Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest by the IFF spokesperson Alavi is that Wilmots will soon (?) travel to Tehran and will have a meeting with GPL coaches on Saturday and the announcements on the pre Hong Kong match camp will be also be coming soon (?). According to an earlier IFF announcement, the camp is supposed to start on Sunday September 1st and the team would leave for Hong Kong on Wednesday September 4th.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/3393/%D8%B9%...F-%D8%B2%D8%AF

Comment

IMG_20190830_013910.png
      Iran team fans seats 114,115,116 area south side.
      Chiu Yin Ping 趙燕萍.

Comment

i dont know man, but i keep getting this feeling were in for a roller-coaster ride of a wcq campaign...! im just hoping it ends on a high note..!!

Comment

I have the same feeling. It looks like only Vahid Hashemian has been doing the work. None of the other Wilmots assistants have been anywhere to be seen in the first two weeks of the PGL. Also, I haven't heard of any of them watching Milad in Belgium or Taremi in Protugal or Majid's matches. Hopefully they are at least watching the matches on TV ;( Vahid was also the one who watched Sardar in St. Petersburg in the Zenit - Krasnodar match.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            i dont know man, but i keep getting this feeling were in for a roller-coaster ride of a wcq campaign...! im just hoping it ends on a high note..!!
            I feel the same way. I believe its mainly because there are so many unknowns. We have a new coach, with new players coming in, and a new strategy. Its going to be a wild ride for sure!
            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

If Wimots is gonna be naz nazi, just pull the bandaid right now and appoint Vahid as the head coach.
              These payment transaction issues are not going away anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                If Wimots is gonna be naz nazi, just pull the bandaid right now and appoint Vahid as the head coach.
                These payment transaction issues are not going away anytime soon.
                I agree. I think Vahid as head coach is fine for this round of the qualifiers.

Comment

I am fine with Vahid as head coach yet IFF hasn't even paid the guy. Let's give the guy a chance and see what he does in the first qualifying match. The great thing is that we have Vahid to fall back on.

Go TM!

Comment

If one day we want go after Iranian coach, it should be Yahya. The guy does well everywhere he goes.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

At least Queiroz had all his assistants watching local matches.
                      Where is Wilmots btw?

Comment

Did team melli release of list of invitee players to the camp?
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          At least Queiroz had all his assistants watching local matches.
                          Where is Wilmots btw?

He doesn't care for football the way CQ does. He doesn't work on tactics or analysis. According to Belgian reporters he just walks into the locker room and tries to motivate, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            He doesn't care for football the way CQ does. He doesn't work on tactics or analysis. According to Belgian reporters he just walks into the locker room and tries to motivate, that's all.
                            wow, so inspiring and hopefull

Comment

Wilmots lied about seeing legionnaires play! What a khaliband!

Comment

So much about Queiroz being travelling coach and Wilmots will follow league
                                K. Sher...

Comment

Working...
                                X