Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew the IFF would fuck up our coaching situation after Carlos but as negative as I was I never thought they’d ruin it this badly. This is shocking, they’re all morons. We will be so lucky to qualify, so embarrassing....
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
      I knew the IFF would fuck up our coaching situation after Carlos but as negative as I was I never thought they’d ruin it this badly. This is shocking, they’re all morons. We will be so lucky to qualify, so embarrassing....
      When it comes to limbo, this regime is the GOAT.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I dont think the ineptitude is the surprise, its how little they seem to take responsibility for their actions.

Comment

Some of us knew it would be exactly as bad as this. And we tried to warn those dreaming of the world's greatest "attacking" coaches coming to Iran once CQ is kicked out, but, you know...

Comment

Originally posted by FutbolGods View Post
            Some of us knew it would be exactly as bad as this. And we tried to warn those dreaming of the world's greatest "attacking" coaches coming to Iran once CQ is kicked out, but, you know...
            I'll never forget the full blown arguments i had with people who were convinced we could get a "cheaper" "better coach". [emoji849]

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FutbolGods View Post
              Some of those people accused CQ of throwing our nation under the bus by criticising IFF despite CQ trashing his own country of Portugal after our game and lashing out at Ronaldo/Quaresma etc!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                I'll never forget the full blown arguments i had with people who were convinced we could get a "cheaper" "better coach". [emoji849]

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
                With CQ, we had a diamond, and we threw him away for fool's gold.

Comment

The world has got the Coronavirus Iran has the stupidvirus spreading around. RIP Iran

Comment

TM-News-Vol. 5

Oh boy! I remember how much I hated Qalenoei’s press conferences. His “laat-bazzi” intonation drives me mad.

Iran coaches continue to get recycled until they die.
                    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Nekounam just took the words out of my mouth. Vaghean dorane bezan ziresh style of gohlenoi is over! He is going to destroy TM style of play in a few months after all that hard work CQ put it..ahhh so not looking forward to this

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=477609

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        With CQ, we had a diamond, and we threw him away for fool's gold.
                        I know this sounds highly cynical, but the fact that the federation has limited its choice to a few Iranian coaches who do not possess world class coaching experience shows that they're probably throwing in the towel and are simply going through the motions to appease the fans. I sincerely hope I'm wrong and, should there be an Iranian Coach, the team is catapulted to glorious heights. After all, that would be the healthiest medicine for millions of young Iranians who've had to endure tremendous difficulties in recent years.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                          Nekounam just took the words out of my mouth. Vaghean dorane bezan ziresh style of gohlenoi is over! He is going to destroy TM style of play in a few months after all that hard work CQ put it..ahhh so not looking forward to this

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=477609
                          Not a fan of GN at all, ama Nekounam ham zer ziad mizane.
                          GN didn't say anything bad, he said Nekounam team play defensive like Queiroz. What is wrong with this statement?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Not a fan of GN at all, ama Nekounam ham zer ziad mizane.
                            GN didn't say anything bad, he said Nekounam team play defensive like Queiroz. What is wrong with this statement?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Regarding Nekonam conduct and rants.
                            I watched the game and read comments from GN & Nekonam.

Granted Game was in Esfahan with fan support but Sepahan overall played better, created good chances and deserved to win.
                            GN comments before and after the match was not outrageous or provocative . In contract Nekonam was out of control. His agitation on sidline contributed to 6 yellow cards by Foulad player and a red card to a assistant.
                            Nekonam was very rude and resorted to personal attach out of desperation. Trash talking and claiming we go back 50 years back with GN as TM coach is out of line more out of hate and jealousy than anything else.

Nekonam is under pressure at home. Fans don't like his style of football, his attitude, his comments and side issues.
                            He will not last long if he does not change his conduct.

From Foulad Fan Page. after the game:

اگر مربیان براساس شایستگی انتخاب میشدن جنابعالی در حد فولادنوین هم نیستی چه برسد به فولاد بزرک.

جناب نکونام عزیز ای کاش چندسالی که بعنوان بازیکن زیرنظر کارلوس کیروش بودی چندتا نکته فنی یاد میگرفتی. متاسفانه از کیروش فقط اعتراض و جنجال را یاد گرفتی درحالیکه کیروش ازنظر فنی هم چیزهای زیادی داشت که میتونستی یاد بگیری . ضمنا قلعه نویی دیروز گفت شما میخای از سبک کارلوس کیروش تقلید کنی قلعه نویی نگفت شما در حد کیروش هستی!!!

#اخراج_نکونام
                            #مربی_بزرگ_خارجی
                            نکونام بی دانش ۱۰ سال بهش وقت بدیم فولاد همینه
                            باز هم بهانه باز هم حرف بی ربط

باز هم مصاحبه پوچ و حرفهای تکراری اقای سرمربی با هدف پرت کردن حواس هواداران از ضعفهای فنی

وقتی میگه با کیروش مقایسه میشم خیلی خندیدم ، بابا تو اصلا تاکنیک نداری

خاااااک تو سرما که تیمو دادیم دست تو نکونام

قلعه نویی با اون سیستمش 5بار قهرمان شده. .
                            تو تو خوابت هم نمی دیدی سرمربی فولاد باشی..حیف حیف
                            با عرض پوزش از شمالیها ی عزیز نکونام الان باید کمک مربی تیم چوکای تالش میشدند نه تیم بی کس فولاد

