Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Branko officialy annnounced Oman coach untill after Asian Cup 2023.

Comment

With all our legionnaires in great form right now (Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun, Taremi, Mimo, Kaveh, Gholizadeh) and Ghoddos, Ebrahimi and Ramin playing... And hopefully Ezatolahi returning... Beating Bahrain and Iraq is almost an obligation

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
        Branko officialy annnounced Oman coach untill after Asian Cup 2023.
        Thank you lord! please let this be the last we hear of this charlatan.

Comment

De biasi for TM? i Wouldn't mind any other time but not in such emergency situation, and we can't afford another Stramaccioni or Calderon payment drama.

Comment

I don't understand what everyone is getting upset over this AFC ban. Just like the Supreme Leader says we don't need the world market when we have eghtesad movaghemati, and see how well it's going, our power spread all over the Middle East. And we don't need world football, who says we do? What is more important football, or the Revolution and Islam? After all, we can have football movaghemati. Soon other countries will want to play in our league, even the Europeans!
            زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

It is sad some of important news related to football in Iran has to be first published by Arab news (media) than IFF.

Comment

Iranian media keep pointing that Ali Daei has been approved by players and committee but someone keeps denying it. Not sure how good Ali is now but he is better than the rest of the domestic coaches . What do you guys think of him as a coach? I just don’t care too much for domestic coaches as they are too weak against foreign ones and they get out coached. And I don’t think they can make our defense so organized as CQ so there will be a lot of scoring against us if our offense can’t catch up

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post
                  I don't understand what everyone is getting upset over this AFC ban. Just like the Supreme Leader says we don't need the world market when we have eghtesad movaghemati, and see how well it's going, our power spread all over the Middle East. And we don't need world football, who says we do? What is more important football, or the Revolution and Islam? After all, we can have football movaghemati. Soon other countries will want to play in our league, even the Europeans!
                  Bro, what has this got to do with football? It is absurd the arabs always wanted an excuse even in football to make sure we fail. Its not about eghtesad moghvemati or anything else. Just dont forget the arabs hate us no matter what.

Comment

It appears AFC has revised the ban on Iranian clubs

For playoff games they play on out of Iran

For group games to be decided later .

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                      It appears AFC has revised the ban on Iranian clubs

For playoff games they play on out of Iran

For group games to be decided later .
                      I hope Iranian teams decide to boycott this joke of a league called the Asian Champions League to make a statement to AFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        I hope Iranian teams decide to boycott this joke of a league called the Asian Champions League to make a statement to AFC.

If Boycott can help Iranian clubs financially or technically everyone will be for that but unfortunately that is not the case.

In case of Boycott:

1- Financial penalties .
                        2- two years band
                        3- reduction of Iranian teams in Champion league after two years.

Could you list benefit for Iranian Clubs as a result of Boycott?

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                          If Boycott can help Iranian clubs financially or technically everyone will be for that but unfortunately that is not the case.

In case of Boycott:

1- Financial penalties .
                          2- two years band
                          3- reduction of Iranian teams in Champion league after two years.

Could you list benefit for Iranian Clubs as a result of Boycott?
                          I am with Kiarash here. Remember Before AFC made the decision that Iranian and Saudi Arabian teams play with each other in neutral venue, Saudi Arabia federation threated to boycott ACL if the final vote is not what they hope for. Iran must do the same here. Either play in Iran because Iran is completely safe or boycott ACL.

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
                            I am with Kiarash here. Remember Before AFC made the decision that Iranian and Saudi Arabian teams play with each other in neutral venue, Saudi Arabia federation threated to boycott ACL if the final vote is not what they hope for. Iran must do the same here. Either play in Iran because Iran is completely safe or boycott ACL.

Saudi Arabia is able to do that and get way with it but Iran IFF can not. That is the main differences.

Arabs led by Saudi Arabia heavily influence decision of AFC if not controlling it but Iran has no such influence.

Arabs in their evils against Iran are united. Even Iranian "friends" Iraq, Syria ... often vote against Iran in AFC.

Arabs prefer Iran to boycott these games.

Comment

So when are the games played?

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                                So when are the games played?
                                IFF is expected to receive official communication from AFC. It appears Esteghlal and Shahe Khodro will play in Qatar.

If these revisions confirmed it will be a positive and hopeful sign for group phase
                                If happens it is not because of IFF influence but Qatar Football Association who is defending Iran in AFC.

Comment

Working...
                                X