This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

گل بود به سبزه نیز آراسته شد

Tsasim today published section of IFF_Wilmots contract that exposed more deception and lies by Taj

چرا فدراسیون فوتبال در ماجرای قرارداد ویلموتس تمامِ واقعیت را نگفت؟/ دوراهی توافق یا شکایت به فیفا

...[QUOTE][/The release of the termination clause of Mark Wilmots and its clauses indicates IFF should pay penalties regardless of any violation by Wilmots...QUOTE]

The important point in the Wilmots's contract is that there is nowhere in the contract that if Wilmots did not abide by his obligations and did not comply with the terms of his contract, he would not be entitled to any damages or indemnity if terminated

, for example if Wilmots had a week, He would be on leave for 10 weeks or no longer comply with the terms of his contract, and could still receive compensation from the federation three months after his termination because there is no terms in the contract to deprive him of the right.

The release of the termination clause of Mark Wilmots and its clauses in last night's Premier League program indicates that either the FIFA will terminate the contract with Willemots or the Belgian coach intends to terminate the contract, including three months' compensation. Football has to pay that money to Wilmots.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
      If Branko becomes the head coach there’s a high possibility that there will be drama and division within the team.

Those who remember the 2006 World Cup know what I’m talking about. I hope I’m wrong though.

The fact that the Persepolis hasn’t respected his contract agreement and recent drama already being there is not a positive sign to me.

I like Branko, I would be happy if we have him as there really aren’t many options except for domestic (which may not be bad). But he’s not the perfect fit right now for this team.

He’s gonna be vengeful with a few players and that itself may hurt our team. Team Melli May turn into Persepolis. So many “ifs” and “buts”. It’s not worth the risk.

Just hand this team to Vahid Hashemian or Alex Nouri.. or both and Mahdavikia. I’d rather have them than Branko I’m sorry.
      I remember WC2006, he was too weak to manage likes of Daie, Karimi,.... and a complete IRI-yes man, there were divisions clearly within the team. I like to think that fast-forward 14 years he has improved on his man-management skills, what worries me more is his style and tactics, yes some passing football but more of bekesh ziresh, direct and route 1 football. Furthermore his never-forgotten anti-CQ rhetorics which most current team Meli players will continue to remember!
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Cancellation clause of Wilmots contract

ماده 5 – فسخ قرارداد
        1-
        درصورتی که سرمربی با دلایل موجه و قابل قبول براساس قوانین و مقررات فیفاو(دیوان داوری ورزش ) اقدام به فسخ قرارداد
        نماید و بتواند این موضوع را ثابت کند حقوق سه ماه به او تعلق خواهد گرفت (یا یک مبلع مشخص )
        2-
        درصورتی که فدراسیون فوتبال ایران با دلایل موجه و قابل قبول براساس قوانین و مقررات فیفاو(دیوان داوری ورزش ) اقدام به فسخ قرارداد
        نماید و بتواند این موضوع را ثابت کند حقوق سه ماه به او تعلق خواهد گرفت (یا یک مبلع مشخص)بعنوان حسارت به سرمربی پرداخت خواهد شد.
        3-
        چنانچه تیم ملی ایران بخ جام جهانی فطر 2022 صعود ننماید این فرارداد خود بخود فسخ شده وسرمربی چنانچه مطالبات معوق داشته باسد صرفا مستحق دریافت آن خواهد بود ونمیتواند هیچگونه ادعای دیگری داشته باشد.

Article 5 - Termination of the Contract
        1-Should the Manager terminate the Contract if justified and acceptable by FIFA rules and regulations (CAS) and can prove that he will be entitled to three months' salary (or a specified amount)

2-If the Iranian Football Federation terminates the contract with justifiable and acceptable reasons according to FIFA rules and regulations (CAS) and be able to prove this, Manager will be paid three months' salary (
        or a specified amount) as compensation.

3-If the Iranian national team fails to qualify for the Qatar 2022 World Cup, the deal will be terminated automatically and the coach will only be entitled to receive unpaid salary and cannot make any further claims.

IFF should retain a qualified foreign sportlawyer when signing a coach for National Team or clubs becausr IFF lawyers are simply stupid.

According tp Cancellation clause Wilmots cancell his contract for delay Salary he will receive 3 months salary.
        If IFF cancell contract for Wilmots breach of agreement IFF still pay 3 months salary
        Either ways IFF pay 3 months salary.

However one scenario that simply missed by Iranian media, critics and IFf is the wild case ,

Alternative interpretation of Clause 5 section 2:

2-If the Iranian Football Federation terminates the contract with justifiable and acceptable reasons according to FIFA rules and regulations (CAS) and be able to prove this, Manager will be paid three months' salary (or a specified amount) as compensation.

What if IFF terminate contract but can not prove justifiable violation of breatch of contract by Wilmots?
        Accordoing to wilmots after Taj visit in Turkey he had resumed his work but IFF has cancell the contract.)
        In such case wilmots will argue he is entitle to full amount of contract not just 3 months.
        Last edited by St_Mark; 12-17-2019, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
          I remember WC2006, he was too weak to manage likes of Daie, Karimi,.... and a complete IRI-yes man, there were divisions clearly within the team.r!
          Having an agent staying in the actual World Cup camp...

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
            I remember WC2006, he was too weak to manage likes of Daie, Karimi,.... and a complete IRI-yes man, there were divisions clearly within the team. I like to think that fast-forward 14 years he has improved on his man-management skills, what worries me more is his style and tactics, yes some passing football but more of bekesh ziresh, direct and route 1 football. Furthermore his never-forgotten anti-CQ rhetorics which most current team Meli players will continue to remember!
            Its not a great formula.

