This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philosophy_King
    I know it sounds very sneaky and i am a very demonic person... but i really hope Masoud gets a serious injury so that he will be forced to let TM alone or in best case even retire from TM. Cant help myself with such kind of stubbornness and egoism.
    You are a namak nashnaz times 5000, hence a true Iranian. Bravo!

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
      Do you see another way to prevent, that Masoud will stay for another 2 years in TM and playing crap?
      I would never wish such harm to one of TM captains who has given so much to our national team over the years. I think he should retire from TM yet my opinion does not make much of a difference since he has not come to that decision and TM technical cadre still sees a reason to invite him. My guess is that he enjoys significant respect and admiration from younger players and his leadership is needed for the first WC qualifying game under relatively unknown circumstances to avoid any unwanted mental breakdowns. I only wish him well and I hope you do too.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
        I would never wish such harm to one of TM captains who has given so much to our national team over the years. I think he should retire from TM yet my opinion does not make much of a difference since he has not come to that decision and TM technical cadre still sees a reason to invite him. My guess is that he enjoys significant respect and admiration from younger players and his leadership is needed for the first WC qualifying game under relatively unknown circumstances to avoid any unwanted mental breakdowns. I only wish him well and I hope you do too.
        Although i dont agree that Masoud gave TM too much, you inspired me to delete my hostile wishes that i had for Masoud.

Comment

se Date: September 1, 2008 9:00 am

Visit of the Minister of Sport and Youth

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
            Although i dont agree that Masoud gave TM too much, you inspired me to delete my hostile wishes that i had for Masoud.
            Damet garm bro!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              se Date: September 1, 2008 9:00 am

Visit of the Minister of Sport and Youth

The new TM jersey makes me wanna puke every time I see it.🤮🤮🤮

Comment

Ashkan Dejagah has been invited and has joined TM camp in Tehran.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                  Ashkan Dejagah has been invited and has joined TM camp in Tehran.
                  interesting. What is your source?

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
                    interesting. What is your source?
                    به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس و به نقل از سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال،با اعلام کادر فنی تیم ملی،اشکان دژاگه برای دیدار مقابل هنگ کنگ به جمع ملی پوشان دعوت شد

Comment

Honestly I am not sure if Karim really deserve to be invited. Read somewhere that already his club in Qatar is not happy with his performance. Mehrdad Mohammadi deserve it more than Shojaei, Amiri and even Karim.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                        In before anyone else says it in the future. This TM staff or translator in the red needs to lay off the kebab koobideh, rice, and kale pache. You're in a professional football team setting.
                        even funnier is this pic of him..!!

one can assume he hasnt worn shorts in public nor kicked a ball on a soccer pitch in forever and a day ..!? looks like a few of the homies who come to our Sunday league football once in a blue moon..!!
                        whats his name ? has he ever played football at any level in his life..? i'd can only assume it will be helpful in his translation job to really know wtf sorta of a message WM trying to have him convey to TM players..?

btw
                        did i see Ramin in a training ?? whatever happened to his EU club career ..? has since tapped into ayrab money well..?

Comment

Here is the link to IFF announcement on Ashkan being invited: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/3504/%D8%AF%...85%D9%84%DB%8C . I like the fact that they corrected their mistake.

Go Ashkan!
                          Go TM!

Comment

^
                            Now we need a late call up of Ezzai & possibly merdaad !?
                            So they can @ a very least be part of the mix & get a better wif of what WM wanting to do with them tactically moving forward..!

Comment

Just like Iran_19, the biggest issue I have with the Hong Kong list is excluding Mehrdad Mohammadi. He has really shown what he is made of having 3 goals and one assist in four games. He started all four and played the full 90 minutes. His performance last season at Sepahan was also great and they missed the PGL and Hazfi cup titles by tiny margins. I just don't get it. I am curious to see the set of criteria and how they arrived at the final list.

Comment

I was very happy with Wilmots arrival and won't be too harsh with this first TM list.
                                However in the future, I hope he will reward more all the Euro legionnaires + IPL players hopeful of becoming legionnaire (specially the belgians) contrary to the forever IPL/Qatar players.

Shojaei should be ditched. Dejagah could be the experience leader instead. Ansarifard and PAG should be phased out, Alipour shouldn't see TM. Rezaei should return if he performs well in Charleroi

Comment

Working...
                                X