X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
    Iran does not owe CQ anything.

AFC was supposed to pay him for Iran with the money they owe Iran but have not.

And CQ is being the selfish, money grabbing prick he has always been.
    So national coaches have contracts with the continental federations, rather than the national team's football federation? Wow, you must be the only one who knows how this all works...please enlighten us some more, oh wise one.

Comment

Iran does not owe CQ anything.

AFC was supposed to pay him for Iran with the money they owe Iran but have not.

And CQ is being the selfish, money grabbing prick he has always been.
      that doesn't make sense, where do you get this information from.... anyway it is the federation's duty to pay his salary on time.

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
        The world cup 2022 qualifiers asia is almost coming September 2019! We need a good coach! We lost a great man named Carlos it was a big mistake not give him until World Cup 2022.

My friend told me yesterday that maybe after the World Cup 2022 Colombia we can hire onces again Carlos Quiroz and win the Asian Cup 2023 and prepair for World Cup 2026
        He's 66 lol. No way he's coming back. Say goodbye to CQ era.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          So national coaches have contracts with the continental federations, rather than the national team's football federation? Wow, you must be the only one who knows how this all works...please enlighten us some more, oh wise one.
          What beri is referring to is that AFC is to forward IFF's reward money directly to CQ instead of sending it to IFF. This way it won't go through the 3-4 year process it takes now for Iranian football money.

Remember it took almost 3 years for Iran to get its WC 2014 money.

Comment

Good to see at least one member here knows what I am talking about.

Comment

Being a TM fan sucks we have no coach no friendly game, no future friendly games planned, 90 is cancelled, thank you IR maybe you should go and build stadiums or steel factories in Iraq oh wait they already did... Surely being allied with These arabs is more important than you’re own people’s need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good to see at least one member here knows what I am talking about.
                Still isnt AFC its responsebility to pay queiroz his salary on time.. as football federation you have to make sure your employees get their salary on time.. and if you know it wont be possible to pay on time because some proces then you had to make clear agreements about that case.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  What beri is referring to is that AFC is to forward IFF's reward money directly to CQ instead of sending it to IFF. This way it won't go through the 3-4 year process it takes now for Iranian football money.

Remember it took almost 3 years for Iran to get its WC 2014 money.
                  It’s still IFF’s responsibility, hence CQ filing complaint against IFF and not AFC.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    It’s still IFF’s responsibility, hence CQ filing complaint against IFF and not AFC.
                    Exactly! I guess many of us still have an issue with who is responsible for what. There is a saying in the U.S. : the buck stops with me (or the buck stops here). It basically means I take full 100% responsibility. CQ is not responsible for sanctions. He has been extremely patient with the whole process. IFF agreed to the terms of the contract. The fact that the AFC mechanism IFF tried fell through is not CQ's responsibility. The buck stops with IFF. As Iranians we will really benefit if all of us start taking full responsibility for our lives at an individual level and then extend it to our communities and our country as a whole.

Comment

And it's AFC that has to make sure Iran gets it's money based on their contract too.

If they can not pay Iran then they are at fault.

CQ gets it's money when Iran does.

Comment

Can Ronaldo catch Daei?

I hope not! Biro did his part to prevent it in the WC.

Comment

I have a feeling Ronaldo is gonna push for that record

Comment

So what? Records are there to be broken and they always have been broken. Look at Rezazadeh's and Behdad Salimi's records! We should still be proud that Daei is top 10 even if that happens. It only shows the progress the sport is making.

Comment

Ronaldo is missing. Something is wrong with that list.

Comment

This list is fine.

They only mention the top scorer from each country.

Ronaldo is below Pele.

Comment

Working...
                                X