Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montella is a solid option.. Doesn't have the credentials of CQ but I think he is a solid option. I am at least happy they are targeting European coaches who have managed big name clubs.
    Only downside with Montella is that he has ZERO experience managing a national team and we're offering him 1.5 million plus bonuses?
    I don't understand why IFF can't simply wait until the summer to go after Herve Renard. He should be in NO RUSH at all to hire a manager

Comment

It would be very hard for any coach to match or better CQ resume.

BTW, if they are talking 3.5 mil why didn’t just keep CQ for 1.5 and spend another million on TM and the extra mil in their pockets?
      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
        It would be very hard for any coach to match or better CQ resume.

BTW, if they are talking 3.5 mil why didn’t just keep CQ for 1.5 and spend another million on TM and the extra mil in their pockets?
        Because CQ is getting paid 3-4 millions in Colombia with twice the talent, and half the hashyeh...

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
          Montella = morrabie radde 2-3 dar Europa, harja morrabigari karde ekhraj shode va natijeye khobi nagerefte.
          Didn't we say exactly the same things about CQ when he had just started?

I remember we said he had failed everywhere he was a head coach.

Comment

Don't understand why we don't target Lucescu, Hiddink or even Zaccheroni

Comment

Guys be happy with any european who wears a suit and a tie, thats enough. How can someone seriously be unhappy with whoever ? Our options are ones like montella or winfried schäfer/branko/mansourian/..

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                Guys be happy with any european who wears a suit and a tie, thats enough. How can someone seriously be unhappy with whoever ? Our options are ones like montella or winfried schäfer/branko/mansourian/..
                Also we need our football to be coached by different nationality/influences. We had croat, brazilian, portuguese, why not an italian

Comment

Montella may not be ideal but he’s definitely a better and more well experienced coach than Herve Renard who TM has been linked with. I like that he’s young and can have the chance to grow with the team if he performs.....if he gets brought in he deserves a chance before anyone bashes him. CQs first few years weren’t very pretty in case anyone forgot.....
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post

Comment

Whats good for the goose is not always good for the gander. Having said this. CQ was a disaster for Portugal. UAE and even South Africa. No one wanted him until an obscure federation from Iran threw him a life line. Today CQ is more popular than Morinho! Earning just like him ! So give our Man Montella a chance ! He might be the next CQ 2.0 !

Comment

Apparently Brangho wants a chance too!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                          Whats good for the goose is not always good for the gander. Having said this. CQ was a disaster for Portugal. UAE and even South Africa. No one wanted him until an obscure federation from Iran threw him a life line. Today CQ is more popular than Morinho! Earning just like him ! So give our Man Montella a chance ! He might be the next CQ 2.0 !
                          Interesting...
                          They might have to deal with a lot of ridiculous cons but they also have a certain amount of freedom in Iran that they wouldn't have elsewhere, possibility to make a name for themselves.
                          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            Didn't we say exactly the same things about CQ when he had just started?

I remember we said he had failed everywhere he was a head coach.
                            Sly jan, harfeto doroste, karnameye CQ joz dar kenare Alex Ferguson anchenan derakhshan nabood, amma vaghti CQ omad Iran ham az

nazare tajrobe behtar bood, ham ba dar Team Mellie Porteghal kaar karde bood va tajrobeye morrabigarie yek team melli ra daasht, va ham

FALSAFEYE footballish baraye teame melli ma khob bood, chon nazme defai va kaare gorohi behemoon daad.

Montella ham kam-tajrobe hast, ham falsafeye footballish taghriban hamlei hast va rooye kaare defai kheili tamarkoz nemikone, dar Sevilla team ra

aslan rikht be ham.

Albate agar morrabie TM beshe behtarin arezohaa ra barash khaham daasht.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                              Sly jan, harfeto doroste, karnameye CQ joz dar kenare Alex Ferguson anchenan derakhshan nabood, amma vaghti CQ omad Iran ham az
                              nazare tajrobe behtar bood, ham ba dar Team Mellie Porteghal kaar karde bood va tajrobeye morrabigarie yek team melli ra daasht, va ham
                              FALSAFEYE footballish baraye teame melli ma khob bood, chon nazme defai va kaare gorohi behemoon daad.
                              Montella ham kam-tajrobe hast, ham falsafeye footballish taghriban hamlei hast va rooye kaare defai kheili tamarkoz nemikone, dar Sevilla team ra
                              aslan rikht be ham.
                              Albate agar morrabie TM beshe behtarin arezohaa ra barash khaham daasht.
                              Well, maybe he can do good things in Iran anyways. At least he's attacking minded and we may see some attractive football from TM! I agree that he doesn't have WC experience as a coach and hasn't coached any national team. and I do agree that we rather want to have a coach at least at the level of CQ. But if we don't find such a person or he doesn't come to Iran, I think we should not be too "sakht gir".

Comment

So khar to khar, they might just say, sorry no money can ex-tm players volunteer for free, the country needs you.
                                OR
                                International coaches too greedy, we tried our best so we had to settle for a vatani one.

Carlos Tehrani had natural jazabeh,thick skin, going to be difficult to replace our mystical warrior coach...
                                Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Working...
                                X