TM-News-Vol. 5 - Page 108

+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 265 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2643

Thread: TM-News-Vol. 5

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 Times in 5,426 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    ghiyafash esssshalieh...! he always looks like dare mirineh..!!
    Last edited by BacheLot; 06-11-2019 at 09:38 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,151 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by St_Mark View Post
    Trying not to create Hashieh and open can of worms.
    There is place/time for everything.
    Don't enjoy upsetting others.
    Well, we are in a discussion forum where people usually share opinions. and yours is as much valuable as any other member's. and I would very much like to know another point of view than mine. Of course you choose whether to share your opinion or not, but if you do it would only add to the versatility of the forum.

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Tied a pretty solid South Korean side with an in form world class attacker leading them at their home turf while they had beaten Colombia(Amoo Carlos) and Australia with pretty much the same side that lined up against us today while we had not only 1 but three starting players missing ( it’s pretty annoying how this is always a thing for us our players need to boost the ab gusht meals to 5 a day so they aren’t always injured) as reckless as he is at times I feel that Majid Hosseini is probably our best defender judging by his age and development while poolaliganji is focused on making money so much that he loses his head and crashes resulting in a total loss at the back end which not even lawyers or insurances could fix aka ALI BEIRO loool saman ghoddos has not been tested yet against Korea for us and I guess we would still have to wait to see what he’d do against them but I’m sure hed do a whole lot damage
    And of course not last but least Azmoun who had started scoring against the Koreans a couple times now and I’m sure with the form he was in he’d bag in at least one today. Besides that Ezatolahis injury really hurt him but he’s young and him at full strength could dictate our defense to midfield build up play so he needs to be eased in. Also WHY bring Masoud on when you have a potential world class striker who’s young and full of energy on the bench. Allahyar should been put in there to take in the pressure of games like this to prep him for the future other than that with the way our younger teams are developing I don’t see any other way for youngster that have potential like this kid develop properly unless they see TM playtime in friendlies and games vs 2nd to 3rd rate Asian sides.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoojehKoobedeh2 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,642 Times in 2,131 Posts
    An update:

WCQ 2022 Round 1 Results with teams that advanced:

Guam 5-0 Bhutan
    Timor Leste 1-5 Malaysia
    Bangladesh 0-0 Laos
    Pakistan 1-2 Cambodia
    Mongolia2-0 Brunei

Interesting tidbit. Macau did not travel to Sri Lanka for their second leg with their FA citing security concerns. Even the Macau players did not know about this decision until it was made hours before the match. Game did not take place. Macau won the first leg 1-0. No idea what action FIFA will take.

These teams will be placed into the pots for Round 2 and we can then start speculating about our World Cup group in a few weeks.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to perspolis#1 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,551 Times in 838 Posts
    Bangladesh qualifiying over Laos is a surprise, same as Pakistan not beeing good enough to pass Cambodia. rest matches were normal..
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    - Theyd try!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to saeed_noro For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,336 Times in 990 Posts
    Are the rumors of Gucci possibly coming back to TM true?
    I also heard he had some beef with CQ over not playing in the WC and the way he excluded Seyed Jalal which caused him to retire from TM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to naderb94 For This Useful Post:

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naderb94 View Post
    Are the rumors of Gucci possibly coming back to TM true?
    I also heard he had some beef with CQ over not playing in the WC and the way he excluded Seyed Jalal which caused him to retire from TM.
    you mean this interview? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    with all respect I have for this man and also appreciating everything he has done for us and Team Melli. To be honest this interview made pissed. Because it is as unnecessary as his khodafezi after the WC.
    It's interesting because in this interview he says that he was disappointed about the way Hosseini was treated but at the same time he accepted to go with TM to the WC. After he did not get any playing time he said goodbye via Instagram and left the team, right after dropping out the WC. Man he did not even accompany the team to Tehran and just left. Thus he missed the Asian Cup. And now a new coach has arrived he suddenly appears & opens the discussion of "returning to TM".
    Imo this is so disrespectful & unprofessional. A good player should at least stay with his team not only on good days but also bad ones, and we are talking about the national team, not a club that you decide to change because the coach didn't use you..
    As I said loved this man & his name is on my shirt but I do not support him returning, this behavior imo is exactly what Queiroz was trying to abolish.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 476 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezair View Post
    with all respect I have for this man and also appreciating everything he has done for us and Team Melli. To be honest this interview made pissed. Because it is as unnecessary as his khodafezi after the WC.
    It's interesting because in this interview he says that he was disappointed about the way Hosseini was treated but at the same time he accepted to go with TM to the WC. After he did not get any playing time he said goodbye via Instagram and left the team, right after dropping out the WC. Man he did not even accompany the team to Tehran and just left. Thus he missed the Asian Cup. And now a new coach has arrived he suddenly appears & opens the discussion of "returning to TM".
    Imo this is so disrespectful & unprofessional. A good player should at least stay with his team not only on good days but also bad ones, and we are talking about the national team, not a club that you decide to change because the coach didn't use you..
    As I said loved this man & his name is on my shirt but I do not support him returning, this behavior imo is exactly what Queiroz was trying to abolish.
    Completely agree with your post. Besides we now have a good new crop of strikers and need to look forward and get them readied for the next WC.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omids For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,598 Times in 1,406 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezair View Post
    This is what happens when you marry a Iranian women. His personality changed after his marriage to his attention seeking wife and her family. During the WC when he wasn’t getting time they were making long essay posts on Instagram and causing hashiyeh as his sister in law is a famous actress. Our boy is whipped sadly.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Pouya For This Useful Post:

Power Member

Thanks
    If Gucci could still play, he would have played during the WC and would have been called to AC. His best days are way behind him. I thought his selection for the WC was questionable at best. I will always have a soft spot for him because of all the great things he did for TM. The goal in South Korea might have been the greatest goal in Iranian football history. But in no way I want to see him anywhere near TM now. It’s time to start phasing out most of the old guys.

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 609

You do not have permission to view the list of names.