This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
    Your analogy is sooo off but i will entertain it anyway. So yea.. not at all.. I would take off my shoes. However, if the rule is "Leave your wife outside of my house because I don't allow women inside.", Then I would not enter the house either because:
    A) I don't associate with people with backwards thinking.
    B) I have more respect for my wife than to put her through that.
    C) Im not trying to join in on a sausage party.
    @ C lol

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      In that case you should rank 8 wins higher than winning the group. While 8 wins will win the group but winning the group doesn't necessarily mean you get 8 wins.
      Exactly! In my view the first success criterion is winning the group with superior points even if we end up with one or two ties. That is the first and foremost success criterion in my opinion. If we don't meet that, I would call it a failure even if we go to the next phase.

Comment

Actually DPR Korea is not that strong right now, but the group is interesting, dpr korea or lebanon or turkmenistan finishing first in front o south korea is actually possible. we will see....in other group, uzbekistan has equal chance to qualify instead of saudis, but saudis have the advantage not playing yemen and palestine in their countries, but in neutral countries i guess...while uzbekistan will be ready to play in palestine? and probably oman will finish first in front of qatar...it is possible...
        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
        -

Comment

Qatar will win group E. Years of investment paid off in AC 2019 when they won the cup deservedly (it would have been a different story if TM had made it to the final). I am surprised that people underestimate their capabilities.

Comment

Asia needs more powerhouses as it will improve the level of play for Iran as well. I can easily see Japan becoming a R16/QF regular in the WC if all their talent reaches potential. Iran should be able to reach R16 if the group is decent.

Comment

did anyone see ezatolahi's IG post, and know what team he is with now?

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
                did anyone see ezatolahi's IG post, and know what team he is with now?
                Looks like hes staying with Rostov for this season at least. He has one more year left on his contract. So next transfer window should be interesting.
                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Ramin rezaeian’s recent interview

https://youtu.be/5qZXiZDSUAM

Comment

Friendly Game

Iran Vs Qatar
                    Aspire Academy
                    Qatar

U23 vs Q U23

به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم، مهدی تاج رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال در برنامه ورزش و مردم اعلام کرد

که اردوی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان پیش از دیدار با کامبوج !!(
                    هنگ کنگ) در رقابت های مقدماتی جام جهانی 2022،
                    در کمپ اسپایر در قطر برگزار خواهد شد.

همچنین دیدار دوستانه با قطر نیز پیش پشت درهای بسته برگزار می*شود.
                    تاج همچنین اعلام کرد که تیم فوتبال امید هم اردوی خود را در قطر برگزار می کند و دو بازی دوستانه هم خواهد داشت.

Qatar is payimg all the expense.

Last edited by St_Mark; 07-19-2019, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Iran vs Qatar (Doha) - September 5, 2019 - Friendly Match

It is confirmed.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                        It is confirmed.
                        definetley wrong as qatar is placed as team 5 in the group and will play afghanistan on matchday first on september 5. fake news.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fu%C3%...fikation_(AFC)

you can also watch it in the draw..
                        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                        -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                          definetley wrong as qatar is placed as team 5 in the group and will play afghanistan on matchday first on september 5. fake news.
                          https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fu%C3%...fikation_(AFC)
                          you can also watch it in the draw..
                          Game is September 2nd according to Wikipedia

Comment

I don't undrestand , why is Qatar even in the WC qualifying process ?

They are the host and automatically in !!!???

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                              I don't undrestand , why is Qatar even in the WC qualifying process ?

They are the host and automatically in !!!???
                              These groups are also for Asian cup 2023 qualifying

Comment

Oh yes ,I see you are right.

Comment

Working...
                                X