This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    Just like Iran_19, the biggest issue I have with the Hong Kong list is excluding Mehrdad Mohammadi. He has really shown what he is made of having 3 goals and one assist in four games. He started all four and played the full 90 minutes. His performance last season at Sepahan was also great and they missed the PGL and Hazfi cup titles by tiny margins. I just don't get it. I am curious to see the set of criteria and how they arrived at the final list.
    Exactly this is shocking especially considering Sayyadmanesh made the list. A player that is only 18, was not able to get any minutes with Fenerbahce in the regular season and now has been loaned to a struggling 2nd division team in Turkey..

Comment

Stop Disrespecting and start appreciating our TM's Veteran heroes.

I am so disgusted by some of the comments I have been reading here in the last couple of weeks regarding some of the older TM players.
      That just shows me that people who write those things have never played not just football nut no other type of sports period, just loud mouth pieces.

Now I am not saying not to express your opinions or stop criticizing people like Shojaie,Dejagah,Amiri,Ebrahimi,Hajsafi or others ,not at all , but you can be
      more polite about it and show some respect.
      These men have done so much for our football and nation as a whole.

Do you know how hard it is for a player such as Shojaie just to stay in such physical shape at 35 years of age , in order to be invited to TM ?
      Extremely hard and very impressive , the man has been in TM for 15 years guys 15 years !!!

World class high profile coaches such as CQ and Wilmots will not call up a 35 year old player if they don't see something in that player that impresses them.
      some of you people here know 0 about being an athlete or a coach, so I suggest you change your ways .

Comment

Just like Iran_19, the biggest issue I have with the Hong Kong list is excluding Mehrdad Mohammadi. He has really shown what he is made of having 3 goals and one assist in four games. He started all four and played the full 90 minutes. His performance last season at Sepahan was also great and they missed the PGL and Hazfi cup titles by tiny margins. I just don't get it. I am curious to see the set of criteria and how they arrived at the final list.
        Even the Portuguese thought Mehrdad would get a call up!

Comment

Now you are smiling and young

Last edited by St_Mark; 09-03-2019, 04:16 PM.

Comment

ARJ posts “Nice to be back! 🇮🇷🙌🏼” and following pics on Twitter page:

Comment

I think Wilmots will need some play time to get to know the weaknesses and strengths of his squad. Likely he is still too afraid to make changes to the CQ core that he adopted. I expect after 2-3 WCQ games that certain players get phased in and out. If Mohammadi keeps up his good form I can see him replacing Ansarifard. This is important because it means all the players get a reminder that they still have to fight for their positions with good performances at club and country level.

Comment

Comment

Welp, there goes any hope I had in Wilmots revitalising TM.

Wasting spots on Masoud and Ashkan rather than giving Rezaei and MehMo a chance. SMH.

Comment

According to this report https://www.varzesh3.com/news/163469...A-%D8%B4%D8%AF Ashkan was on the original list and he was temporarily removed due to the injury he picked up at the PP match. Apparently he recovered quickly and that's why he was invited.

Go Ashkan!
                    Go TM!

Comment

There is still a chance that the venue of the Hong Kong game will be moved to Malaysia (IFF had requested a move due to security concerns amid prodemocracy demonstrations). TM is flying to Hong Kong via Dubai this afternoon Tehran time.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/163471...2-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Go TM!

Comment

random, but Ramin is so underrated for TM. If he gets excluded one day, I'm done.

Comment

Taremi is injured and will not go to Hong Kong. Awful news Wish him a speedy recovery.

Go Mehdi!
                          Go TM!

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/3517/%D8%B7%...B1%D9%81%D8%AA

Comment

Taremi is injured and will not go to Hong Kong. Awful news Wish him a speedy recovery.
                            Go Mehdi!
                            Go TM!
                            http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/3517/%D8%B7%...B1%D9%81%D8%AA
                            Yeah it was obvious at the end of the game vs Sporting he was receiving treatment

Comment

Must seen Hong Kong Chinese National Anthem🙄
                              Chiu Yin Ping 趙燕萍.

Comment

FIFA said no to change of venue. The September 10th game will be held in Hong Kong. https://90tv.ir/news/%D9%81%DB%8C%D9...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Working...
                                X