X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Soltanifar:

"We have lost two of our last two games which have undermined our national pride. These two results were really bad......"
    ..."We paid him and we even paid him the salary for the next three months," he said
    وزیر ورزش درباره پرداخت حقوق سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال*مان نیز بیان کرد:
    پول وی پرداخت شده و ما حتی دستمزد سه ماه آینده وی را نیز پرداخت کردیم.

You can not make him to comply with terms of his contract and stay in Iran but you pay him for next 3 months?!
    What prevent him to repeat his dishonest conduct?
    This is the same scum who wanted CQ out. Deserves everything that's coming to him.

Comment

It seems we are involved in some sort of self sabotage from different groups within. The federation's planning is very telling of what they want to achieve and there is a complete absence of planning. Yesterday we missed another FIFA day while Saudi, South Korea, and Japan all played South American opponents. No Camps, no training, not paying coach's salary on time...we know there is money so one has to wonder why? The answer is one we have seen too many times and that is sabotage from different groups and fractions pulling at each other. There are many groups who would like us not to qualify and sadly it seems our federation is one of those groups.

Comment

Soltanifar:

"We have lost two of our last two games which have undermined our national pride. These two results were really bad......"
        ..."We paid him and we even paid him the salary for the next three months," he said
        وزیر ورزش درباره پرداخت حقوق سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال*مان نیز بیان کرد:
        پول وی پرداخت شده و ما حتی دستمزد سه ماه آینده وی را نیز پرداخت کردیم.

You can not make him to comply with terms of his contract and stay in Iran but you pay him for next 3 months?!
        What prevent him to repeat his dishonest conduct?

Under normal circumstances, this jakesh pedar would not even qualify to clean public washrooms let alone running the ministry of sports.

Comment

IFF's public relations department issued another statement today titling "TM will travel to WC" implying that TM will qualify for WC 2020 (http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/4570/%D8%AA%...B4%D9%88%D8%AF). This was issued after Iraq and Bahrain tied 0-0 in their return match in Jordan. Just like the other statement titled "TM will make a comeback" issued after the Iraq loss these are slogans that will not bring any tangible results. They are not even very well written to motivate people who have a command of Farsi. The IFF does not have the will to change the clueless HC that underachieved with Belgium's amazing talent in WC 2014 and EC 2016 and was shown the door after Ivory Coast's failure to qualify for WC 2018. The federation also lacks the management and leadership skills to organize effective camps and friendlies in the 3.5 months we have prior to the resumption of the qualifiers. Why didn't Wilmots provide a detailed plan prior to the kickoff of the qualifiers and why didn't the IFF management ask for it? What is the plan? Where is Wilmots now that he has been paid? How many FIFA days before March 2020, how many TM camps and how many friendlies and with whom?

I am sorry but I rather be realistic than generate false hope by repeating slogans. Again I welcome IFF to prove people like me wrong yet the lack of leadership, mismanagement and failure to execute on the plans in the past only point to an early exit.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
            This is the same scum who wanted CQ out. Deserves everything that's coming to him.
            This is the First incompetent asswipe that needs to be fired & that so immediately, for our football programs to have chance of flourishing once again..!!

this is the mofo that orchestrated the whole negative publicity campaign that led to releasing of CQ and same assswipe along with other shady mullahs are the ones who forced WM down the throat of their YesMan in IFF... Taj..!

someone get a hold of his Social Media accounts and let him have a piece of our minds and Fans must demand his immediate resignation for recent events..!

Comment

How TM poor performance possibly influences the Iranian psyche in a more negative way, than the high fuel prices: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2QjSFXJ8Rc

Comment

Amalkarde zaife ham Eragh (dota mosavi ba Bahrein va nemayeshe kamboode khallaghiyat dar in do baazi) va Bahrein (mosavi ba Hong Kong), neshoon

mide khodemoon cheghadr bad kaar kardim az nazare barnamerizi (takhsire IFF) va amadesaazie taktiki va roohi ravani (az nazare Wilmots).

Agar na bayad alan sar-goroh bodim.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Wilmots is a weak coach...Tm is unorganized and he didn't take any action during both loses to make adjustments...i dont think he watched any films of how we played before...i mean anyone saw how masoud was losing his cool and should have been subbed...its just the basics...

