Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least team will have discipline with GN, something that lacked big time after Queiroz left Iran.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Gn was my absolute LAST choice for coach at TM. I'm very dissapointed that he's the one who they want to appoint. He was let go by TM already, they did not renew his contract, there must have been a reason for it. He's never been good in my eyes.

Comment

The race between GN (vomit) and Daei (shoulder shrug), is a race to the bottom. Kiss any expectation of Team Melli (attention to the word "Team") doing anything consistently good goodbye. Sure, I'll support TM, but I don't expect anything beyond some individual flashes of brilliance. 10:1 odds qualification won't happen, and if it does it'll be 90+ in the last game vs the likes of Bahrain, after several heart attacks. Without over-achieving CQ, and with the cesspool of a federation and government it's the same aash and the same kaase, until IR implodes in the near future (1-2 World Cup cycles) and we'll see what happens after...be omide piroozi va roozhaye behtar
        زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          58 days until our next game.
          Dear God...

Comment

I guess one of the only comforts we can take is that our first two games are against Hong Kong (home) and Cambodia (away) so whoever is going to take over will have time to adjust and learn more about the squad!
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

I was never a GN fan, but you can't take away what he have achieved in IPL, can't be a coincidence that he did pretty well almost every where he coached, even when he joined Sepahan they were in deep shit, yes he is not articulated, but his players give their %100 on the pitch, i was never a local fan coach as in long term they can't do well in bigger stages but i will be Ok with either of Daei or him at the moment.

Comment

I am a Persepolisi so I was never a GN fan either but if not Daie he is the best irani coach for TM.

There is no doubt GN has matured a lot as a coach in the last 13 years since he last had TM.
                There is no question that he has done a great Job in every team he has coached in the League
                Esteghlal,teractor,zobahan and sepahan.
                He deserves a second chance.

The IR corrupt politicians associated with sports including that piece of garbage Soltani,
                Will never allow Ali Daie to become the IFF boss,never.

Daie is too popular and already too powerful for Dastgah to give him a chance to run IFF.
                Ali Daie now,specially after general Soleimani’s death is probably the second or third most popular man in Iran.

God knows,I don’t want to see him die suddenly and mysteriously any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                  I am a Persepolisi so I was never a GN fan either but if not Daie he is the best irani coach for TM.
                  There is no doubt GN has matured a lot as a coach in the last 13 years since he last had TM.
                  There is no question that he has done a great Job in every team he has coached in the League
                  Esteghlal,teractor,zobahan and sepahan.
                  He deserves a second chance.
                  The IR corrupt politicians associated with sports including that piece of garbage Soltani,
                  Will never allow Ali Daie to become the IFF boss,never.
                  Daie is too popular and already too powerful for Dastgah to give him a chance to run IFF.
                  Ali Daie now,specially after general Soleimani’s death is probably the second or third most popular man in Iran.
                  God knows,I don’t want to see him die suddenly and mysteriously any time soon.
                  IF he decides to run

SM or IFF or whoever can not stop him to run if he decides to run, All he need to do is to apply( registration ) .
                  There are two ways to prevent him for winning:
                  1- Reject his application for not being complete. If they refuse to accept his 10 years experience as a general Manager of a private company.
                  2- Use undue influence on provincial football committees and clubs to not vote for him.

Last time on 2016 , There were 78 votes , half of them from provincial . PGL cast 16 votes and 10 votes from Lig1 & 2 ........
                  SM has two votes Minister and his deputy. Captain of TM, players representative and futsalers has vote too.

Election will be televised but vote is secret.

So far , Islamian, Azari, Mombini are running.

Comment

Lets just bring back Homayoun Shahrokhi
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Baba just give the team to Vahid Hashemian and have Markar Aghajanian as assistant coach. He’ll hand over his 8 years of experience and knowledge to Vahid Hashemian. Hashemian will coach his team based on those tactics, formations..

We DO NOT have TIME to start over even if we are facing relatively weaker opponents in March. This situation is not looking good and they need to assign someone SOON and ALLOW MARKAR AGHAJANIAN to be their chosen coach’s assistant.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        Baba just give the team to Vahid Hashemian and have Markar Aghajanian as assistant coach. He’ll hand over his 8 years of experience and knowledge to Vahid Hashemian. Hashemian will coach his team based on those tactics, formations..
                        We DO NOT have TIME to start over even if we are facing relatively weaker opponents in March. This situation is not looking good, and they need to assign someone SOON and ALLOW MARKAR AGHAJANIAN to be their chosen coach’s assistant.

It doesn't work that way. Assistant coach should not be imposed to any coach. Coach should select his own assistant.
                        In case of Foreign coaches who bring witht hem their own assistants IFF always ask inclusion of an Iranian coach and in such cases IFF provide coach with list of options to chose.

Vahid has not yet shown to be the right person to coach TM.
                        As for Markar , first time Amir GN got appointed as TM coach he included Markar , Ebrahimi.... .as assistants ,but during CQ time, Markar sided with CQ in their disagreements with Amir and it's very doubtful he gets same chance IF Amir is IFF choice.
                        Last edited by St_Mark; 01-30-2020, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Sepahan GM, Tabesh said he will meet with IFF official regarding GN issues. If this is the case then TM coach will not be announced till at least Sunday.

His concerns:

1- Why IFF officials did not discuss with them before talking to GN regarding TM coaching job.
                          2- Sepahan soon has to compete at AFC championship league and should GN leave, they have no time to find replacement.
                          3- IF GN is the IFF choice, Sepahan want him long enough to have a replacement.

Sepahan's club director and head of the Football Federation will hold a meeting next week on the issue of TM job and GN.

قرار است مسعود تابش و حیدر بهاروند هفته آینده جلسه ای را در خصوص تعیین وضعیت قلعهنویی برگزار کنند
                          و در مورد شرایط مطرح شده پیرامون جدایی سرمربی سپاهان از این تیم یا ماندن او و همچنین موضوع سرمربیگری مشترک، بحث و تصمیم گیری کنند
                          Last edited by St_Mark; 01-30-2020, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            Sepahan GM, Tabesh said he will meet with IFF official regarding GN issues. If this is the case then TM coach will not be announced till at least Sunday.

His concerns:

1- Why IFF officials did not discuss with them before talking to GN regarding TM coaching job.
                            2- Sepahan soon has to compete at AFC championship league and should GN leave, they have no time to find replacement.
                            3- IF GN is the IFF choice, Sepahan want him long enough to have a replacement.

Sepahan's club director and head of the Football Federation will hold a meeting next week on the issue of TM job and GN.

قرار است مسعود تابش و حیدر بهاروند هفته آینده جلسه ای را در خصوص تعیین وضعیت قلعهنویی برگزار کنند
                            و در مورد شرایط مطرح شده پیرامون جدایی سرمربی سپاهان از این تیم یا ماندن او و همچنین موضوع سرمربیگری مشترک، بحث و تصمیم گیری کنند
                            Typical Iranian sh&t show and mismanagement at the highest level!!

Comment

They’re really milking it for what it’s worth and insulting to all of us.

Comment

56 days left to the game. 40 days until a list is usually supposed to be called.

Although if ST. Mark is right in saying TM camp will be 3 weeks long that givrs us even less time

Comment

Working...
                                X