This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    If it comes down to Yahya vs Ghalehnoee, I pick Yahya. Ghalenoee has more experience and has won IPL multiple times (If I am not mistaken he has the record of most IPL titles won) yet he lacks the sophistication and leadership required for TM. I still put my money on Yahya to bring us back.

Go TM!
    If It comes down to Daei vs Yahya, who do you pick?

Comment

IFF is wrong mixing Persepolis debt to Branko part of negotiation for TM coaching Job. IFF should not risk interest of TM( Iran) with Persepolis financial fiasco it will not end well.

There is a report ( tabloid) regarding impact of such scheme.

Branko expected to get his demands from Persepolis first and then a new contract as TM manager, but he received a demand from Tehran first to deduct $500K from Persepolis debt and lowering his expectation to €700,000 from €1.5 Million, something that Branko is rejecting.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        IFF is wrong mixing Persepolis debt to Branko part of negotiation for TM coaching Job. IFF should not risk interest of TM( Iran) with Persepolis financial fiasco it will not end well.

There is a report ( tabloid) regarding impact of such scheme.

Branko expected to get his demands from Persepolis first and then a new contract as TM manager, but he received a demand from Tehran first to deduct $500K from Persepolis debt and lowering his expectation to €700,000 from €1.5 Million, something that Branko is rejecting.
        Beggars can't be choosers. Brank was fired by the Saudi's. I don't see any other teams/nations knocking on his door. He should take what IFF can offer. No more free lunches after the Wilmots debacle.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          Beggars can't be choosers. Brank was fired by the Saudi's. I don't see any other teams/nations knocking on his door. He should take what IFF can offer. No more free lunches after the Wilmots debacle.

Oh! That is totally different philosophy and approach. Those MFks Saudi treat coaches like Indian Bangali expats, with a failure they kick their ass out with no respect.
          In Iran, TM coaches are the boss , superior and IFF officials are there to accommodate the coach. Even when the coach fail they have an upper hand with extra demands.

Don't expect anything good from incompetence IFF officials they feel inferior to foreign officials, coaches.

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...t-seat-report/
            PLEASE, NO HASHEMIAN!
            Yahya would probably be better!

SIDE NOTE: Apparently they offered Daei TM head coach and he turned it down?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
              http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...t-seat-report/
              PLEASE, NO HASHEMIAN!
              Yahya would probably be better!

SIDE NOTE: Apparently they offered Daei TM head coach and he turned it down?
              Not true.
              He had offer from Zobahan Esfahan, and he rejected the offer because he rather stays in Tehran.
              He said has no offer from TM.

Comment

I still hope Vicente del Bosque!

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                  I still hope Vicente del Bosque!
                  Why hope for something which never happens ? Its not even a foreigner its Golmohammadi Hashemian or anything like that

Comment

Mahmoud Aslamian: IFF waits for Branko only until the end of this week. They gave him time only until the end of this week to solve his issue with Perspolis. If he still relates his unpaid full salary issue by Perspolis to the national team and insist his issue with Perspolis should be solved first, IFF will look for other candidates most probably local candidates.

https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/102...86%DB%8C%D9%85

Comment

No branko he wanna kiss ass only the rest of the Iranian coaches aren’t great if we get a Iranian coach we will not get to 2022 I promise you.one way or another we are in a decline stage

Comment

Branko should kiss our hands and become TM coach for free ..............as if he gets any chance like that again.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
                          Branko should kiss our hands and become TM coach for free ..............as if he gets any chance like that again.
                          No. Preferably, we should pay him to leave TM alone and become the coach of SA or Bahrain.
                          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Frankly, I'm surprised that Branko would want this job. Branko caused a lot of issues between the fans and TM during CQ's time. The nucleus of TM remains the same, which means the players still remember the childish games and unnecessary tension created by Branko. I'm not sure who's advising him but I sure as hell wouldn't want to manage a team that fosters justifiable resentment towards me. What does he expect, the team to completely forget the past and be 100% dedicated to him?! So, only one other explanation, it's got to be the money and a springboard onto managing another Arab team.

Comment

I feel it is either between Yahya or Daei.
                              I think Daei will be better, these generation need someone like Queiroz and Daei is closest in level of authority.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                I feel it is either between Yahya or Daei.
                                I think Daei will be better, these generation need someone like Queiroz and Daei is closest in level of authority.
                                Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                                But Ali Daei failed World Cup Quliefers 2010!

We lost to Saudi Arabia 1:2 in Tehran. I still angry!

Comment

Working...
                                X