Comment

Guys, we can't afford to sack him so we have no option but to deal with him, If I'm not mistaken, if we don't qualify for the WC his contract gets terminated, unfortunately that is the most likely sccenario. I hope at the very least he hires a more experienced assistant than Vahid (whom I know personally and have a lot of respect for) who knows Iranian football better, as CQ former Analyst said today, Vahid has been away for too long and does not know our league and the other assistants aren't even Iranian and has only ever trained either little kids or regional teams in Germany. We should hire someone like Yahya as assistant (I'm sure he would feel overqualified but he's not) and hopefully due to the lazy ass nature of Wilmots, pray that he basically takes charge...
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                      Guys, we can't afford to sack him so we have no option but to deal with him,
                      IFF has signed to pay him 5m dollars no matter if he stays 3 years or 3 months. to sack him will cost as much as to keep him. To hire yahya will not be expensive so its not about money, they are paying wilmots same as CQ so again its not about money, its only politics

Comment

I’m not a fan of Karim’s football abilities but DAMESH GARM FOR THIS ONE:

At least he’s one of the only TM players who spoke up for the people. Dooset darim Karim

Comment

I am thinking the recent low performances may be a way for the players to silently say they are not happy with the current coaching staff.

These guys are used to working with a high class coach like CQ for the past 8 years and I am wondering what these players think of the current caliber thay is in charge now. How do they voice their opinion ??? I know none of the players would come forward to publically criticize the coach but has there been any feedback from our players behind closed doors that anyone here know of?

Comment

تماس های فدراسیون با مرد بلژیکی در هفته اخیر/

احتمال جدایی ویلموتس از تیم ملی ایران

مسئولان فدراسیون فوتبال بعد از نشست هیات رئیسه در هفته گذشته، چندین بار با سرمربی تیم ملی در بلژیک صحبت کرده و خواستههای خود را به وی ارائه کردند.

In their contacts with Wilmots, federation officials have urged him to be committed to all of the initially signed contractual issues. Meanwhile, given the importance of the upcoming national team meetings, there should be more presence in Iran to better prepare for the process. In the meantime, Wilmots is due to make a final response this week to federation requests

فدراسیون در تماس های خود با مرد بلژیکی، تاکید بر اجرای تمامی بندهای قرارداد داشته و قصد دارد با این مربی ادامه همکاری بدهد؛ به خصوص که مسئولان فدراسیون با رایزنی های گسترده موفق شدند مطالبات این مربی بلژیکی را تامین کنند. اما ظاهرا در این تماس ها نکاتی از مربی بلژیکی خواسته شده که اعلام کرده تصمیم دارد بعد از فکر کردن، در روزهای آتی به مسئولان فدراسیون پاسخ بدهد.

Comment

تماس های فدراسیون با مرد بلژیکی در هفته اخیر/
                              احتمال جدایی ویلموتس از تیم ملی ایران
                              مسئولان فدراسیون فوتبال بعد از نشست هیات رئیسه در هفته گذشته، چندین بار با سرمربی تیم ملی در بلژیک صحبت کرده و خواستههای خود را به وی ارائه کردند.
                              فدراسیون در تماس های خود با مرد بلژیکی، تاکید بر اجرای تمامی بندهای قرارداد داشته و قصد دارد با این مربی ادامه همکاری بدهد؛ به خصوص که مسئولان فدراسیون با رایزنی های گسترده موفق شدند مطالبات این مربی بلژیکی را تامین کنند. اما ظاهرا در این تماس ها نکاتی از مربی بلژیکی خواسته شده که اعلام کرده تصمیم دارد بعد از فکر کردن، در روزهای آتی به مسئولان فدراسیون پاسخ بدهد.
                              Bravo to the moron ambassador and everyone else who helped Vilmots get the head coaching job. He obviously never intended to live in Iran. He wanted to come to Iran one week before each game and leave afterwards. Easy 3.2 million for job rendered. Compare that to CQ who stressed and suffered to make sure TM succeeds.

Nobody knows the details of Vilmots contract but if he is indeed breaching, he should be terminated immediately without any compensation.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                                Bravo to the moron ambassador and everyone else who helped Vilmots get the head coaching job. He obviously never intended to live in Iran. He wanted to come to Iran one week before each game and leave afterwards. Easy 3.2 million for job rendered. Compare that to CQ who stressed and suffered to make sure TM succeeds.

Nobody knows the details of Vilmots contract but if he is indeed breaching, he should be terminated immediately without any compensation.
                                If he doesn't meet the contractual demands, the federation has legal grounds to terminate his contract.

Comment

Working...
                                X