X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Markar Aghajanian interview from last week:

Comment

This video reveals the very same embedded racism in Iranian society that some members on this board espouse. Iran, at least in its aspirational notion, is a model for multiculturalism, sadly sullied by illiterate nationalists whose vile instincts are the reason for why this Armenian brother is facing the difficulties described in this great interview. Competence, experience, and skill won't matter much, neither in Iranian football nor in Iranian society writ large, as long racism governs both Iran and the minds of Iranians.

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
        What a joke even the game against Bangladesh is canceld
        Most people on this board didn't even want the game against Bangladesh and said we'd be better off without, so I'm not sure the reason for your negativity. Seems to only weigh us down.

Comment

His negativity comes from the actions of the IFF and not giving our players the tools and means of succeeding. Its finances, kits, player travel accommodations, setting up friendly matches, etc.

So although some were frustrated that we arent playing a top team, we all wanted a friendly. Now that it is cancelled, its another fucking joke from the IFF.
          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Please stop saying a game was cancelled when it was never even agreed to.
            Its a very loos and bimaze joke.

Comment

Is it me or is IPL starting much later than it usually does?

When are players going to be called up for the September 5th game vs Hong Kong?

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                Is it me or is IPL starting much later than it usually does?

When are players going to be called up for the September 5th game vs Hong Kong?
                It is starting very late.
                IFF and "Sazmane League" are refusing to start the league until the stadiums meet their standards in terms of safety, security, and access (gates, online ticket purchases...).

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  It is starting very late.
                  IFF and "Sazmane League" are refusing to start the league until the stadiums meet their standards in terms of safety, security, and access (gates, online ticket purchases...).
                  doing something good for once, about time.....
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                    This video reveals the very same embedded racism in Iranian society that some members on this board espouse. Iran, at least in its aspirational notion, is a model for multiculturalism, sadly sullied by illiterate nationalists whose vile instincts are the reason for why this Armenian brother is facing the difficulties described in this great interview. Competence, experience, and skill won't matter much, neither in Iranian football nor in Iranian society writ large, as long racism governs both Iran and the minds of Iranians.
                    So him not having any real experience or IFF not wanting a continuation of CQ is racism?! Did this racism exist when a no experience Markar became an assistant TM coach?

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                      So him not having any real experience or IFF not wanting a continuation of CQ is racism?! Did this racism exist when a no experience Markar became an assistant TM coach?
                      Once again, you are talking about things you do not know anything about. When I spoke of racism, I was not referring to any of the things you listed. I was referring to Markar's interview -- which you do not seem to have watched -- specifically @ 41:43. If you want to discuss my post, make sure you know what I am referring to before you jump to premature conclusions. Watch the interview first, comment later.

Comment

IRQ has been banned from hosting matches by FIFA again.

They wanted to play their home WC qualifying matches in Irbil but FIFA said no way Jose.

SO all IRQ home matches will be played on a neutral country.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                          IRQ has been banned from hosting matches by FIFA again.
                          They wanted to play their home WC qualifying matches in Irbil but FIFA said no way Jose.
                          SO all IRQ home matches will be played on a neutral country.
                          Source?
                          I think whats far more likely to hurt them is the investigation into overage players

Edit: Nvm

https://www.foxsportsasia.com/footba...ualifiers/amp/
                          Last edited by perspolis#1; 08-07-2019, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Tomorrow Thursday August 8, 2019 is exactly four weeks from September 5th FIFA day and there is no TM friendly planned. This is worrisome. Same old same old except that there is no CQ fighting openly for a friendly. Hopefully Wilmots is doing it behind the scenes.

Go TM!

Comment

If Wilmots wanted to troll right now, he would call up a TM camp while ligeh bartar seems like it will never start and really light a fire under IFF's butts.

Comment

Alavi (IFF Spokesman) said a few days ago that Wilmots first salary installment has not been paid yet and the camp will start prior the Hong Kong match in Tehran. He did not say anything about a friendly.

https://90tv.ir/news/%D9%82%D8%B3%D8...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

Working...
                                X