This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    Taj says wait and the new sponsor will have a 'vazeen' (meaning grand and worthy of TM's status) and 'kheylee khoob' kit. He also says that when the Adidas kit was introduced for WC everyone said this is like zeerpoosh (undershirt) and then FIFA recognized it as one of the best kits (really, I didn't know that). I am not sure what exactly he means, he is being vague. It is not clear if he means this will be part of the kit or there will be a new one. Go figure
    i smell bs

Comment

Overall I give IFF a C- for it's TM performance in the last 2.5 months. Missing another FIFA day for a friendly (September 5th), failing to pay Wilmots, TM future kit all and all make it a volatile situation. I understand that sanctions are a big problem yet they have had a lot of time to deal with these issues. The only positive sign in the past month has been Vahid's attendance in the league games and Zenit game against Akhmat Grozny. September 1st (start date for the TM camp to prepare for September 10th WC 2022 qualifying match in Hong Kong) is around the corner (http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/3211/%D8%A7%...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF) and we don't have any updates or at least list announcement date.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        It looks like ice cream cones.
        more like an ice cream Koon...!! fuuugly...!!

i don't mind the Stripes on the shoulders .....!! but those ghalibafi ? design is trying way too hard and looks retarded...!!
        they shoulda just gone with the same shoulder stripes on the sides of the shirt and short too and just solid color socks..!
        add small yooozpalang to Left sleeve or top back of the neckline for bonus feature ...!

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
          ugliest shirt i have ever seen...
          Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
          UGLY UGLY UGLY

According to Varzesh 3 the uproar against the ugly design has caused the sponsor to come up with a new kit in the future https://www.varzesh3.com/news/163294...B4%D9%88%D8%AF Horrible start by Uhlsport. I am sure they stick to Adidas for the Hong Kong match on Sept 10th.

Comment

UGLY UGLY UGLY

According to Varzesh 3 the uproar against the ugly design has caused the sponsor to come up with a new kit in the future https://www.varzesh3.com/news/163294...B4%D9%88%D8%AF Horrible start by Uhlsport. I am sure they stick to Adidas for the Hong Kong match on Sept 10th.
            Is that so hard from IFF to stick to a tricolor stripes (diagonal, vertical, horizontal whatever) on a white shirt like Peru and stick to it once for all??

Comment

FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 & AFC Asian Cup 2023 Preliminary Qualification Rd 2 Ticketing Arrangement 2019-08-27
              The Hong Kong Representative Team will start the journey of FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 & AFC Asian Cup 2023 Preliminary Joint Qualification Round 2. The team will be facing IR Iran, Iraq, Bahrain and Cambodia in Group C. An early bird discount will be offered in order to encourage more fans to purchase the tickets and support the team. The ticket pre-sale will start from 28 August and the ticketing details of the four home matches are as follows:

Date

KO Time

Match

Venue

Ticket Price

(Original)

Early Bird Discount

10 Sept 2019

8:00 pm

HK vs IR Iran

Hong Kong Stadium

Adults: HK$180

Concession: HK$40

(Handling fee charged by Cityline is not included)

Adults: HK$180

Concession: HK$40

(Handling fee charged by Cityline will be waived for the purchases made from 28 Aug to 9 Sept 2019)

14 Nov 2019

HK vs Bahrain

Hong Kong Stadium

19 Nov 2019

HK vs Cambodia

Hong Kong Stadium

31 Mar 2020

HK vs Iraq

Mong Kok Stadium
              Chiu Yin Ping 趙燕萍.

Comment

May be 115,116,117 South side away team Iranians fans seats, I hope see you in Hong Kong Stadium.
                If unsafe politics problem move to MALAYSIA
                Chiu Yin Ping 趙燕萍.

Comment

Vahid Hashemian will be watching two matches in the second week of PGL 2019-20 season. Tomorrow Thursday, he will be at the Sepahan-Mashinsaazi match in Isfahan and on Friday he will be at Tractorsaazi-Perspolis match in Tabriz.

Go TM!

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/3382/%D8%AD%...84%DB%8C%DA%AF

Comment

Vahid Hashemian will be watching two matches in the second week of PGL 2019-20 season. Tomorrow Thursday, he will be at the Sepahan-Mashinsaazi match in Isfahan and on Friday he will be at Tractorsaazi-Perspolis match in Tabriz.

Go TM!

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/3382/%D8%AD%...84%DB%8C%DA%AF
                    Who could he be watching at the Sepahan game?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                      That's a question for Vahid. I am sure in addition to Niazmand, he will be looking at the young talent on both sides. Also, Saeed Aghaie is a defender who has been invited multiple times and he will continue to look at him.

Comment

Will the TM list be released this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          niazmand, mohammad karimi, aghaei, mirzaei

Pretty much it.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                            Will the TM list be released this weekend?
                            According to this official announcement on IFF website issued 10 days ago (see below link), TM camp for Hong Kong game will start on Sunday September 1st (in three days Tehran time). This means that it makes sense for the TM technical cadre to issue the list after day 2 of PGL on Friday so that players could arrive on time. Let's hope they have already contacted players in Europe and Qatar and they will give them enough time to arrive later since many of them have matches this weekend (that has been customary in the past). Hashemian is attending matches in Isfahan and Tabriz on Thursday and Friday respectively but there are no news about date of Wilmots arrival in Tehran. The plan is to leave for Hong Kong next Wednesday September 4th.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/3211/%D8%A7%...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

According to this official announcement on IFF website issued 10 days ago (see below link), TM camp for Hong Kong game will start on Sunday September 1st (in three days Tehran time). This means that it makes sense for the TM technical cadre to issue the list after day 2 of PGL on Friday so that players could arrive on time. Let's hope they have already contacted players in Europe and Qatar and they will give them enough time to arrive later since many of them have matches this weekend (that has been customary in the past). Hashemian is attending matches in Isfahan and Tabriz on Thursday and Friday respectively but there are no news about date of Wilmots arrival in Tehran. The plan is to leave for Hong Kong next Wednesday September 4th.
                              Thank you!

Interesting list to see.

Part of me hopes ARJ doesn't get called up so he can fix his club situation!

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                Thank you!

Interesting list to see.

Part of me hopes ARJ doesn't get called up so he can fix his club situation!

This list should be considered as Hashemian list. Wilmots and his assistants have not returned to Iran yet, and they have not received their money.
                                According to IFF he has a meeting on Saturday with PGL coaches.
                                U23 & TM List will be released Friday & Saturday.
                                Last edited by St_Mark; 08-29-2019, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X