Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronaldo just pulled up injured vs Serbia. He couldnt add any goals this international break.

Back on TM, our opponents like Saudi/Uzbekistan have been playing mid tier Asian teams and in the case of Uzbekistan even one friendly vs Uruguay.

Nothing from TM

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      Our image is best served if we manage to advance to later stages of the WC, beating stronger teams. If we can't even win a lousy AC with a good coach, records like Daei's scoring number or fifa ranking, are not gonna save our image in any way. No one even cares about those records but us.
      Regardless it's pretty sweet that an Iranian holds the record for all-time scorer. To me it sounds strange that you support TM but don't care that an Iranian holds the title for all-time goalscorer. Ofcourse you can't compare such a title with the succes of TM, but why compare the two anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
        Regardless it's pretty sweet that an Iranian holds the record for all-time scorer. To me it sounds strange that you support TM but don't care that an Iranian holds the title for all-time goalscorer. Ofcourse you can't compare such a title with the succes of TM, but why compare the two anyway?
        I do care about Daei's record. It's all good and sweet. But I feel like we focus too much on "hashiyeh", like Daei's record, than what we really should be focusing on. Things that really matter. Like getting proper coaches for our clubs' youth teams, better scouts, more extensive scouting work, building up our football so we can beat Japan, at least when they have a new young team. Nothing like the game against Argentina, Spain and Portugal gave us the international image we like to have. Not Daei's record, not our fifa ranking, nothing. I just want us to focus on the right issues.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
          I disagree, for me it would be a bummer if Daei's record would be broken by a non-Iranian. It is good for our image that the world's all-time international goal scorer is an Iranian. I'll be only happy if Ali Daei's record is broken by another Iranian.

Ps i don't think Ronaldo will be able to break Ali Daei's record.
          I don't think he'll be able to do it either.

85 goals so far at the age of 34.

He'll play till 38 MAX.

If he has 85 through his entire career so far, he's not going to suddenly add another 24 goals in a 4-year span, while slowly declining due to age.

Nothing is impossible with this guy but I'd still be really surprised if he broke the record.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post

He'll play till 38 MAX.

If he has 85 through his entire career so far, he's not going to suddenly add another 24 goals in a 4-year span, while slowly declining due to age.

Nothing is impossible with this guy but I'd still be really surprised if he broke the record.
            A little off topic :
            Venezuela beat Argentina and lost to Catalunya these days.
            They also had problem with their kit sponsor Givova : wrong colors first. Yesterday Givova bought shirt from an other brand and stick its logo on it

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post

He'll play till 38 MAX.

Also injuries + some friendlies he often skips.
              Mbappé on the other hand is more dangerous : he has +14 years to do it

Comment

Fifa match day today. Were the somali pirates busy ?? Or did those guys only play us to learn from cq ? I hope you people who were against cq enjoy what is coming to tm
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                  Fifa match day today. Were the somali pirates busy ?? Or did those guys only play us to learn from cq ? I hope you people who were against cq enjoy what is coming to tm
                  4 years ago we were playing Chile & Sweden

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    4 years ago we were playing Chile & Sweden
                    No CQ No Party
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

We have already lost two FIFA day. Even Nepal has held a friendly game.

What a dysfunctional federation we have! Bunch of useless, uneducated, idiots who are in charge of our football.. no wonder we get now where!

Taj is sitting waiting for a new coach to be introduced. Can you not appoint a temporary caretaker and even if you cannot get a friendly because of sanctions, just get the players together arrange a friendly with a best of the IPL League. It is better than nothing!

Comment

Vaghean Che keshvare badbakhti Darim ke enghadr hamash aghab Mirim...RIP TM

Comment

ronaldo will break daei's record. theres no way his ego will let him be #2. he might be 34 but he's still been in decent form, excluding his most recent injury.

we still must be proud of daei, first player to score 100 intl goals. no-one can take that away from him.

how there isn't a statue of him at azadi is a shame
                          SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                            Vaghean Che keshvare badbakhti Darim ke enghadr hamash aghab Mirim...RIP TM
                            Mashahla Iran parchamesh balast, jamesh kon baba in koli baziaro, I don’t know why every frustrated kid has to talk down on Iran, Islam, the government as if they can do any better. Iran is independent so things take time, I rather stand on my two feet then on America’s/uk/ pisrails middle leg, but you lot just know how to talk ish, it’s just footbal, respect yourself and the Islamic republic of Iran, like a Iranian with gheyrat, neshastin oonvare divar migin lengesh kon, maham hichi namigim, mikhai pishraft konim Kako Ali yaret biya ye kari bokon, hamatoon baladin tofe sar bala bendazin. Long live Iran. And it’s independence, for it’s the greatest country in the world to stand up for something rather then bend over or run like many of you have done pfft bunch of keyboard warriors that’s all you are, we could easily be in Iraq’s position, but now we control the Middle East, this is the Persian empire. This msg is to all of you that talk negatively about Iran I’ve had enough of you lot using this platform about a beautiful game and mixing it with politics and religion. Iran F.C. is a top Asian lvl team, and we’re going through a transition now, it’s normal so stop making it so big and enjoy the ride, you lot are not supporters, your everything wrong with the system, rant over, go educate yourselves on Iran and with that perspective maybe your eyes will open to reality.

Comment

Holy depression on Iranian social media.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Holy depression on Iranian social media.
                                Something amazing has actually happened today in Shiraz, after the disaster, people of Shiraz have aided fellow Iranians who travelled to Shiraz for eid, with food and shelter in there own homes, hotels have given free rooms to the people most in need, mechanics have given free service, and you can imagine the rest, all in the current financial need, actions of true Iranians, if that doesn’t give you faith in mankind I don’t know what will, may the casualties rest in piece, really puts in contex how small other matters are. Love to all my shirazi brothers who took action.

Comment

Working...
                                X