X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
    This list is fine.

They only mention the top scorer from each country.

Ronaldo is below Pele.
    That's crazy, quite a distortion. The list is presumably about the highest scorers in international football, why would you artificially truncate the list by excluding everyon who isn't his country's highest scorer?

Comment

That list is not really complete. For example Ronaldo (62 goals) and Batistuta (56 goals) are missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
        I have a feeling Ronaldo is gonna push for that record
        Records are for breaking. I am not a fan but he could very well deserve it.
        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
          I have a feeling Ronaldo is gonna push for that record
          Mbappé is more drangerous

Comment

CR7 with a no-score game this past friendly match. He doesn't have much time to catch up, so must be sweating it. 24 goals in international events is not a trivial thing. Daie's record looks pretty solid for now. I agree that Mbappe has a chance to beat them both.

Comment

I think he will catch Daei and then retire from international duties.

Comment

Ronaldo will break Daei's record, the guy is an animal.

Comment

Exclusive Gol Bezan interview with Steven Beitashour. He talks to us about Team Melli, Carlos Queiroz, LAFC and more.

https://soundcloud.com/gol-bezan/int...ven-beitashour

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                    Exclusive Gol Bezan interview with Steven Beitashour. He talks to us about Team Melli, Carlos Queiroz, LAFC and more.

https://soundcloud.com/gol-bezan/int...ven-beitashour
                    Good stuff.

I love the Farsi t shirt video: https://www.lafc.com/iframe-video?br...=5534894108001

Comment

Now Carlos Quriouz is in Colombia he can bring he's team for a friendly match in Tehran "Colombia vs Iran" is it possible?

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                        Now Carlos Quriouz is in Colombia he can bring he's team for a friendly match in Tehran "Colombia vs Iran" is it possible?
                        Sure, if he gets his salary paid.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                          Sure, if he gets his salary paid.
                          Carlos Quriouz can drop by with his sports bag and collect his salary and play against Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            So what? Records are there to be broken and they always have been broken. Look at Rezazadeh's and Behdad Salimi's records! We should still be proud that Daei is top 10 even if that happens. It only shows the progress the sport is making.
                            I disagree, for me it would be a bummer if Daei's record would be broken by a non-Iranian. It is good for our image that the world's all-time international goal scorer is an Iranian. I'll be only happy if Ali Daei's record is broken by another Iranian.

Ps i don't think Ronaldo will be able to break Ali Daei's record.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                              It is good for our image that the world's all-time international goal scorer is an Iranian.
                              Our image is best served if we manage to advance to later stages of the WC, beating stronger teams. If we can't even win a lousy AC with a good coach, records like Daei's scoring number or fifa ranking, are not gonna save our image in any way. No one even cares about those records but us.

Comment

Pay cq for god sake now no international coach will want to come iran

Comment

Working...
                                X