Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going through a transition is one thing, but having no coach nor friendly games is another...
    Jamesh kon bache basiji, the last thing I.R. Iran is, is independent.

Comment

Originally posted by bacheye shahr View Post
      Something amazing has actually happened today in Shiraz, after the disaster, people of Shiraz have aided fellow Iranians who travelled to Shiraz for eid, with food and shelter in there own homes, hotels have given free rooms to the people most in need, mechanics have given free service, and you can imagine the rest, all in the current financial need, actions of true Iranians, if that doesn’t give you faith in mankind I don’t know what will, may the casualties rest in piece, really puts in contex how small other matters are. Love to all my shirazi brothers who took action.
      sad to hear about the flood. my condolences to those who passed away. Hope those affected will get all the aid they need.
      A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
        Going through a transition is one thing, but having no coach nor friendly games is another...
        Jamesh kon bache basiji, the last thing I.R. Iran is, is independent.
        At least we have a country, not a ruin like Many other Middle East countries, and our football will be just fine, they don’t need you to worry about it, whatever Iran is it’s no thanks to the likes of you, we don’t need your negativity either.

Comment

they don’t need you to worry about it, whatever Iran is it’s no thanks to the likes of you, .
          Our culture has been degrading heavily, as shown by the above comment. There is no "at least". Thats how uncultured one level above ape basijis justify their beliefs. Tomorrow it will be "at least" our women can drive. "At least" we had an empire. " At least" kabob still exists. "At least"..

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            Our culture has been degrading heavily, as shown by the above comment. There is no "at least". Thats how uncultured one level above ape basijis justify their beliefs. Tomorrow it will be "at least" our women can drive. "At least" we had an empire. " At least" kabob still exists. "At least"..
            At least we have cultured people like you to raise the standards again

Comment

Mashahla Iran parchamesh balast, jamesh kon baba in koli baziaro, I don’t know why every frustrated kid has to talk down on Iran, Islam, the government as if they can do any better. Iran is independent so things take time, I rather stand on my two feet then on America’s/uk/ pisrails middle leg, but you lot just know how to talk ish, it’s just footbal, respect yourself and the Islamic republic of Iran, like a Iranian with gheyrat, neshastin oonvare divar migin lengesh kon, maham hichi namigim, mikhai pishraft konim Kako Ali yaret biya ye kari bokon, hamatoon baladin tofe sar bala bendazin. Long live Iran. And it’s independence, for it’s the greatest country in the world to stand up for something rather then bend over or run like many of you have done pfft bunch of keyboard warriors that’s all you are, we could easily be in Iraq’s position, but now we control the Middle East, this is the Persian empire. This msg is to all of you that talk negatively about Iran I’ve had enough of you lot using this platform about a beautiful game and mixing it with politics and religion. Iran F.C. is a top Asian lvl team, and we’re going through a transition now, it’s normal so stop making it so big and enjoy the ride, you lot are not supporters, your everything wrong with the system, rant over, go educate yourselves on Iran and with that perspective maybe your eyes will open to reality.
              Lmao here is problem #1 in Iran: Low education, brain washing and denial of young kids . Yes my friend you deserve it. Now let’s go back to TM and how we still don’t have a coach, while South Korea plays Colombia your lovely Islamic republic plays ...no one ...I bet in your head Iran is #1 team in the world lmao

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                Lmao here is problem #1 in Iran: Low education, brain washing and denial of young kids . Yes my friend you deserve it. Now let’s go back to TM and how we still don’t have a coach, while South Korea plays Colombia your lovely Islamic republic plays ...no one ...I bet in your head Iran is #1 team in the world lmao
                To be honest I rate Iranian educational system higher than any other I’ve seen around Europe, those kids really put in work, so I wouldn’t call our people uneducated, those kids will have you lot rapped around some self hating tree all you poor souls are attached to.