اقای نکونام آذری حتی اگه رونالدو و کریم بنزما و مسی رو هم برات جذب کنه بازم تیمت بی برنامه و بی تاکتیکه .
                            واقعا کسی فهمید که فولاد با چ سیستمی بازی کرد ؟
                            نکونام ضعیفه واقعا ضعیفه و الا بازیکنای خوبی داره ولی نمیتونه بازی بگیره .
                            اقای آذری خواهشا اقدام کنید حتما باید ته جدولی بشیم که بحرف هوادارا دررابطه با بزرگی فولاد برای نکونامو بفهمید

بابا بخدا دارن مسخرت میکنن بهت میخندن کی روش فوق لیسانس روانشناسی خونده اون میتونه ازبازیکن محلات مقابل تیم باشگاهی ما نتیجه بگیره اخه تو چی بلدی بدبخت

باید برای هر بازی که نتیجه نمیگیره یه بهونه داشته باشه. مربی گری قبل از نکونام سوءتفاهم بوده وبس! خدالعنت کنه کسانی که پای مربیان جوان وبی دانش روبه فولادبازکرد. ازدست اسکوچیچ راحت شدیم سعداوی اومد،سعداوی رفت پورموسوی اومد،حالاهم که نکونام اومده وهیچ انگیزه ای برای برکناری*اش وجود نداره فکرکنم سرمربی بعدی فولاد حسین کعبی باشه. بعداز آقای دهکردی وهیئت مدیره مستعفی، فولاد ازمسیر درستش خارج شده و به نظر میرسه هیچ انگیزه ای برای درمان فولاد بیمار وجود نداره

سئوالی از اقای نکونام دارم مربوط به این مصاحبه. اگه واقعا از قلعه نویی ناراحت بودی چرا قبل از شروع بازی رفتی بغلش کردی و جلو دوربینها کلی عکس باهم گرفتید؟ اگه ناراحت بودی نباید سمتش میرفتی و اونجوری بغلش میکردی وبعدش بیای پشت سرش مصاحبه کنی!

رضایی خبیث رفت یه مربی اورد که حتی ۱ فصل کامل در لیگ مربیگری نکرده!
                            نیم فصل در نساجی بود و اخراج شد
                            آقا جان حامی نکونام کمی درک کنید
                            هنر مربی اینه وقتی بازی مساویه حمله کنه
                            نکونام جلو صنعت نفت و سپاهان دو گل میخوره
                            تازه یادش میاد حمله کنه
                            خب معلومه تیم مقابل وقتی ۲ گل بزنه بره عقب تا از نتیجه حفاظت کنه!!
                            قطبی یه نیم فصل اومد با پریرا و بیت سعید بهترین زوج لیگ (بنابر سایت متریکا) رو ساخت
                            پریرا رو آقای گل کرد
                            استاد نکونام بی دانش علاوه بر پریرا و بیت سعید
                            بوعذار حردانی پاتوسی احمدزاده رو هم داره و نتیجه پشم
                            هر حمایت از نکونام نتیجیش نابودی فولاده
                            نفت مسجد سلیمان با کدوم خرج با کدوم بازیکن بالاتر فولاده؟
                            #اخراج_نکونام
                            #استخدام_مربی_بزرگ_خارجی

I could not find any comment in his support.

Comment

Did you guys know that Daei has need selected to lead TM as head coach. It was announced by Kafadhian on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                                Did you guys know that Daei has need selected to lead TM as head coach. It was announced by Kafadhian on YouTube.
                                ِNot aware of that. but this is from Kafashian last interview 2 days ago.

و الان هم تصمیمی برای سرمربیگری تیم ملی نگرفتند.
                                نه، ولی فکر کنم انشاالله این چند روز تصمیم گرفته شود.

*داخلی خواهند گذاشت؟
                                بحثی که داشتند این بود که بیشتر نظر روی داخلی باشد، چون این مشکلاتی که از مربی خارجی مانند مربی استقلال، مربی پرسپولیس یا مربی های دیگر یا همین آقای ویلموتس، منطقاً این است که مربی داخلی بگذاریم و با داخلی جلو ببریم. چون الان هم زمانی است که یک مربی خارجی ناآشنا بیاوریم نمی تواند کاری کند. یک تا دو ماه دیگر مسابقات انتخابی جام جهانی را داریم. 5-4 ماه دیگر مسابقات اصلی ما است که باید تعیین تکلیف شود. قطعاً مربی که الان میآید باید شناخت کافی روی تیم ایران داشته باشد و بداند و بتواند بر آن اساس جلو برود که من فکر 90-80 درصد مربی ایرانی باشد.
                                *یعنی آقای دایی؟
                                این را من نمیدانم که در اخرین لحظه چه تصمیمی بگیرند، چون من در تصمیم گیری ها نیستم و ترجیح هم می دهم ورود نکنم.

*اسم ها را شنیدید؟
                                بله. الان آقای علی دایی، آقای قلعه نوعی است که افراد توانمندی هستند. یک گزینه آقای گل محمدی بود که ایشان به پرسپولیس رفت. حتی از آقای برانکو هم نام برده شد، منتهی آقای برانکو الان با بحرین قرارداد بسته و عملاً حذف شد و گزینه خارجی او بود.

Comment

Working...
                                X