TM-News-Vol. 5 - Page 17

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 314 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: TM-News-Vol. 5

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubxl152 View Post
    Keep talking out of both sides of your mouth and while you're at it keep holding your breath hoping for a reputable coach or transparency from Iran.

Comparing IFF to the Korean Football federation shows how delusional you are
    . You insult my IQ but the bs you spew and your reputation speak volumes for yours. Like I said you made your bed now quit whining and go sleep in it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    I used KFA as an example of standards and methods used in these types of situation. And blamed Taj for his lack of professionalism and transparency. Then you attacked me for not being me Gohroosh fanboy, and provided a logical fallacy which I then proceed to point out.

Ba khoodet chand chandi azizam?

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    I used KFA as an example of standards and methods used in these types of situation. And blamed Taj for his lack of professionalism and transparency. Then you attacked me for not being me Gohroosh fanboy, and provided a logical fallacy which I then proceed to point out.

Ba khoodet chand chandi azizam?
    A. Has nothing to do with Taj it has to do with Iran as a whole but you don't understand that. You don't even understand that Taj isn't really the man in charge, so how would you comprend anything else regarding the matter.

B. CQ was a 2nd tier journey man coach when he came to Iran. It was the best we could get then and we will be lucky to get someone on that same level. Sorry to burst your bubble but you're not gonna get murhino, zidane, Lowe, Wenger etc. But you don't understand that. You don't understand that Iran is under sanctions, has no infastructure, is disconnected from the world banking system and can't pay it's coaches on time and these things make it extremely difficult to find a willing coach.

C. I don't care who you're a fan of. I don't care if you like CQ, MK, GN, Banko or mash bezek. It doesn't matter. What matters is you run you mouth about things you clearly don't understand and have been shot down multiple times but naturally you don't understand. In fact I'm surprised I'm spending so much time wasting my breath on someone who I know will not understand what I am trying to convey. Therefore for the final time:

you made your bed, quit whining and go sleep in it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dubxl152 For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Taj hopes to have a new TM coach by Nowruz:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,344 Times in 993 Posts
    I saw TM spent about 10M on CQ during his era and we made $30M total share capital. Talk about profit!
    Unfortunately, the government steals and pockets the money rather than re-investing it into our football.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to naderb94 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Daei comments on Khiabani and TM crtitcs.

He is implying if you want me to coach TM then support TM coach no matter what.

سرمربی سایپا با اشاره به هجمه*هایی که قبل از جام ملت*های آسیا علیه تیم ملی وجود داشت، افزود: هیچ کجای دنیا علیه تیم ملی یک کشور چنین هجمه*ای وجود ندارد. کجای دنیا با سرمربی مخالف هستند؟ حداقل دو ماه هم صبر نکردیم، سکوت نکردیم تا تیم ملی دو ماه با آرامش بازی کند. اولین چیزی که ما احتیاج داریم، آرامش است. متأسفانه موقعی که تلویزیون خودمان یک گزارشگر گریه می*کند و مردم را تحریک می*کند، باید ببینیم که ما تنها نمی*توانیم. هر جا اتحاد وجود داشت، آن موقع پیشرفت حاصل می*شود. اگر می*خواهیم در فوتبال ملی پیشرفت کنیم باید عاشقانه تیم ملی را حمایت کنیم. نمی*شود که در برنامه تلویزیونی "شو" اجرا کنیم، گریه کنیم و مردم را علیه تیم ملی بشورانیم و انتظار داشته باشیم تیم ملی قهرمان شود. اگر الان تیم ملی هم قهرمان می*شد کاری برای تیم ملی انجام می*دادند؟

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beri486 For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by armen View Post
    Taj hopes to have a new TM coach by Nowruz:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Here is the video:

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sarbaze-Vatan For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
    Here is the video:

[/QUOTE]

With some grooming and designer clothes Taj would be quite handsome.
    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,161 Times in 1,393 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
    With some grooming and designer clothes Taj would be quite handsome.
    You like baldies?

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    You like baldies?
    Yeah, the groomed ones can be sexy. Taj has potential, this haji, i am khaki hezbollahi establishment look, needs to go.

Iranian men have potential, the problem is a lot of them are playing this khaki part or letting their moms and their wives be their stylists.

Some moms and wives do a very good job but it's not their job, they should go to the spa, take care of themselves.

Keep the fire burning...
    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roxanaz80 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,751 Times in 716 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
    Yeah, the groomed ones can be sexy. Taj has potential, this haji, i am khaki hezbollahi establishment look, needs to go.
    Iranian men have potential, the problem is a lot of them are playing this khaki part or letting their moms and their wives be their stylists.
    Make sure the person grooming u is stylish, benevolent and confident.
    Wow you have so much depth .. please enlighten us more

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 633

You do not have permission to view the list of names.