This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
    And?! If anything your post shows my fairness and critical reasoning. I stand by all those statements and my previous statement as well. Do you see how there is no contradiction? Lol I know you don't as you have demonstrated time and time again with such posts. What did Cq do that no one did before him? Result wise and stats wise it has already been established that others were just as good or better.

Great!

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
    he is one of the best in the world
    Glad you feel that, for the record I don't feel he is one of the best coaches in the world, but I think he was the perfect coach for Iran in the context of the current sociopolitical, economic and football situation over the last decade.

Damet garm for agreeing that CQ is a better coach than Branko though.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      Great!

Glad you feel that, for the record I don't feel he is one of the best coaches in the world, but I think he was the perfect coach for Iran in the context of the current sociopolitical, economic and football situation over the last decade.

Damet garm for agreeing that CQ is a better coach than Branko though.
      Feel what?! that he is one of the best analyzers in the world? you do understand that is not saying he is one of the best coaches in the world? Lol of course you don't as you have already demonstrated. You will not win any arguments by quoting parts of a statement or incomplete sentences to confirm your non existing arguments. People bigger than you (who went to Sharif) tried and failed miserably . Lol then overcompensated by creating an eternal meme Stamping their concession. Quote this: Branko was and is a better coach than CQ. This is backed by stats. Whether you can add or subtract is besides the point.

Comment

TM-News-Vol. 5

It’s funny how some people have so short memory without CQ we wouldn’t go to WC2014, Ghoochanejad and Rahman Ahmadi saved our ass we had no decent striker or defense or even bringing Ashkan that was the best decision a Teammelli coach ever made, Carlos understood football more than anybody that ever coached Iran

I remember watching Iran before CQ it was shit.
        He help us with some basic structure we didn’t had, we where struggling in Asia against teams like North Korea

Under Branco we had Iran’s best players of all time: Daei, Karimi, Hashemian, Mahdavikia, Zandi, Keabi, Rahman , Andranik and go on
        And even with all these talents we couldn’t defeat the weakest team in the World Cup Angola, and lost 3-1 against Mexico and lost 2-0 against Portugal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hopefully we will hire a coach soon.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

In what world is Brangoh a better Coach? Not even my croatian fans have ever heard anything about that clown^^
            Marg bar Brangoh, his supporters and all traitors of Team Melli. You guys are lost

Comment

Real Madrid loss to Barcelona last week was their 4th consecutive loss in all competitions.

The last time that happened was in 2004.

I leave it as an exercise for the reader to find out who was Real coach at that time

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                Real Madrid loss to Barcelona last week was their 4th consecutive loss in all competitions.

I leave it as an exercise for the reader to find out who was Real coach at that time
                These are fun stats we got here.

That same dude also never lost or tied to Bahrain.

Do you know which coach was the last to do both as assistant and as head coach?

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  These are fun stats we got here.

That same dude also never lost or tied to Bahrain.

Do you know which coach was the last to do both as assistant and as head coach?
                  this is getting interesting now.

Comment

Zidane won't come in iran. He came back to real.
                    Van gaal also annouced his retirement

Comment

people who think zidane will coach iran are delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post

I think a better exercise for the reader would be to look up Branko's coaching record at that level. You would be searching for a long time!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          people who think zidane will coach iran are delusional.
                          Not true. Zidane knows how promising the infrastructure in Iran is, how positive the media are, how easy it is to set up friendlies, training camps etc...

Modric will have told him how one of the most famous Croatian coaches in the world (particularly amongst Croats themselves) is managing one of Iran's top teams, and will definitely help with supporting the national team coach rather than sniping and undermining at every possible moment.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            Not true. Zidane knows how promising the infrastructure in Iran is, how positive the media are, how easy it is to set up friendlies, training camps etc...

Modric will have told him how one of the most famous Croatian coaches in the world (particularly amongst Croats themselves) is managing one of Iran's top teams, and will definitely help with supporting the national team coach rather than sniping and undermining at every possible moment.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                              Hopefully we will hire a coach soon.
                              KC, thank you for compiling those statistics in your signature. If it's ok with you, I would like to supplement your chart with an additional stat chart:

Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 7.05.17 PM.png
                              Zendebahd Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Abedzadeh View Post
                                KC, thank you for compiling those statistics in your signature. If it's ok with you, I would like to supplement your chart with an additional stat chart:
                                [ATTACH]18470[/ATTACH]
                                No problem. I'm glad you also agree that CQ's stats are better than Branco's. That makes 3 confirmed PFDC members who agree with the table and its stats indicating CQ's record is better than Branco's.
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X