Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of an unveiling of TM kit is this? IFF definitely messed this one up

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      What kind of an unveiling of TM kit is this? IFF definitely messed this one up
      It's not a kit unveiling.
      This was the league awards ceremony.
      Taj thanked one of the sponsors by giving them a TM kit. For all we know it will change again, depending on what pattern the print ship in Dubai plagiarizes.

Comment

Zahmat keshidan

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
          They should honestly bring back the cheetah, good message and kit
          Agreed. Cheetah will be missed..
          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Wtf is on the side ..!?Hawaiian 🌺 print flowers ??
            I’ve only seen that print used on women’s summer dresses & possibly men’s tonoke (board shorts!) lol
            If we gonna go with Fake version of some 3rd rate football brand ... at least bring back the cheetah so it can take focus away from the shit quality & tokhmy design of the kit, not to mention the childish/amateur IFF badge ..!

Ps
            Somebody open a new TM Kit thread before this one get way off subject
            Last edited by BacheLot; 08-26-2019, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              Wtf is on the side ..!?Hawaiian [emoji259] print flowers ??
              I’ve only seen that print used on women’s summer dresses & possibly men’s tonoke (board shorts!) lol
              If we gonna go with Fake version of some 3rd rate football brand ... at least bring back the cheetah so it can take focus away from the shit quality & tokhmy design of the kit, not to mention the childish/amateur IFF badge ..!

Ps
              i’m pretty sure there already is one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                Wtf is on the side ..!?Hawaiian 🌺 print flowers ??

Ps
                It looks like ice cream cones.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

so is Ferdowsipoor for sure gone from IRIB for good ?????????????

Comment

Here's the side print, sock print, and shoulder design. Pretty unique for TM (or any other team I've seen). Not sure of the origin of the design. Would have been great to have a Persian design instead of these.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Here's the side print, sock print, and shoulder design. Pretty unique for TM (or any other team I've seen). Not sure of the origin of the design. Would have been great to have a Persian design instead of these.

What on earth are those lava lamps they drew on the sides, have they lost their minds. Whose 4 year old nephew came up with that??

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                        What on earth are those lava lamps they drew on the sides, have they lost their minds. Whose 4 year old nephew came up with that??
                        I think you hurt the Ulsport summer intern's feelings.

Comment

ugliest shirt i have ever seen...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe they are Settings our expectations low...

Comment

Taj's comment on the shirt: https://tamasha.com/v/VjwAm

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                Taj's comment on the shirt: https://tamasha.com/v/VjwAm
                                Taj says wait and the new sponsor will have a 'vazeen' (meaning grand and worthy of TM's status) and 'kheylee khoob' kit. He also says that when the Adidas kit was introduced for WC everyone said this is like zeerpoosh (undershirt) and then FIFA recognized it as one of the best kits (really, I didn't know that). I am not sure what exactly he means, he is being vague. It is not clear if he means this will be part of the kit or there will be a new one. Go figure

Comment

Working...
                                X