Iranian players for whatever reason like to form gangs. The Daei gang and Karimi gang ruined our WC. Even worse was how Branko handled it.

Only CQ really tried to assess the issue by getting rid of troublemakers like Rahmati and Aghili. That and his denial of play to troublemakers like Alipour. He still gave chances to some that could sew division like Taremi and Torabi for their pro-regime posts right as the rest of the team posted something else. He handled it much better.

There were still "groups" that hung out like Beiro, Azmoun, Rezaeian,Ezatolahi etc, or Gucci/Dejagah etc but those were appropriate due to interest and age.

Personally I dont think Brankos tactics work on teams like Iraq/Bahrain that will most certainly bunker. A big part of Persepolis's run to the ACL final was bekesh ziresh counters from Mensha and Alipour.

Comment

chi shod? coach gerefim?? ya Taj hanooz dare k0se moosh khak mikone??

in his bazari, little pea brain probably he is probably thinking that the longer he waits the later he'd have to come up with the guy's first monthly paycheck, the cheaper and more negotiable the candidate will be to attain,.... & the less time they'd have for preparations, the less elaborate and cheaper their game preparation agenda will be and off course the more legit his own excuses would sound after another likely disappointing result, for not adequately addressing the vital TM's pre WCQ game prep and test match necessities..!!
              always it looks to be the same ol bs( wait n see...! hala bebinim che mishe..!? ) with Taj ..!!?
              i can't believe how he has skipped culpability so far and how no one really has held his feet to fire for the absolute shambles our whole football is in currently ..?
              its obvious now that it was CQ who made this useless, charbzaboon look good in his job ....? its been one way down the gutter for IFF since Carlos's departure..!

Comment

The definition of failure: repeating the same old habits every time and still expecting different results.

IFF is living up to this definition fully.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  The definition of failure: repeating the same old habits every time and still expecting different results.

Can't even call them out on it. Without them going deaf. But thats more than IFF.

It's like Khiabani refusing to criticize Wilmots because it would mean he was wrong about something

Comment

0 News on a new coach,camps or anything ?
                    CQ ...... now we know how much respect we should have for him.

https://youtu.be/HWVtiiU8M-o

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post

It still baffles me that there are actually Iranians who exist, that don't think he's by far the greatest coach we've ever had. Honestly so many Iranian fans are so delusional and over-emotional, that they just can't use logic for the life of them. They simply get upset because their favourite players from their clubs aren't chosen for the squad + other stupid illogical, emotionally-based reasons to base an opinion.

I hope they all have their feet in their mouths now that they see how quickly our team has regressed. - They'll definitely notice it for several years to come when we can't even run for 75 min VS high caliber European teams, IF we can even make it to the world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post

At the end of day, CQ did not achieve anything new in terms of result. Iran finished third place in Asian Cups 1996 and 2004 where Iran had much tougher route to reach top 4 compare to Asian Cup 2019 where Iran had fairly easy route to reach top 4 and then lost 3-0 to Japan which was the worst result Iran got against Japan in history. It was the worst result against any Asian opponent since 1993 where Iran lost 3-0 to Korea. His result at the Asian Cup 2015 was exactly the same result Talebi, Ghalenoei, and Ghotbi got. Regard the WC, CQ did not reach second round either. Just because Wilmots was terrible, It does not mean CQ is very good.

BTW Marc Wilmots accepted Iran job only because of cash. He was running out of money. That is why he accepted Iran job. Iran job helped him to have enough money almost for his whole life. His spell with Iran was same as his spell with Ivory Coast. Here are the sources:

https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/102...A8%D9%88%D8%AF

https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/fa/ne...A8%D9%88%D8%AF

The next coach will be appointed soon. It will be most likely Branko or a top local coach. If It is Branko, It will be announced soon. If local coach, why not wait 1-2 more months in order to not hurt any IPL club especially a top local coach knows Iran football well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

You were right when you said Wilmots came to Iran only for cash. According to many sources, Marc Wilmots accepted Iran job only because of cash. He was running out of money. That is why he accepted Iran job. Iran job helped him to have enough money almost for his whole life. His spell with Iran was same as his spell with Ivory Coast. Here are the sources:

https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/fa/ne...A8%D9%88%D8%AF

https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/102...A8%D9%88%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                            It still baffles me that there are actually Iranians who exist, that don't think he's by far the greatest coach we've ever had. Honestly so many Iranian fans are so delusional and over-emotional, that they just can't use logic for the life of them. They simply get upset because their favourite players from their clubs aren't chosen for the squad + other stupid illogical, emotionally-based reasons to base an opinion.

I hope they all have their feet in their mouths now that they see how quickly our team has regressed. - They'll definitely notice it for several years to come when we can't even run for 75 min VS high caliber European teams, IF we can even make it to the world cup.
                            CQ should have reached at least Asian Cup final after 8 years. Here are some of the reasons:

1. Easier opponenets until semi compare to other title contenders
                            2. Geographical advantage compare to other title contenders
                            3. More fans in UAE compare to other title contenders
                            4. Less injury compare to other title contenders
                            5. More time with team compare to other coaches

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                              At the end of day, CQ did not achieve anything new in terms of result.
                              How many times has Iran qualified for back to back world cups?

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                How many times has Iran qualified for back to back world cups?
                                First, CQ luckily got weak qualifying groups in both rounds of WCQs 2018. Second, qualification to the WC is not considered achievement for top Asian sides. Reaching AC final or ACL final or at least R16 of the WC is achievement. The following should help you understand what I meant when I say CQ was unsuccessful in terms of achievement.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X