X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    A friendly soccer match between Iraq & Iran , December 2019 in Basra, Iraq

دیدار دوستانه تیم ملی فوتبال ایران و عراق در آذرماهرئیس فدراسیون فوتبال ایران در دیدار با وزیر ورزش عراق اعلام کرد دیدار دوستانه فوتبال دو کشور آذرماه برگزار می شود

What is the point of this game? No legionnaires will be released and no club is obligated to release their players for a non FIFA Friendly match date.
    We're also playing them in Asia Cup and World Cup qualifiers so a friendly is a very dumb idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      We're also playing them in Asia Cup and World Cup qualifiers so a friendly is a very dumb idea.
      I think this reason alone makes this a very strange and dumb decision by us.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Why play an opponent which we are facing in qualifiers?

That is stupid..

Comment

Guys, we are playing Hong Kong as our first opponent away.

I get it, it’s frustrating but it unfortunately is what it is. Playing Bangladesh to prepare for Hong Kong.

Our starting 11 will play as they played vs Spain and Portugal with force and grit. I’m optimistic we will get the 3 points.

Friendlies are crucial and they are needed, I know. But in the current economic situation with sanctions, it’s a pain in the ass for us and believe it or not for others to play us too.

Comment

I am sure it is some kind of a mistake by IFF or Taj.

We play a WCQ match vs. Iraq in Basra on Nov.14 th = 23 Aban

Comment

why can't IFF get Australia to come play us in Iran on Nov. 19 th ?

Hell , they are coming to Amman to play Jordan on Nov. 14 th anyway so it makes Perfect sense for them to travel to Tehran to play us after that.

Plus , we haven't played the socceroos since 1997 , it is time.

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                I want to cry
                actually is not bad we can make good money from them, and then use the money against bigger teams

Comment

these round of games are easy we cna get easy friendly and get good money

Comment

The GOAL is clear.
                    QUALIFY for the WC and ASIAN CUP
                    And build a squad that is a mix of youth and experience
                    It begins with games like these easy friendlies
                    OUR fans have their OWN media outlet now... it's called INSTAGRAM ...
                    We are better off with some easy friendly wins and giving more chances for the new coaches to find replacements for the likes of AMIRI and IBRAHIMI and MONTAZERI ... these guys are not gonna play in the next WC but they can certainly play a part in qualifying ...

Comment

From HSV for Mahdavikia

🎖️ 263 games
                      ⚽ 34 goals
                      🤝 57 assists
                      ⏱️ 19,998 minutes with the diamond on his chest 🔷
                      🎁 42nd birthday (July 24th)

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        A friendly soccer match between Iraq & Iran , December 2019 in Basra, Iraq

دیدار دوستانه تیم ملی فوتبال ایران و عراق در آذرماهرئیس فدراسیون فوتبال ایران در دیدار با وزیر ورزش عراق اعلام کرد دیدار دوستانه فوتبال دو کشور آذرماه برگزار می شود

ایران – عراق در بصره؛ تایید نشد

روز گذشته در رسانه ها اینطور عنوان شد که تیم های ایران و عراق آذر ماه در استادیوم بصره با هم بازی دوستانه انجام خواهند داد

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                          why can't IFF get Australia to come play us in Iran on Nov. 19 th ?

Hell , they are coming to Amman to play Jordan on Nov. 14 th anyway so it makes Perfect sense for them to travel to Tehran to play us after that.

Plus , we haven't played the socceroos since 1997 , it is time.
                          Probably because the Aussies have nightmares about playing us in November.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            actually is not bad we can make good money from them, and then use the money against bigger teams
                            Everybody who thinks that IFF will be paid big money for any friendly must have been asleep the last years and has absolut no clue of how the IFF work.
                            Due to all respect, but this is day-dreaming.

Comment

On the women and their attendance in the stadiums:

http://www.bbc.com/persian/sport-49140966

Comment

Take this in....slowly. Seriously, get yourself a nice hot cup of chaiee and enjoy:

🇧🇪
                                Ali Gholizadeh
                                Younes Delfi
                                Omid Noorafkan
                                Kaveh Rezaei
                                Milad Mohammadi

🇷🇺
                                Sardar Azmoun
                                Saeid Ezatolahi

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
                                Alireza Jahanbakhsh
                                (Ryan Tafazolli)