This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
    Real Madrid loss to Barcelona last week was their 4th consecutive loss in all competitions.

The last time that happened was in 2004.

I leave it as an exercise for the reader to find out who was Real coach at that time
    Give us a hint. Is he an African?

Comment

I am gonna leave this right here.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
        Give us a hint. Is he an African?
        Not by choice.

Comment

I am gonna leave this right here.
          You can keep leaving fake stats from your "teammelli-e man-eh" social media site 10, 20, 30 times but they aren't going to change anything for anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            You can keep leaving fake stats up here 10, 20, 30 times but they aren't going to change anything for anyone.
            The stats i posted are the most accurate and complete overall picture. They include many different categories. Branko's record is undeniably superior to Cq's. No one is arguing these stats. you and many others conceded this already. I don't know why you keep coming back while not adding anything new. The sources you posted back up the stats I posted. Branko's stats with Tm (not Real Madrid) shatters that of CQ. Which is why I have the luxury to give you any stat you wish to dispute and still it is not even close.

According to the source you posted also Branko's stats are superior. This does not even take into consideration the most important factors:

-Ranking of opponents
            -Titles and major achievements
            -Skewed by 8 years of Cq vs 4 years for Branko

http://www.teammelli.com/coaches/

Comment

The stats i posted are the most accurate and complete overall picture. They include many different categories. Branko's record is undeniably superior to Cq's. No one is arguing these stats. you and many others conceded this already. I don't know why you keep coming back while not adding anything new. The sources you posted back up the stats I posted. Branko's stats with Tm (not Real Madrid) shatters that of CQ.
              Stop posting fake stats, stop spamming, and stop lying.

I don't know where anyone has conceded anything to you, all you're doing is spamming this table from a PP social media account.

You can't say anything when your Win-Draw-Loss ratio for Branko is such a massive lie. It renders everything else you say BS

Comment

Your stats are fake. Everyone on this site knows it. Stop posting fake stats, stop spamming, and stop lying.
                I have posted 4 different sources,you have not posted any. the one source you posted (teammelli.com) backs up my stats. Only thing fake is the stats you pretended to take from your one source and added 2% to. lol. Cq did not advance from group stage of a minor tournament which Branko won another title in. It is a joke to compare the two stats. It is not even close imo.

Comment

Who's the new coach they are considering at Iran?
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

I have posted 4 different sources,you have not posted any. the one source you posted (teammelli.com) backs up my stats. Only thing fake is the stats you pretended to take from your one source and added 2% to. lol. Cq did not advance from group stage of a minor tournament which Branko won another title in. It is a joke to compare the two stats. It is not even close imo.

You are unbelievable. Absolutely astonishing.

This part of the teammelli site is last updated 15th May 2014. You can obviously see that.

It shows Branko Ivankovic WDL as 58.9%, not the 69.1% you keep posting. That is out by 10%!

How do you explain the 58.9% on the teammelli.com site?

Comment

You are unbelievable. Absolutely astonishing.

This part of the teammelli site is last updated 15th May 2014. You can obviously see that.

It shows Branko Ivankovic WDL as 58.9%, not the 69.1% you keep posting. That is out by 10%!

How do you explain the 58.9% on the teammelli.com site?
                      Either provide a link or walk into the sunset. BYE! You cant use a source and add your own stats to it. LOL

Comment

Any news on potential hiring of a coach for TM?
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Either provide a link or walk into the sunset. BYE! You cant use a source and add your own stats to it. LOL
                          LOL, it's the actual link you just posted for me. Did you even read your own link?

Is this meant to be some kind of meta trolling experience? I'm starting to have a suspicion that you are a huge CQ fan who is just trying to de-legitimise anyone who still supports Branko by being like this.

Comment

36 Branko IVANOKOVIC Croatia 56 12-Oct-03 21-Jun-06 33 14 9 58.93% 983 3 12 6 5 15 15
                            43 Carlos Queiroz Portugal 33 4-Apr-11 19 9 5 57.58% 16 5 9 3

Comment

43 Carlos Queiroz Portugal 33 4-Apr-11 19 9 5 57.58% 16 5 9 3

Comment

Lol it's your source. I posted your source. Lol you can's post a source and then add your own stats to it. LOOOOL

Comment

Working...
                                X