X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
    REEEEEED BE ZABANEH ENGLISI … :-)

The Basra Governor must have attended one of those advanced English writing classes offered by the Iranian Football Federation. His English is fcking amazing!
    Hahaha indeed man. Abdolreza teaching English to Walid-Al-Dodool. But now we are safe, since the match has been moved to Bsara.

Comment

TM Update:

The TM's camp will begin on Sunday
      Wilmots is scheduled to arrive in Tehran on Saturday.

اردوی تیم ملی فوتبال از یکشنبه آغاز می*شود
      اردوی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران از روز یکشنبه آغاز خواهد شد.

قرار است ویلموتس شنبه در تهران حاضر شود. اسامی تیم ملی هم بعد از پایان هفته دهم اعلام خواهد شد. البته این روزها مباجث پیرامون تیم ملی در مورد خبر فسخ قرارداد این مربی با فدراسیون است
      و با وجودی که رسانه های بلژیکی از جدایی این مربی از ایران خبر می دهند اما
      مسئولان فدراسیون فوتبال مدعی هستند که پول او تهیه شده و در مسیر واریز به حساب ویلموتس قرار دارد.

Comment

اردن میزبان ایران - عراق شد

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          اردن میزبان ایران - عراق شد
          Terrible spot.

Comment

Friendly at home against Liberia on November 19 ?

https://twitter.com/GoodNew67878150/...54105741176832

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Terrible spot.
              your right, not an ideal neutral venue but its their home game after all..... at least we dont have to worry as much about safety of our players and off pitch shenanigans which seemed sure to be the case anywhere in Iraq.

PS
              as i mentioned first; it took Willy-boy a while to catch on that the only way he was ever going to get paid was if he raised hell and threatened to quit..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                your right, not an ideal neutral venue but its their home game after all..... at least we dont have to worry as much about safety of our players and off pitch shenanigans which seemed sure to be the case anywhere in Iraq.
                PS
                as i mentioned first; it took Willy-boy a while to catch on that the only way he was ever going to get paid was if he raised hell and threatened to quit..!!

Ok so is Wilmots gone officially? And many here can’t read Farsi so can you please translate to us where we will play vs Iraq

Comment

^according St. Mark below
                  the game will be played in Jordan ..!
                  also WM is arriving this Sat. to iran in order to prepare TM for iraq clash...!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    ^according St. Mark below
                    the game will be played in Jordan ..!
                    also WM is arriving this Sat. to iran in order to prepare TM for iraq clash...!!
                    PARCHAM BALAST #BEATIRAQ

Comment

Terrible spot.
                      Why?

Jordan is a pretty safe country, I personally think this is MUCH better than playing in Iraq

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        Why?

Jordan is a pretty safe country, I personally think this is MUCH better than playing in Iraq

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Jordan is probably one of the biggest anti-Iran countries on earth. It may not be as violent as Iraq, but it will be hostile.

Comment

Jordan is probably one of the biggest anti-Iran countries on earth. It may not be as violent as Iraq, but it will be hostile.
                          Honestly how many countries around us are pro Iran?
                          They have right to decide where they want play, much better than Iraq.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Honestly how many countries around us are pro Iran?
                            They have right to decide where they want play, much better than Iraq.
                            Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                            or you shall rather ask is there any country..... any at all around us, who is pro-Iran? I cannot name one but maybe, just maybe Armenia.

Even Tajikistan thinks Iranian regime is too religious so they've rather let their people look to Afghanistan as their Persian brothers. The Shia nation, Azerbaijan hate us and want our Azerbaijan province. Turkey have only recently started to cooperate with Iran on Syria but in general they are neutral with a slightly negative view. Afghanis mostly hate us, specially for the way we have treated their refugees, Pakistan have been siding sunny Saudi Arabia against Iran on many occasions behind the scenes and I don't need to mention what is going on south of Iran. Unfortunately we suck in making friends. That rotten regime has made us be ashamed of Iran to the extent that history and the Persian empire is the only thing we can find comfort in. How low we have sunk!

Anyways, sorry for getting into another subject. Back to TM news...

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              or you shall rather ask is there any country..... any at all around us, who is pro-Iran? I cannot name one but maybe, just maybe Armenia.
                              Even Tajikistan thinks Iranian regime is too religious so they've rather let their people look to Afghanistan as their Persian brothers. The Shia nation, Azerbaijan hate us and want our Azerbaijan province. Turkey have only recently started to cooperate with Iran on Syria but in general they are neutral with a slightly negative view. Afghanis mostly hate us, specially for the way we have treated their refugees, Pakistan have been siding sunny Saudi Arabia against Iran on many occasions behind the scenes and I don't need to mention what is going on south of Iran. Unfortunately we suck in making friends. That rotten regime has made us be ashamed of Iran to the extent that history and the Persian empire is the only thing we can find comfort in. How low we have sunk!
                              Anyways, sorry for getting into another subject. Back to TM news...
                              Iranians and their absolutely poor sense of history. Wake up people. We've always been hated. Believe what you want and make your excuses, but they hate us for reasons more than just the regime.

Comment

Iranians and their absolutely poor sense of history. Wake up people. We've always been hated. Believe what you want and make your excuses, but they hate us for reasons more than just the regime.

Thanks

There are M F k E R S and J D N are among the worse same rank as M F K R S Wahabis. All low life species Iran Haters , no exceptions
                                Last edited by St_Mark; 11-06-2019, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X