Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t believe I’m saying this but maybe Daei is our best bet after all.....
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      I'm not disagreeing with your assessment of Branko's strengths vs Golmohammadi and Ghalenoei.

I doubt Branko's ACL tactics are what we need though. Persepolis rode through their knockout stages w/ lone striker countering. We need more effective or offensive tactics in these 4 games.
      Naturally he had a different team with Perspolis. We have lots of talented forwards in TM and Branko is actually pretty decent going forward (tactically) by Asian standards, defensively he is pretty bad though especially if you compare him to Queiroz.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
        Well if i'm not mistaken i remember Daei mentioning how some of his star teammates (strongly hinting at Karimi and Mahdavikia) would look him in the eyes on the field but not pass him the ball out of resentment.
        Also, Mahdavikia was always a big supporter of Ali Karimi and certainly influenced by him. Another fact is that Mahdavikia and Karimi neing the other two stars of the team strongly felt that 37 year old chubby and slow Ali Daei was a big liability who should've retired a few years ago.
        I do agree on Hashemian and Nekounam being neutral. But both players didn't enjoy the same high status as Karimi and Mahdavikia at the time so naturally they were less vocal next to the fact that they are both responsible guys who wanted to keep the harmony. That being said, it isn't a stretch to assume that Hashemian was annoyed by the fact that in the prime of his career he had to play out of position for old and slow Daei, and that it wasn't beneficiary for the strength of the team.
        Hashemian doesn't sabotage. He played on the left to fit in Daei which was very annoying.

Kia wasn't on any side though. When Daei coached TM he was good with Mahdavikia. The only guy who refused to play was Karimi (which showed how petty he was).
        Kazemian was the biggest Karimi fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Hashemian doesn't sabotage. He played on the left to fit in Daei which was very annoying.
          Kia wasn't on any side though. When Daei coached TM he was good with Mahdavikia. The only guy who refused to play was Karimi (which showed how petty he was).
          Kazemian was the biggest Karimi fanboy.
          and also daei was super inconsistent with inviting key legionaires. I'll never forget when he left out hashemian zandi ando and others here and there without reason. that 100% bit him in the rear end and us TM fans of course.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            and also daei was super inconsistent with inviting key legionaires. I'll never forget when he left out hashemian zandi ando and others here and there without reason. that 100% bit him in the rear end and us TM fans of course.
            When did that happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              When did that happen?
              in the final phase of qualifying for 2010 WC they were all barely there under daei
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                We didn't want Wilmots

Azmoon

We told IFF Vice President to replace Wilmots in a meeting that Wilmots was present.

آزمون: نمی خواستیم ویلموتس سرمربی تیم ملی بماند

سردار آزمون، مهاجم تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان می گوید که اختلافاتی در تیم ملی وجود داشته و بازیکنان به همین دلیل نمی خواستند مارک ویلموتس در تیم ملی بماند.

آیا تا به حال با بازیکنان دیگر گنگ شده اید تا یک مربی را هوا کنید؟

بله. این کار درباره مارک ویلموتس بوده است. البته نایب رئیس فدراسیون از ما پرسید و ما هم صحبت کردیم و نظرات مان را گفتیم. برای من شکست خوردن به خصوص مقابل حریف دیرینه خیلی سخت و درد آور است. نمی توانیم تحمل کنیم وقتی همه ناراحت هستند، عده ای کرکر خنده کنند. فقط با بازیکنان جمع شدیم و به نایب رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال گفتیم که این مربی را عوض کنند. این کار هم در جلسه ای بود که خود ویلموتس هم حضور داشت.

Have you ever teamed up with other players to get rid of the coach? Yes. It's about Mark Wilmots.

We were asked by the vice president of the federation , of course, and we talked and shared our views.
                It is very difficult and painful for me a defeat, especially against an old opponent ( Bahrain/Iraq). We cannot tolerate some crackers when everyone is upset.

We just got together with the players and told the Vice President of the Football Federation to replace him. It was also at a meeting with Wilmots himself.
                24 years old and brain of 10 years old kid, that is pretty much the story of most of today footballers with the exception of very few such as JB.
                Getting rid of coach, even if it is Wilmots it is not something you come and mention publicly.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  24 years old and brain of 10 years old kid, that is pretty much the story of most of today footballers with the exception of very few such as JB.
                  Getting rid of coach, even if it is Wilmots it is not something you come and mention publicly.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                  This is why JB is so special as a role model

Comment

So when are they going to appoint a coach. We are in the first week of January and still nothing. It looks like we have to wait till end if next month to see a coach, and he will have a mountain to climb.

