This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    That is so Low of anyone who would be happy at the injurey of one our TM players , my god !!!!
    Even if you don't like the guy at least watch your words , he is one of our National team players like a soldier.
    Have some respect for god's sake
    Nah. I think he should be removed from NT all together. Great news that he is injured.

Comment

Torabi invited instead of Hajsafi, going after a winger I preferred to see Farshid Esmaeili instead, not that Torabi having a bad season but Esmaeili is key for Esteghlal success

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/164910...B5%D9%81%DB%8C

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Torabi invited instead of Hajsafi, going after a winger I preferred to see Farshid Esmaeili instead, not that Torabi having a bad season but Esmaeili is key for Esteghlal success

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/164910...B5%D9%81%DB%8C

Thank god no Esmaeli in TM - I have played with hillbilly’s in Arkansas with a higher football IQ than him. He’s not anywhere close to being TM material
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Thank god no Esmaeli in TM - I have played with hillbilly’s in Arkansas with a higher football IQ than him. He’s not anywhere close to being TM material
          We are not watching the same game then.

Comment

Even if we don't approve of Haj Safi's latest performance in TM, I don't appreciate stating that we as Iranians could be happy that he is injured. I guess some of us forget how much this guy has give to TM. Come on guys, show some maturity here and think twice before you post. I recommend to such people to show some self-respect and delete their posts themselves.

Go TM!

Comment

persoanlly woulda taken even a half-fit Ashkan as HajSafi replacement...!
              we got Gholi who is similar to Torabi and plays in better league and probably in better form too..? why not bring back ARJ in the mix instead if we gonna go for another winger/attacker replacement ..?
              i suppose massoud may see some minutes then ..?? we really dont have many other ready to serve decent CM options..? nourolahi looks the most likely replacement in CM ..!?
              how is Ali Karimi performing lately..? he looked decent a while back under CQ..!
              btw, what became of Cheshmi...?? he could play center half or DM role pretty decent..!
              ps
              I dont think we be missing much with Ehsan injured... in fact his unfortunate injury may well be a blessing in disguise..!! Ehsan is like everywhere but hardly can manage a memorable quality attacking/or defensive play and he is especially mistake-prone and has tendency to wet the bed at the most vital junctures of of crucial matchups..!
              after Ansarifard, he may well be the most overused and probably over-rated TM player of TM..! ?
              just a whole lotta running and huff N puffing with no decent end product to speak of..! can't even recall the last time he did something of positive note in TM and he gets 90minutes every match ..!!?
              Last edited by BacheLot; 11-10-2019, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Why this watch is two days slow?
                Alice in Wonderland
                Wilmots is in Iran finally .
                He should have been In Iran earlier.
                Damage is done.
                een aghaye *** edited ***, moftkhor o khoreh better manage at least a freaking Tie vs Iraq or GTFO ..!!
                what kinda of a responsible coach shows up only 4-5 days prior to vital WCQ which could well seal our WC faiths..?
                wouldnt surprise me if he had less than 50% genuine involvement in even selection of our recent TM call ups..!!?

KEEP IT CLEAN PLEASE!
                Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 11-10-2019, 08:45 PM.

Comment

torabi only invited because he is a pachekhare dolate

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    een aghaye *** edited ***, moftkhor o khoreh better manage at least a freaking Tie vs Iraq or GTFO ..!!
                    what kinda of a responsible coach shows up only 4-5 days prior to vital WCQ which could well seal our WC faiths..?
                    wouldnt surprise me if he had less than 50% genuine involvement in even selection of our recent TM call ups..!!?

KEEP IT CLEAN PLEASE!

The way contract is written (Incompetencies of illiterate IFF officials), if Iran loses the game, Coach is better off!
                    Wilmots has no incentive to work hard or worry seriously about losing to Bahrain or Iraq. Either IFF will fire him or he will claim breach of agreement by IFF (not receiving payment on time) and he willclaim entitlement to full payment. He gets his money either way.
                    He is another "parvazi" corner coach (not a trainer)who show up before the game and under such condition there is no significant benefit of having him as he become less helpful than Vahid if he can't win over Bahrain or not lose to Iraq.

Let's hope TM defeat Iraq and have time to find solution for this issue.

From his first 165 days of contract he was 112 days out of Iran

Last edited by St_Mark; 11-10-2019, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Turabi replaced Hajsafi.

Good replacement.

Comment

The sad thing is that this bypasser money driven coach Wilmots will leave when it’s too late, i.e. if we loose to Iraq and our qualification is in danger. IFF really riid with this appointment. He is not committed!

Comment

I have a feeling that Haj Safi is not really injured. In Iran it is not uncommon to say that a regular TM starter and captain is injured, when in reality he is being purposely sidelined because of his dreadful performance in the previous match. Daie's so called injury before the Portugal game in WC 06 is a perfect example of this.

Comment

Mar my words
                            Iran will beat Iraq on Thursday or at worse a draw.
                            No loss , I gurrantee it.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                              Mark my words
                              Iran will beat Iraq on Thursday or at worse a draw.
                              No loss , I gurrantee it.

Dear Pahlevan

As you very well know , games against Arabs in particular Bahrain or Iraq is not just about football ( Tactical/ Technical) and results are highly unpredictable often subjects of other non football elements let alone in ٌVelayate Shaam (الدولة الإسلامية في العراق والشام ) . CQ learned history & Politics of that after year ot two but Wilmots has not shown anyclue yet.
                              Last edited by St_Mark; 11-11-2019, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Mehdi “Only The Leader Will Save Our Country” Torabi

Comment

Working...
                                X