This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
    But Ali Daei failed World Cup Quliefers 2010!

We lost to Saudi Arabia 1:2 in Tehran. I still angry!
    Daei was much younger and lacked experience. If they want go for local, he add weight to TM bench Yahya is a decent coach but in such a crucial time not sure if he can handle pressure.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Daei was much younger and lacked experience. If they want go for local, he is add weight to TM bench Yahya is a decent coach but in such a crucial time not sure if he can handle pressure.

and to be completely fair im not sure if daei got that game wrong tactically either. I've tried very hard to delete that game from my memory but from what I can still gather he didn't get that game wrong - we were pretty dominant mahdavikia had a 1v1 he missed and I remember another one or 2 good chances aside from the goal.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        and to be completely fair im not sure if daei got that game wrong tactically either. I've tried very hard to delete that game from my memory but from what I can still gather he didn't get that game wrong - we were pretty dominant mahdavikia had a 1v1 he missed and I remember another one or 2 good chances aside from the goal.
        Players respect him and with the new generation this is the key.
        He can have a big ego and attitude issue but his players always loved him where ever he coached, he is quite close to them. Just like Queiroz and in this stage this is the key.
        For local coach he is the most logical one.
        What may stop him getting the job is what he said regarding to the Saipa owner and how corrupted he was which was questioning the whole system. And after that we didn't see Daei anymore..

Comment

Players respect him and with the new generation this is the key.
          He can have a big ego and attitude issue but his players always loved him where ever he coached, he is quite close to them. Just like Queiroz and in this stage this is the key.
          For local coach he is the most logical one.
          What may stop him getting the job is what he said regarding to the Saipa owner and how corrupted he was which was questioning the whole system. And after that we didn't see Daei anymore..

Well said I think for me one of my main take-always from the mess with Wilmots was how key it is for a coach to be well liked by his group. All that time CQ was there it’s crystal clear that fight we saw in our team was bigger than themselves of course it’s always about repping your country but having a manager you look up to adds a personal touch to it. Daei is for sure loved and idolized by all Iranian footballers of this generation they all grew up watching him
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I feel it is either between Yahya or Daei.
            I think Daei will be better, these generation need someone like Queiroz and Daei is closest in level of authority.
            Sorta feel same, although I’d be happy with either as head coach ..!
            Table positioning considering, we’re in sorta too big of a hole to dig out already & the country itself seems to be very critical & cluster-fk of situation which makes WCQing an afterthought already ..!
            We don’t have the sufficient time nor the honest abilities to reinvent the wheel Tactically speaking & most importantly we are currently in dire need of a Charismatic Leadership from someone who boys can ALL respect & get behind of ..!
            In our current overall predicament a foreigner coach isn’t a good choice, especially one unfamiliar with our players & our football nor a gutless, divisive tool like Brangoh ..! none of whom wouldn’t flee ASAP if war of sorts was to break out ..!
            IMO, Our best bet would be a well Respected domestic coaching Leadership of either Daei or Golmo with assistantship of Markar Aghajanian for the sake of CQ’s tactical & training continuity ..!
            Hashemian also can’t fit the bill, he’s a continuation of Failed most recent WM-experiment & just comes across a dead-pan & uncharismatic personality unable to motivate & get the best out of our squad.
            Last edited by BacheLot; 01-06-2020, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
              But Ali Daei failed World Cup Quliefers 2010!

We lost to Saudi Arabia 1:2 in Tehran. I still angry!
              Bro engelisit kheyli bahale 😘😘😘😘

Comment

Have a luminous bright new year folks. Stay calm and believe in fairies.
                Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Random post: someone I always wanted to see as Iran coach is Felix Magath. Experienced, well decorated, tough guy, experience with Iranian players, forgotten and probably eager to prove himself one final time and possibly affordable.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                    Random post: someone I always wanted to see as Iran coach is Felix Magath. Experienced, well decorated, tough guy, experience with Iranian players, forgotten and probably eager to prove himself one final time and possibly affordable.
                    Coaches from countries like France, Germany, Belgium, Holland... can't handle Iranian football and its lack of organization. They are used to top level facilities and organization and support at all levels. They're essentially asked to drive a very well built car.
                    Whereas in Iran we throw very good parts at the coach and ask him to make a damn good car (team).

Comment

Islamian said TM coach will be Iranian . He refused to name candidates but not difficult to guess.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        Islamian said TM coach will be Iranian . He refused to name candidates but not difficult to guess.

Let's enjoy not qualifying then.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                          Not only he’s a dinosaur but he’s also cray cray. Just read about his Fulham stint.

Comment

After all the failed Iranian coaches. I am just really surprised they are going with an Iranian coach again. What an incompetent and disastrous organization both Irans football federation and sports ministry are...

Comment

It has to be an Iranian coach; which foreign coach would come work in Iran with the current political situation?

Comment

Originally posted by the matrix1 View Post
                                After all the failed Iranian coaches. I am just really surprised they are going with an Iranian coach again. What an incompetent and disastrous organization both Irans football federation and sports ministry are...
                                They can't pay the foreign coaches with all the banking issues, even if there is money. Its not worth the penalties.

Comment

Working...
                                X