This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Literally the only positive for Branko becoming manager would be that Wimots would be out

Then again, even if Ehsan Singapore was appointed Manager that would also mean Wilmots would be out...

These are dark times as a Team Melli fan..
    i would literllay kick wilmot out and bring order to TM.

Comment

Ehsan singapore for TM coach.

Comment

Ehsan singapore for God Emperor of Iran

Comment

Ehsan singapore for Guardian of the Galaxy.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Ehsan Singapore for Avengers!
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Whats the ehsan singspour talk all about is it a joke ?

Comment

ehsan singapore controls the present, past and future of all existence

Comment

Ehsan singapore is my heart, my universe.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Following the correspondence of the IFF with Marc Wilmots this Belgian coach responded and now we have to wait for an important meeting between him and Mehdi Taj.

ویلموتس پاسخ فدراسیون فوتبال را داد
                    جلسه سرنوشتساز برای ادامه همکاری یا فسخ قرارداد

به دنبال نامهنگاری فدراسیون فوتبال با مارک ویلموتس این مربی بلژیکی پاسخ فدراسیون را داد و حال باید منتظر برگزاری جلسهای مهم بین او و مهدی تاج باشیم.

The IFF has written in a written request to Wilmots to adhere to the terms of his contract, and urged Wilmots to return to his workplace and continue to work under his contract.
                    The Belgian head coach also responded to the IFF requesting a meeting with Mehdi Taj.
                    A fateful meeting that may result in continued cooperation or termination.
                    Certainly the conditions for continued cooperation, as stated by the Football Federation, must be in compliance.

Comment

The only logical choice and next step would be to appoint ehsan singapore as tm coach.. and rahbar of the world. Whenever ehsan speaks the world goes in full silence. Nobody understands what he says but that is because he is from a higher plane of existence and our inferior minds cannot possibly comprehend the wisdom of such a high existence in a pfdc post.

Comment

Wilmotz breaks his silence: IFF has violated my contract
                        My attorneys are pursuing this issue

The reality is that an unbearable situation has arisen for me and my assistants due to serious breach of contract by the IFF.This case is in the hands of my lawyers. I can't say more

ویلموتس سکوتش را شکست: فدراسیون فوتبال قراردادم را نقض کرده است
                        وکلایم موضوع را پیگیری میکنند

سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان سکوتش را درباره اتفاقات اخیر شکست و گفت: فدراسیون ایران قراردادم را نقض کرده و پرونده در دست وکلایم است.

شایعات منتشر شده در رسانه*های ایران را دیدهام و این شایعات به هیچ وجه صحت ندارند
                        واقعیت این است که وضعیتی غیر قابل تحمل برای من و دستیارانم به دلیل نقض جدی بندهای قراردادم از سوی فدراسیون فوتبال ایران به وجود آمده است.ویلموتس تأکید کرده که موضوع قراردادش با فدراسیون فوتبال ایران را به صورت حقوقی پیگیری میکند و در این خصوص نیز نوشت: این پرونده در دست وکلای من است. بیشتر از این نمیتوانم چیزی بگویم.
                        Last edited by St_Mark; 11-25-2019, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Katrien Lambeets, is Marc Wilmots wife and lawyer . She specializes in sports law, it was Katrien who negotiated on behalf of her husband with IFF
                          Last edited by St_Mark; 11-25-2019, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            Wilmotz breaks his silence: IFF has violated my contract
                            My attorneys are pursuing this issue

ویلموتس سکوتش را شکست: فدراسیون فوتبال قراردادم را نقض کرده است
                            وکلایم موضوع را پیگیری میکنند

سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان سکوتش را درباره اتفاقات اخیر شکست و گفت: فدراسیون ایران قراردادم را نقض کرده و پرونده در دست وکلایم است.

شایعات منتشر شده در رسانه*های ایران را دیدهام و این شایعات به هیچ وجه صحت ندارند
                            واقعیت این است که وضعیتی غیر قابل تحمل برای من و دستیارانم به دلیل نقض جدی بندهای قراردادم از سوی فدراسیون فوتبال ایران به وجود آمده است.ویلموتس تأکید کرده که موضوع قراردادش با فدراسیون فوتبال ایران را به صورت حقوقی پیگیری میکند و در این خصوص نیز نوشت: این پرونده در دست وکلای من است. بیشتر از این نمیتوانم چیزی بگویم.
                            LOOOOOOL He was inactive on Twitter chetor shod active shod???

Not even 1 picture of TM on his profile!

Comment

He violated the contract himself from day one by not coming to Iran on time... unfortunately I don't believe IFF wrote a proper contract that protected TM's interests, so this guy will get even more free money.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                He violated the contract himself from day one by not coming to Iran on time... unfortunately I don't believe IFF wrote a proper contract that protected TM's interests, so this guy will get even more free money.

Let's see first where they suppose to meet . It's not clear if meeting will be held in Iran, Belgium or Turkey.
                                Last edited by St_Mark; 11-25-2019, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X