This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not surprised!

When you have a country run by bunch of tugs and terrorists, anything can be expected. A hosting ban for WC qualifying games could also be up coming.

You all heard what the master terrorist said in the Friday prayer .. he wants more revenge, more blood.

I wouldn't want to be on a plane flying over Iran. Would you?

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
      I am not surprised!

When you have a country run by bunch of tugs and terrorists, anything can be expected. A hosting ban for WC qualifying games could also be up coming.

You all heard what the master terrorist said in the Friday prayer .. he wants more revenge, more blood.

I wouldn't want to be on a plane flying over Iran. Would you?
      Are admins ok with members calling others terrorists now?
      Massively disappointed that this forum has gone so far away from football recently.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
        Massively disappointed that this forum has gone so far away from football recently.
        Your intentions behind this post are kind of obvious man.

Just because you sympathize on a personal level with the people said poster is calling out doesnt take away from his point.

Dont expect any pockets of support for IR on this website or any "protections" for them. We have a moderation staff who sets the rules and it is against the rules to call for increased moderation in a post. If you see something you dont like use a report or send a PM.

The owner of the website can choose what he wants on this website by the way.

Comment

TM-News-Vol. 5

Denying that you shot down a plane with your own citizens in it is alone an act of terrorism, let alone the other mass crimes this terrorist we’re speaking of has committed in his tenure.

Comment

Finally, Branko signed contract with Oman Football Federation at 4:00 PM local time.

IFF still deciding between Daei & GN. Now it's a political decision.

Comment

AFC bans Iran from hosting international matches

Without Azadi stadion our hopes for World Cup is over I feel

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                AFC bans Iran from hosting international matches
                Without Azadi stadion our hopes for World Cup is over I feel

FIFA not AFC decides on TM games .

So far It is AFC decision regarding Champion league games but if successful more likely FIFA will make similar decision regarding TM, as AFC is one of their chapter.

Home advantage for TM is crucial but not a must. With a good preparation, decent coach and determination, Iran can win all 4 remaining games.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                  FIFA not AFC decides on TM games .

So far It is AFC decision regarding Champion league games but if successful more likely FIFA will make similar decision regarding TM, as AFC is one of their chapter.

Home advantage for TM is crucial but not a must. With a good preparation, decent coach and determination, Iran can win all 4 remaining games.
                  It is also for TM

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                    Finally, Branko signed contract with Oman Football Federation at 4:00 PM local time.

IFF still deciding between Daei & GN. Now it's a political decision.
                    This is great in two ways. First, now he can't become our coach to make us weak enough to tie Angola. Second, he is the coach of one of our opponents meaning they will become weak enough to tie Angola.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                      It is also for TM

Name a reliable source please.

Comment

I haven’t been aware that Ali Ghedah is a member of PFDC.

Comment

Saudi Arabia's Al-Riyadiyah site confirms AFC's ban on Iran. Hosting Champion league games

Comment

Baba name the God damn coach.
                            Gandesho dar ovordan. Freaking 3 months now...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

If FIFA bans Iran's upcoming WCQ home matches from being played in Iran , you can forget about us qualifying out of the group.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Baba name the God damn coach.
                                Gandesho dar ovordan. Freaking 3 months now...
                                Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                                Ridan be footbale iran ba in modiriyateshoun. Morde shureshuno bebaran.

Comment

Working...
                                X