X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    If Iran_19 is ok with Daei, we are truly in a desperate situation
    [emoji23][emoji23]
    We are.... To be honest can't get worst than this. It is big mistake at this stage to bring someone who doesn't know anything about our football.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

^ Couldn't agree more ... desperate times require desperate measures ... Daei is better considering his credibility nationally and internationally and his authority with all the players plus the fact that he is not an embezzler and that's a rarity in IR. Skocic has done great work with Sanat Naft, Foolad and others and he is probably tactically superior but lacks Daei's stature and that is the most important at this juncture in my mind. Let's just say that "Ozaa chenaan ghammar dar aghrabeh" that I could even be ok with Skocic. No De Biasi please. Yet, masters of mismanagement at IFF could surprise us again with another disaster.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        I am not too familiar with him, but he can't be that bad that Albania kept him for as long as they did Nokhodi? Again, I ask genuinely as I just know he was with Albania at Euro 2016.
        Albanian football is corrupt but has a lot of talent. It was a right place, right time kind of thing. They didn't play particularly good football or do anything special.

Comment

the fact that all of us PFDCers are all united on having an iranian coach for TM is something I never thought I'd see especially after CQ. this is how you know we are in a truly crazy state

I will say though, skocic would be an interesting choice....
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Another Wilmots , will come and leave very soon.

Comment

I’ve said this before, we need to bring in someone that knows Iraq and Bahrain football very well and how to beat them. He would also be able to put shivers into the back of their spines. If we don’t beat them we could kiss the World Cup goodbye and go back into wildernesses.

Now is not the time to test with any other coach who is not familiar with these teams for now and Asian football beyond this stage. Daie is the only one that ticks all the boxes.
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                I’ve said this before, we need to bring in someone that knows Iraq and Bahrain football very well and how to beat them. He would also be able to put shivers into the back of their spines. If we don’t beat them we could kiss the World Cup goodbye and go back into wildernesses.
                Now is not the time to test with any other coach who is not familiar with these teams for now and Asian football beyond this stage. Daie is the only one that ticks all the boxes.
                Loll daei had THE WORST RESULTS IN HISTORY.
                He lost to saudi AT HOME, and couldn't even beat UAE, so what makes you think he'll help us beat these Iraq and Bahrain? What boxes does he tick?

Just because he's played against them as a player, he's qualified? Not sure if that's what you're implying but regardless, he hasn't shown us any evidence of being a good coach for team Melli.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  the fact that all of us PFDCers are all united on having an iranian coach for TM is something I never thought I'd see especially after CQ. this is how you know we are in a truly crazy state
                  I will say though, skocic would be an interesting choice....
                  It is weird too, specially the iranian options are those who failed with TM before (Daei, GN). Golmo also does everything to avoir training TM, or U23 TM.
                  I was resigned to see one of them back to TM or even Branko I hate so much. To be frank, I am tired of this payment pb and sudden leaving of all foreign coaches. A least with an iranian we won't have this kind of drama covered worldwide.

If De Blasi become TM coach, kudos to IFF. Yes Wilmots failed, maybe De Blasi too but at least they try (we all know the like or Mourinho or else won't come to Iran). His CV is decent for our current situation and it seems IFF particularly followed Euro2016! Also De Blasi seems a defensive coach, it is exactly what we need.

Comment

^^ If trying counts with the Branko, Wilmots and Di Biasi caliber coaches, they can stop the efforts ASAP....
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                      ^^ If trying counts with the Branko, Wilmots and Di Biasi caliber coaches, they can stop the efforts ASAP....
                      What is the alternative, remaining coachless?

Comment

When does the preparation and a good practice match against a good team begin?

It has been months since no game has been played and it is not good for the players

We should have kept Carlos Queiroz now it is worse than 8 years with Carlos

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          What is the alternative, remaining coachless?
                          it seems exactly the way IFF thinks

But i would say vatani coach for now
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

What about Guus Hiddink with South Korea he did a wonderful job World Cup 2002 Semi-finals! And become 3th of the World. Hiddink would be a great option for Team-Melli

Or Franz Beckenbauer in Germany he is still a good options

Comment

The ones like Ghalenoi or Daei that already failed big time with TM? What's the difference with De Biasi then?

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                                What about Guus Hiddink with South Korea he did a wonderful job World Cup 2002 Semi-finals! And become 3th of the World. Hiddink would be a great option for Team-Melli
                                I heard he's dying to come coach Iran even if it's for free.
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X