Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL it took her 3 days to come up with that. Perhaps she got confused keeping track of time and the many numbers that are on a clock.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      With Golo joining Persepolis, TM is between either Daei or Skocic imo!
      Daei is eliminated from the list.

https://www.bartarinha.ir/fa/news/94...88%D8%B1%D8%AF

If this is true, then the only realistic choices are Branko, Skocic, and Ghalenoei.

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
        Daei is eliminated from the list.

https://www.bartarinha.ir/fa/news/94...88%D8%B1%D8%AF

If this is true, then the only realistic choices are Branko, Skocic, and Ghalenoei.
        Oh god, I thought we were rid of Branko for good. He's like the rash that just keeps coming back despite every known treatment.

Comment

I think Daei doesnt want to be announced right now given political situation (it will be bad look for him) but I still think in the end he will get the job.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Oh god, I thought we were rid of Branko for good. He's like the rash that just keeps coming back despite every known treatment.
            More like herpes.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I hope all the TM players will boycott to play for TM Melli and this cruel regime.

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                I hope all the TM players will boycott to play for TM Melli and this cruel regime.
                TM belongs to the people, not this regime (or any other regime).

Comment

But would escalate the people’s rage for a change. They are playing for the disgusting Islamic republic so I hope the players takes their responsibilities and boycott TM Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                    But would escalate the people’s rage for a change. They are playing for the disgusting Islamic republic so I hope the players takes their responsibilities and boycott TM Melli
                    Again, they are not playing for IR; many TM heroes have come out against the practices of this regime (from voicing their support for women in stadiums, to the recent tragedy of the Ukranian airliner). They play for the people, and it is a joy for Iranians to see their TM succeed. Indeed, it may be one of the last joys remaining for our people who are cruelly oppressed by IR, US, and the world.

Comment

Iran is way bigger than IR or any other government we have had in the past or will have in the future. Having a terrible government doesn't mean i cease to be Iranian. TM belongs to Iran and the Iranian people not IR.

Comment

It is between Daei and Skocic. Mark my words...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          It is between Daei and Skocic. Mark my words...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                          It’s almost a done deal with daei we will get official news on it later this week most likely
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            It’s almost a done deal with daei we will get official news on it later this week most likely
                            And in happy for that because Daei has balls and thats needed right now.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                              LOL it took her 3 days to come up with that. Perhaps she got confused keeping track of time and the many numbers that are on a clock.

Comment

I’m reading that the new tm manager is Ghalenoie....imho the worst that could’ve happened

Comment

Working...
                                X