Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have a feeling, that wilmots will leave soon, before it really begins..
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
      i think the same. In I.R. current economical/political situation we can only effort a vatani coach.

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
        why would he leave? He's getting paid good money.. He won't find another better situation that ours
        no matter how much of a pain IFF and Iranian govt is especially with their strangehold of sports, no sane coach would just walk away from $1.5 M... That was primarily the reason why CQ never left until he found something better.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          why would he leave? He's getting paid good money.. He won't find another better situation that ours
          no matter how much of a pain IFF and Iranian govt is especially with their strangehold of sports, no sane coach would just walk away from $1.5 M... That was primarily the reason why CQ never left until he found something better.
          So you are saying that CQ stayed in Iran for 8 years because he could not find a better job?!!! Seriously?!!!

The guy could have walked into a number of national coaching positions at higher salary than what he was getting (or not getting) paid by Iran.
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
            So you are saying that CQ stayed in Iran for 8 years because he could not find a better job?!!! Seriously?!!!

The guy could have walked into a number of national coaching positions at higher salary than what he was getting (or not getting) paid by Iran.
            do you think wilmots can find a more high profile high paying potentially big WC performance ready squad? After his disaster at Ivory Coast too? Doubt it. Plus he seems to really love iran already. They will find a way to fix his salary, CQ got all his payments but yes some were delayed. Its not like IFF will leave him in the dark over it.

Comment

Wilmots will stay. Taj will find a way to pay him. The fascist in the Whitehouse doesn’t even want our people to enjoy football. I am more worried about lack of friendlies hence lackluster preparation for our TM.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                do you think wilmots can find a more high profile high paying potentially big WC performance ready squad? After his disaster at Ivory Coast too? Doubt it. Plus he seems to really love iran already. They will find a way to fix his salary, CQ got all his payments but yes some were delayed. Its not like IFF will leave him in the dark over it.
                I was talking about CQ not Wilmots. For Wilmots, where he was in his career, this is a good gig.
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

but he did not get his first payment(s)...it was reported. you start your job and do not receive your money, how long will you stay??
                  World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                  sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                  If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                  -

Comment

Guys please stay on topic.

I disagree with Sirvan on many things but personal attacks are not ok

Comment

THIS IS NOT GEN FORUM!
                      ALL UNRELATE POSTS DELETED!
                      FRIENDLY WARNING! STAY ON TOPIC!
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                        Guys please stay on topic.
                        I disagree with Sirvan on many things but personal attacks are not ok
                        I don't understand why our posts got deleted? We were discussing the influence of the Iranian government on our football. So it was a relevant topic to discuss. Anyway, i wanted to add that your claim of Tarbiat Badani removing Queiroz is incorrect. First of all Queiroz was our coach for over 8 years, that's a very long period. And if the government had any say regarding football matters they would've removed him after the dissapointing Asian Cup of 2015. However it is IFF who decides all football related matters, and they decided to continue their cooperation with Queiroz untill after the world cup of 2018 because they assessed that he was doing a good job. After the world cup of 2018 IFF and Queiroz set a goal in their contract. Which was the reaching of the final of the Asian Cup of 2019, the goal was not reached so both parties agreed to end their cooperation. No Tarbiat Badani involved as you claim. After working for more than 8 years as Iran's coach and a very highy salary, we expected a place in the final. IFF showed the Iranian respect by not firing him, but giving Queiroz the honor to resign himself. So let's not spread any misinformation and anti-Iranian propaganda by creating fabricated stories that it was the "regime" who fired him.

Secondly, my point is that if it wasn't for the criminal sanctions of the terrorist government in the US, IFF would've had no trouble in paying Wilmots his salary and arranging friendly matches. So the blame goes 100% to the terrorists in the US for not wanting Iran to succeed in anything, and not as that funny poster euphory claimed, that it was the "regime" who didn't want Iran to succeed in anything, a clear look at things will show us that it is in fact the US that is so anti-Iran and makes everything related to Iran and Iranians political.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                          I don't understand why our posts got deleted? We were discussing the influence of the Iranian government on our football. So it was a relevant topic to discuss. Anyway, i wanted to add that your claim of Tarbiat Badani removing Queiroz is incorrect. First of all Queiroz was our coach for over 8 years, that's a very long period. And if the government had any say regarding football matters they would've removed him after the dissapointing Asian Cup of 2015. However it is IFF who decides all football related matters, and they decided to continue their cooperation with Queiroz untill after the world cup of 2018 because they assessed that he was doing a good job. After the world cup of 2018 IFF and Queiroz set a goal in their contract.
                          You more generally said that the government has no say in Footballing affairs which just isnt true if you look at the outside influences over the years.

This is TM News, and there has been plenty of TM news regarding government interference..one that led to a ban several years ago.

I'll agree regarding the payment of a coach being a stupid thing to sanction. But theres no denying the effect the government has on our league and TM.

TV rights money being denied, player bans for benign things such as playing an Israeli opponent (even if you oppose their governments actions, you can agree that sports and politics should not mix), and funding IFF directly shows the effect the government can have.

I'm not implicating or denigrating Iranians with these words but very select people in charge.

I's argue there are bureaucratic,possibly corrupt, possibly inept people that set our football back further. Think of Esteghlal missing the squad submission deadline several years ago, and some of the communications IFF has had over the years

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                            TV rights money being denied, player bans for benign things such as playing an Israeli opponent (even if you oppose their governments actions, you can agree that sports and politics should not mix), and funding IFF directly shows the effect the government can have.
                            The problem is that sports and politics is mixed, whether we like it or not : when Russian & Ukrainian teams can't be drawn together (maybe it is also the case for Azerbaijan/Armenia, Spain/Gibraltar, etc..), KSA asking to play Iranian teams in neutral venues, nike loudly asking TM players not to wear their shoes, Fifa blocking Iran's money because of sanctions, etc.. Also Greece cancelling a friendly with Iran several days after playing KSA was weird

Comment

Viva jigars! KEep the love wave going for this miraculous oddity that is our Team Melli.
                              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Taj said today that paying Wilmots is one of his main concerns and he is in ongoing communication with him. Again no mention of friendly for TM on September 5th FIFA day. I think we should kiss that one goodbye

Go TM!

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/3156/تاجامید...‡Ø¯-باشیم

Comment

Working...
                                X