This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Another recipe for a distaster. Wilmots 2.0 incoming.
    He is not negotiating with IFF but with agent.

Coach will be Iranian. GN or Daei
    این مسئله قطعی است. شیعی: انتخاب سرمربی خارجی برای تیم ملی منتفی است

Only few months ago it was unimaginable for Daei:
    IFF president or TM coach

Comment

What is your source that he is negotiating with an agent, and who is this agent? Italian papers today are again filled with direct quotes that he is negotiating with "Iran".

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Comment

Let’s not forget , TM needs an strong personality like CQ who also has lots of strong connections within
        Iran , that person is definitely Ali Daie.

Also Daie is much wiser than he was 10 years ago , I believe he can be the best pick for us right now.

Comment

About 60 days until our next game. No coach yet. Squads are supposed to be announced 2 weeks before a game. Which means about 45 days left until squads are due. No sign of a coach being selected yet despite deadline after deadline aired to the press. At this point our next list will be the same list Wilmots copied from Hashemian if its a foreign coach, and it will be a list of favorites if its Daei/GN.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Another recipe for a distaster. Wilmots 2.0 incoming.
            ofcourse he does not know 1 single iranian football player. there is no time for him to learn what needs to be learned, we will fail

Comment

Due to the situation with sanctions, and general dysfunction I have no problem with Ali Daei coming in. But man we have to win out or that's a wrap.

Comment

30 month contract?

Seems a strange number.

https://sport.sky.it/calcio/mondiali...llenatore-iran
                https://sport.virgilio.it/de-biasi-i...i-fatta-624552

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                  What is your source that he is negotiating with an agent, and who is this agent? Italian papers today are again filled with direct quotes that he is negotiating with "Iran".
                  My statement is base on the following:

1- IFF spokesmen twice denied any talks with DI Biasi.
                  2- 3 members of IFF board of director, Islamian, Esfahanian, Shiei said TM coach will be Iranian.

Assuming Di Biasi is not making up stories about negotiation he must be talking with an agent.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

GN is Sepahan coach. So he is not available at the moment.

Comment

Sepahan President Masoud Tabesh: We will not give GN to TM. TM looks for another coach because we need GN.

https://footballi.net/news/r/520095/...87%DB%8C%D9%85

http://jamejamonline.ir/sport/405254...87%DB%8C%D9%85

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
                        Sepahan President Masoud Tabesh: We will not give GN to TM. TM looks for another coach because we need GN.
                        https://footballi.net/news/r/520095/...87%DB%8C%D9%85
                        http://jamejamonline.ir/sport/405254...87%DB%8C%D9%85

Tabesh Shekar Khord

If Choice of IFF is GN , Sepahan can not stop GN.
                        He will cancel his contract ( there is a cancellation clause in his contract) and will be available for TM job.

One issue they are facing with is the amount IFF is offering to GN is less than amount of his contract with Sepahan.
                        Sepahan is after financial gain out of possible deal.

IF IFF offer GN , he will leave Sepahan. It's only second chance he may get in his lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          His international experience is starting to get old and recently he only coached small Ipl teams with no or few acl games as non local competition.
                          Plus most of our tm players are legionnaires.
                          I prefer him as u23 u20 coach or Iff president
                          Hey, Experience gets never old.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                            Agree, if we have to choose domestic coach, I would prefer Daei. I think knowledge wise, almost all of them are in same level, AN, Yahya and Daei but the good thing with Daei is his international experience, he's well known character, also liked and appreciated by players. I also think that he's learned his lesson and wont make same mistakes that he made last time he coached TM.

And last but not least, he is THE KING and the only one CQ really believed in
                            Also, let us not forget that now he has forwards such as Azmoun, Taremi, Ghoddos, Rezaei, Jahanbaksh and Gholizadeh to work with instead of Enayati, Gholamreza Rezaei and co back in 2009.

Comment

In our current circumstances, Daie looks the Overall most sensible choice ..! Although I’m worried he may surround himself with idiot (yes nan) assistants or technical advisors... like last time with that goozoo afazeli who rid to hame karesho & nearly finished his international coaching career before begin ..!
                              I really hope Daie would bring Aghajanian on as assistant & adapt a somewhat similar tactical overall approach as CQ ..!

All in all, I also wouldn’t have minded him going for IFF head instead (we really need a shrewd, feisty patriot to fight AFC gang..!)
                              & Skocic looked to be sensible TM coaching candidate..!

Comment

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/166459...ی-از-نفت

If this is true, Dragan may be in the running for TM job!?
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X