This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...t-seat-report/

personally yet to see him in Coaching action, but his repeated successful coaching stints in our cluster-fk of a league certainly can not be considered fluke..!!?

atm, he looks the most likely to take over the hot seat..!!

can some of you who follow the league elaborate on his Tactical preferences ..!! is he considered an attacking or more of defensive coach..? his coaching temperament and general personality traits..!!?? he always struck me as a no-nonsense and unusual for irani coaches a "none-drama" sort...?

if appointed, is he to be trusted to pick his own assistants ? who is he likely to choose if ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
      Not only he’s a dinosaur but he’s also cray cray. Just read about his Fulham stint.
      yea
      his personality is way to too dry Ze german too, a certain clash and likely a failed, another costly short lived stint if..!!

now Berdieve on the hand could be a decent possibility imo..!! but wont be cheap... thats fo shu

Comment

IFF spokesman Alavi says that they will finalize the decision in ten days. Let's hope they honor their word this time around. https://90tv.ir/news/فدراسیون-فوتبال...ص-می-شود

Go TM!

Comment

Negotiation with Iranian Candidates

It was said that Ali Daei attended a meeting with the members of the Football Federation's Board of Directors last night and presented his plan to take over the role of head coach of the TM.

Comment

I was originally in favour of Yahya but I don't think he's charismatic/tough enough to push the boys. Daei might not be the best tactician but at least the younger generation all look up to him. GN always fails against non Iranian teams and I was in the TM camp during AC2007 and honestly his training routines/tactics were all extremely basic, I know he has won a lot of Domestic titles since then but I don't think he's good enough. Honestly, Branko is better than all of them but if it's between the 3 Iranians, I would give Daei another chance.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I'd take Daei any given day over that tool Ivankovic. Daei has gheyrat, charisma and gives his all for Team Melli. If he can motivate the boys, then we should be really fine. There is enough quality in the team to top this qualifying group eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                Random post: someone I always wanted to see as Iran coach is Felix Magath. Experienced, well decorated, tough guy, experience with Iranian players, forgotten and probably eager to prove himself one final time and possibly affordable.
                Wasn't 2/3 of this forum calling Qualix names like "Maggot" back in the day...?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

i am not sure ali daei can take us to qatar honestly

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    i am not sure ali daei can take us to qatar honestly
                    If any Iranian can get them out of Wilmots' mess and get us to the final round, it's him. Let's focus on getting there first. The players will respond to him unlike the fraud that was our last coach.

Comment

At this stage Daei is the most logic choice.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        Wasn't 2/3 of this forum calling Qualix names like "Maggot" back in the day...?
                        Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
                        Pshhh.... We wish we had a coach like Felix Magath. Sure he might not be doin much in Europe anymore but he specializes in things like extreme fitness and discipline, which were 2 of biggest problems team Melli had until Carlos queiroz took over.

These problems, especially lack of discipline, are back again, resulting in the poor defending we saw for decades until Carlos queiroz.

Magath would have been great to have right now.

Comment

Dragan Skocic is the best option. Successful results in IPL with limited resources. Doesn't complain and his teams have this "winner-mentality" attitude despite weak on paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            I'd take Daei any given day over that tool Ivankovic. Daei has gheyrat, charisma and gives his all for Team Melli. If he can motivate the boys, then we should be really fine. There is enough quality in the team to top this qualifying group eventually.
                            Do you take Ghalenoei over Ivankovic as well or not?

Comment

How are we unable to pay foreign coaches but have no problem with foreign players in our league??

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                                How are we unable to pay foreign coaches but have no problem with foreign players in our league??
                                There are a lot of payment problems with foreign players as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X