You lot take this football thing the wrong way, your all focused on winning something and it’s stopping you from enjoying it all, Iran is a good Asian lvl team and it goes so far no matter what, a real supporter would just support, but you all think your better then everyone else and know better. I never usually write stuff but I hope someone reading will understand not all Iranians are egotistical, self obsessed spoiled brats who use this platform to feel superior and release whatever oghde they have in their pathetic sad life’s, there are many Iranians who march the streets in sacrifice for the higher cause, you don’t have to be some basiji or retard to see The bigger geo political stand over some games which are meant to be FUN, I love my Iranian people man no matter how lost some are, I guess in the end we all want the best for Iran, hopefully better days are ahead, it’s not like we got any other option, we’re not gonna bend over for the west and disrespect our own stand, lol well some of you freaky guys seem to like taking it that way, that’s because your not real Iranians, we can’t ever be tamed or controlled by foreign rulers, because they will either leave you like Iraq (ruined) or the rest (owned). By the way I want to know which akhoond and basiji went around making sweet love to so many of people’s mothers that this much hate build up against the poor pricks lol.

Comment

To be honest I rate Iranian educational system higher than any other I’ve seen around Europe, those kids really put in work, so I wouldn’t call our people uneducated, those kids will have you lot rapped around some self hating tree all you poor souls are attached to.
                  You lot take this football thing the wrong way, your all focused on winning something and it’s stopping you from enjoying it all, Iran is a good Asian lvl team and it goes so far no matter what, a real supporter would just support, but you all think your better then everyone else and know better. I never usually write stuff but I hope someone reading will understand not all Iranians are egotistical, self obsessed spoiled brats who use this platform to feel superior and release whatever oghde they have in their pathetic sad life’s, there are many Iranians who march the streets in sacrifice for the higher cause, you don’t have to be some basiji or retard to see The bigger geo political stand over some games which are meant to be FUN, I love my Iranian people man no matter how lost some are, I guess in the end we all want the best for Iran, hopefully better days are ahead, it’s not like we got any other option, we’re not gonna bend over for the west and disrespect our own stand, lol well some of you freaky guys seem to like taking it that way, that’s because your not real Iranians, we can’t ever be tamed or controlled by foreign rulers, because they will either leave you like Iraq (ruined) or the rest (owned). By the way I want to know which akhoond and basiji went around making sweet love to so many of people’s mothers that this much hate build up against the poor pricks lol.
                  LOOOL I just have one question and one answer for you and we are done with this. 1- first what kind of stuff are you smoking?? 2- Calm down, relax and I pray for you and everyone Iran who think Iran is in a good place...there is a cloud of darkness on our beloved country and I hope more educated people (not you of course) can change things...Now go back to smoking..lool

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                    LOOOL I just have one question and one answer for you and we are done with this. 1- first what kind of stuff are you smoking?? 2- Calm down, relax and I pray for you and everyone Iran who think Iran is in a good place...there is a cloud of darkness on our beloved country and I hope more educated people (not you of course) can change things...Now go back to smoking..lool
                    You shouldn’t underestimate your fellow Iranians so much, if you look in the right place, you’d be surprised, like I said hopefully better days will come, enjoy the rest of your evening.

Comment

Lets stay on topic Gentleman, Please. This thread is for TM News.

If you wish to discuss Iran's political situation, the General Forum would be the right place.

Additionally, please avoid making your arguments personal against one another.

Thanks.
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

The draw for the first round of the 2022 Qualifiers is April 17th. They'll match up the lowest 8 teams in Asia home and away. Then the draw for when Team Melli gets involved will be in June I believe.

Time to start from scratch

Comment

we still havent found a coach?does it take that long, finally we gona hire a crappy iranian coach and go back to the dark ages.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            we still havent found a coach?does it take that long, finally we gona hire a crappy iranian coach and go back to the dark ages.
                            we honestly don't need to hire a manager any time soon especially with no major games coming up.. i say wait til the summer and see if herve renard is available

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                              we honestly don't need to hire a manager any time soon especially with no major games coming up.. i say wait til the summer and see if herve renard is available
                              Should we put all of our eggs in one basket though?

I know IFF is basically a bunch of illiterate regime loyalists because the advertising for the position is incredibly easy(outside of all the politics/money issues). If you are basically two levels above IPL coach you should be able to get our team into the World Cup. Every coach dreams of being at the world cup.

Comment

Does anyone know a top coach who can beat Asian opponents ranked 90 and higher with one goal difference 60% of the time? They can play 11 men behind the ball if necessary. The pay is awesome and will be one of the best in the world. Also they can live in their countries and only come for training camps and whenever Tm gets together. Does anyone know of any top coaches?

Comment

Working...
                                X