This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post

tried to be respectful with this guy, and he ended up cussing me out because i had a different opinion than him [emoji23]. don’t know what i did wrong, but if this is the next generation of iranians, i’ll be deeply worried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (order of photos are reversed)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

To all you negative people out there, TM will win all 4 of its remaining matches and will finish as

The group winners with or without a foreign coach.

We will destroy Bahrain by score of 4-0 and Iraq 2-0 in Azadi.

That is a promise , let’s be positive guys.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
        To all you negative people out there, TM will win all 4 of its remaining matches and will finish as

The group winners with or without a foreign coach.

We will destroy Bahrain by score of 4-0 and Iraq 2-0 in Azadi.

That is a promise , let’s be positive guys.
        Dude come on. It is not being negative but realistic of what of our current situation. You guys have a lot of false optimism and that is your problem. You don't know when to be realistic and when to be optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by the matrix1 View Post
          Dude come on. It is not being negative but realistic of what of our current situation. You guys have a lot of false optimism and that is your problem. You don't know when to be realistic and when to be optimistic.
          Realistically speaking Iran has to beat Iraq, Bahrain and Hong Kong at home and Cambodia away. If that is something that is unrealistic to you then maybe there is something wrong with your mentality?

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
            Realistically speaking Iran has to beat Iraq, Bahrain and Hong Kong at home and Cambodia away. If that is something that is unrealistic to you then maybe there is something wrong with your mentality?
            Right now we don't even have a coach and who knows when we will get one and your question about beating Iraq and Bahrain then I say yes there is a high chance we may lose to them. Did we not lose before?

Comment

Right now we don't even have a coach and who knows when we will get one and your question about beating Iraq and Bahrain then I say yes there is a high chance we may lose to them. Did we not lose before?
              Well you were the one who was questioning our understanding of the concept of realism. Now if we had to win all 4 games against opponents such as Brazil, Germany, Portugal and Japan i would've agreed with your statement that winning all 4 games is unrealistic and totally based on optimism rather than realism. However, it is certaintly not beyond the realms of possibilities for TM to beat Iraq, Bahrain and Hong Kong at home and Cambodia away. Ofcourse it is possible that we might lose one or two of the matches but given the fact that we have good players by Asian standards there is a decent and realistic chance that TM will win all four games. We don't have a coach right now but we will in the near future, and any coach except for Wilmots can lead TM to the world cup.

Comment

Well you were the one who was questioning our understanding of the concept of realism. Now if we had to win all 4 games against opponents such as Brazil, Germany, Portugal and Japan i would've agreed with your statement that winning all 4 games is unrealistic and totally based on optimism rather than realism. However, it is certainty not beyond the realms of possibilities for TM to beat Iraq, Bahrain and Hong Kong at home and Cambodia away. Of course it is possible that we might lose one or two of the matches but given the fact that we have good players by Asian standards there is a decent and realistic chance that TM will win all four games. We don't have a coach right now but we will in the near future, and any coach except for Wilmots can lead TM to the world cup.
                Not that there is something wrong with what you said but your expression is of a Realistic Optimist and not necessarily a Realistic point of view.

Comment

Taj had a heart attack again.
                  He is in hospital.

Comment

Well you were the one who was questioning our understanding of the concept of realism. Now if we had to win all 4 games against opponents such as Brazil, Germany, Portugal and Japan i would've agreed with your statement that winning all 4 games is unrealistic and totally based on optimism rather than realism. However, it is certaintly not beyond the realms of possibilities for TM to beat Iraq, Bahrain and Hong Kong at home and Cambodia away. Ofcourse it is possible that we might lose one or two of the matches but given the fact that we have good players by Asian standards there is a decent and realistic chance that TM will win all four games. We don't have a coach right now but we will in the near future, and any coach except for Wilmots can lead TM to the world cup.
                    No, your problem is your a false optimist who believes we can win most teams in Asia now. We are not the same team melli when Carlos was in charge. Also, in the same line you believe team melli can win pretty much all of their games with Branco or a Vatani coach. We have regressed and gone backwards by a lot in a very short time frame.

Comment

No, your problem is your a false optimist who believes we can win most teams in Asia now. We are not the same team melli when Carlos was in charge. Also, in the same line you believe team melli can win pretty much all of their games with Branco or a Vatani coach. We have regressed and gone backwards by a lot in a very short time frame.
                      We lost those two games due to Wilmots and his horrible line up and non-existing tactics. Given the fact that we have a stronger team than Iraq and Bahrain and play at home yet some like you say it is false optimism to say that Iran will beat Bahrain and Iraq in Tehran only shows that the problem is your weak mentality, it is proven that people with weak mentalities get nowhere in sports or life for that matter.

Comment

We lost those two games due to Wilmots and his horrible line up and non-existing tactics. Given the fact that we have a stronger team than Iraq and Bahrain and play at home yet some like you say it is false optimism to say that Iran will beat Bahrain and Iraq in Tehran only shows that the problem is your weak mentality, it is proven that people with weak mentalities get nowhere in sports or life for that matter.
                        What are you talking about? It is not due to my weak mentality which I don't have by the way. I am saying we are not the same team we used to be before and that is why we will have a harder time vs Asian teams now. We need to have the right Foreign coach and tactics in place to have a successful team and not like what you say having whatever coach. This will not bring us success! I am done arguing with you this is going no where. This is my last thought.

Comment

What are you talking about? It is not due to my weak mentality which I don't have by the way. I am saying we are not the same team we used to be before and that is why we will have a harder time vs Asian teams now. We need to have the right Foreign coach and tactics in place to have a successful team and not like what you say having whatever coach. This will not bring us success! I am done arguing with you this is going no where. This is my last thought.
                          Call it what you want but claiming that it is unrealistic to expect that Iran will beat Bahrain and Iraq at home is definitely the opposite of a healthy or strong mentality. Time will tell which one of us is right.

Comment

If we can’t beat Bahrain and Iraq in Azadi then we don’t deserve to go to the WC anyway.

But we will.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                              If we can’t beat Bahrain and Iraq in Azadi then we don’t deserve to go to the WC anyway.

But we will.
                              just like we lost in beirut and in azadi to uzbeks but qualified to WC and didnt concede 1 goal for the first 181min! Entire world praised iran performance after arg game. we didnt deserve to even go to WC back then?

Comment

Friendly

Iran vs Oman
                                Azadi
                                May 2020

Oman's national football team will face Iran's national football team in Tehran in May 2020.
                                بازی دوستانه ایران و عمان در تهران

تیم های ملی فوتبال ایران و عمان در بازی دوستانهای رو در روی هم قرار می گیرند.

Comment

Working...
                                X