Things are looking so bleak right now it is unbearable. 😪

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                      So when are they going to appoint a coach. ... it is unbearable. ������
                      Taj so rounded himself at IFF with dumb. low intelligent yes men , like of Taleghani from Khuzestan, Baharvand from Lorestan,...Shakouri....and his Esfahani friends to not have any challenge.

Baharvand is in charge till next IFF election with less authority than Taj. Much like Taj, Baharvand is just a papper pusher not intelligent enough to read a legal papper or a contract and fully comprehend it so he will be rely on others to do negotiation and selection.
                      Selecting a coach is not as difficult as managing a new coach and TM affairs.
                      Behind the seen most likely will be Islamian and Shiei helping Baharvand for process of hiring coach. Unlike Taj, Baharvand is less manipulative and is a Mute guy .
                      only over 4 months ago Baharvand was sentenced to 5 years ban on all football activities and fine .Verdict was reversed in appeal court after Taj intervention.

بر اساس حکم کمیته اخلاق فدراسیون فوتبالحیدر بهاروند رئیس سازمان لیگ فوتبالبه پنج سال محرومیت از کلیه فعالیتهای فوتبالی و جریمه نقدی محکوم شده است.
                      سعید فتاحی مسؤول برگزاری رقابتهای سازمان لیگ نیز به دو سال محرومیت و جریمه نقدی
                      و هم چنین عبدالکاظم طالقانی رئیس هیأت خوزستان و عضو هیأت رئیسه فدراسیون فوتبال نیز به جریمه نقدی محکوم شده است.

He can not wait long and his options are the same Branko , Yahya & Amir. With him involve chance of Iranian coach got a boost but it won't be his decision only.
                      Last edited by St_Mark; 01-03-2020, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                        So when are they going to appoint a coach. We are in the first week of January and still nothing. It looks like we have to wait till end if next month to see a coach, and he will have a mountain to climb.

Things are looking so bleak right now it is unbearable. 😪
                        The new coach will be most likely someone who knows Iran football like Branko or a local coach. So he does not need to spend so much time to learn about Iran football. Even If they appoint him right now, he can not do anything at the moment such as training the team, etc. If IFF considers Branko, It will not be easy to reach agreement with him due to financial problems, currency ststaus, and money transfer difficulty although Branko is probably willing to work with IFF to reach agreement as he always said Iran is his second country. If IFF considers local coaches like Ghalenoei or Golmohammadi, their clubs may not agree to release them at the moment. Hopefully they are in the process of negotiation at the moment. If that is the case, I expect them announce the new coach around the end of January or no later than mid February. Later than that, It will not be acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
                          The new coach will be most likely someone who knows Iran football like Branko or a local coach. So he does not need to spend so much time to learn about Iran football. Even If they appoint him right now, he can not do anything at the moment such as training the team, etc. If IFF considers Branko, It will not be easy to reach agreement with him due to money transfer difficulty, financial problems, and currency status although Branko is probably willing to work with IFF to reach agreement as he always said Iran is his second country. If IFF considers local coaches like Ghalenoei or Golmohammadi, their clubs may not agree to release them at the moment. Anyway I expect them choose the new coach around the end of January or no later than mid February. Later than that, It will not be acceptable.
                          Financial issues & Money transfer will get harder in near future.
                          Iranian club will release their coach in case of selection.

Dec 27, 2019 - مالک باشگاه شهر خودرو گفت: اگر بحث ملی باشد یحیی گل محمدی را فقط به تیم ملی خواهیم داد.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            Financial issues & Money transfer will get harder in near future.
                            Iranian club will release their coach in case of selection.

Dec 27, 2019 - مالک باشگاه شهر خودرو گفت: اگر بحث ملی باشد یحیی گل محمدی را فقط به تیم ملی خواهیم داد.
                            How about Sepahan? Will they release their coach in case of selection as well or not? I really doubt they do.

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
                              How about Sepahan? Will they release their coach in case of selection as well or not? I really doubt they do.

Yes they will and there is also cancellation clause,

Comment

If it comes down to Yahya vs Ghalehnoee, I pick Yahya. Ghalenoee has more experience and has won IPL multiple times (If I am not mistaken he has the record of most IPL titles won) yet he lacks the sophistication and leadership required for TM. I still put my money on Yahya to bring us back.

Go TM!

Comment

Working...
                                X