me at all.
                        So this is how I see the real conversation behind the scenes going...

IFF rep: Please be TM's coach. We screwed up so much by getting rid of CQ and picking Wilmot, just join so Daei doesnt get the job. We can't have a populist in charge of Iran's team. Ayatollah (insert name) will be very upset at us.

GN: I only am thinking of Sepahan.

IFF rep: Joone amat, komak kon maaro. The people will go nuts on us unless we get a coach.

IFF: "Ghalenoei is the new coach of Team Melli!"

Comment

Originally posted by the matrix1 View Post
                          I just say get Carlos again for tm. He clearly likes Iran more than Colombia...
                          I hope i see this day 😍😍😍

Comment

Top local coaches are not very interested in TM job.

Yahya Golmohammadi after selection as Perspolis Head coach: I never waited for TM coaching job and IMO coaching TM was early for me. Coaching Perspolis is not much less valuable than coaching TM.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...A9%D9%86%D9%85

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              So this is how I see the real conversation behind the scenes going...

IFF rep: Please be TM's coach. We screwed up so much by getting rid of CQ and picking Wilmot, just join so Daei doesnt get the job. We can't have a populist in charge of Iran's team. Ayatollah (insert name) will be very upset at us.

IFF rep: Joone amat, komak kon maaro. The people will go nuts on us unless we get a coach.

IFF: "Ghalenoei is the new coach of Team Melli!"
                              GN even swore his mom (Unfortunately she passed way a few years ago) that he is not interested in TM coaching job at all. When they told him that TM may remain without coach for much longer time if he is not interested in the job. Then he said that is not his problem and left the interview.

https://www.asriran.com/fa/news/2696...A9%D9%86%D9%85

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
                                GN even swore his mom (Unfortunately she passed way a few years ago) that he is not interested in TM coaching job at all. When they told him that TM may remain without coach for much longer time if he is not interested in the job. Then he said that is not his problem and left the interview.

https://www.asriran.com/fa/news/2696...A9%D9%86%D9%85
                                This is very old! It's not now!

Comment

Working...
                                X