This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
    Who do you guys pick out of Branko, Daei, and Golmohammadi? I picked Daei as a headcoach and Golmohammadi as his assistant.
    Is this what we want or what we think will happen?

Daei is hated by the establishment so little chance of that happening. He would be a lot more respected by the players though.. thats for sure.

Comment

I’d say we should keep Hashemian as an assistant. He shouldn’t be a scape goat for Willpuss.
      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
        I’d say we should keep Hashemian as an assistant. He shouldn’t be a scape goat for Willpuss.
        Good idea. He should be second assistant coach of next headcoach.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          Is this what we want or what we think will happen?
          At the moment, the new headcoach should be someone who knows Iran football well due to lack of having time. Those three are realistic choices at the moment. Who do you prefer out of those three? Do you have any other coach in mind?

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          Daei is hated by the establishment so little chance of that happening. He would be a lot more respected by the players though.. thats for sure.
          Daei is a well known name out of Iran unlike other local coaches. Because of that, the players respect him more compare to other local coaches. Because of that, I voted for Daei out of all local coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Golmo will be a huge failure. Can’t handle pressure, big games or big personalities.
            One can make a case for or against Branko, GN and Golmo that can make sense because they are good but non of them are ideal coaches without flaws.
            I could recall important games that all 3 had failed under pressure during important games.

Branko and GN won more games and cup with much better players than Golmo who won 2 Hazfi cup and a supper cup.

Yahya has made any team he coached much stronger team always competitor.
            At this time Persepolis is after him with serious offer.
            I guess we should wait until Monday to see how he does under pressure.
            On Monday Yahya will face GN for the second place behind Esteghlal.

Among this 3 , Yahya is the worse for not playing young players.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
              At the moment, the new headcoach should be someone who knows Iran football well due to lack of having time. Those three are realistic choices at the moment. Who do you prefer out of those three? Do you have any other coach in mind?

Daei is a well known name out of Iran unlike other local coaches. Because of that, the players respect him more compare to other local coaches. Because of that, I voted for Daei out of all local coaches.
              Well yeah I would pick Daei over the other two. At least he commands respect.

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                I am in local team in Germany
                u coach some dahati team and post several times in pfdc that u have 5 german assistants who are ready to join u to coach tm lolololol

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                  What about? Winfried Schäfer is a good one. He was in Iran and know the players if even maybe better than Branco.
                  With Esteghlal he played 68 games won 40 games, Draw 17 and loss only 11
                  I am in local team in Germany
                  when schaffer exposed the regime's extreme unpopularity among Iranian population, on German TV, he pretty much sealed his fate with regards to any possible return to Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                    when schaffer exposed the regime's extreme unpopularity among Iranian population, on German TV, he pretty much sealed his fate with regards to any possible return to Iran.
                    No wonder Schafer and CQ got along so well...both men of ethics and high standards who speak truth to power.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      she is working as model, she created a network for herself in Iran.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                      Wow...damesh garm! Good for her!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                        Thank goodness too, because he's a terrible coach and is 20 years behind modern football.

Comment

Esteghlal's coach would probably be the best choice under circumstances. He has done a good job with esteghlal and has passion for the job.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                            u coach some dahati team and post several times in pfdc that u have 5 german assistants who are ready to join u to coach tm lolololol
                            We are maybe dahati but we are much beter than Iranians like Golmohammadi or Hashemain the helicopter

Comment

GolMo and Markar for me..!!
                              a professional, no nonsense coach who has had a successful spell in every damn job he has been offered so far ... it can't be a fluke if it happens a handful of time now..! and another sensible professional acting guy who is well familiar with assistant role and can clue in Yahya in CQ ways of coaching/training and pre-game planning..!!
                              the vast majority of our current 1st team TM players are product of CQ's coaching and tactical teachings..... we dont have time to re-invent the wheel and try and adapt to a whole new way of game approaches..!!
                              besides on honest look at our TM would tell you that as a Team, we flat-out suck at clever movements of players w/o the ball which is essential to a fast combination, possession based/attacking football, we're much better off shoring up our Defensive form once again and continue with the same conservative game approaches and mostly focus our attacking on swift counters, set-pieces and blind balls over the top for a Single goal which should suffice and guarantee Victory in the remaining WCQs..!

Comment

Although Wilmots has gone compensation issue was not settled,he may sue IFF.
                                Today stramaccioni resigned because of unpaid money.

It is unlikely they can hire Branko and Most likely IFF will go with Iranian coach for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X