This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    When I say add Shojaei, I'm not saying he should get playing time, but just be present in the dressing room and help guide players
    Shojaei def. needs to retire immediately from TM! Seriously how on earth can Masoud be our TM-Captain? Although he has the most experienced in the squad, he is the most childish and unintelligent player at the same time on the pitch, frequently getting red carded in crucial games or making bad decisions. When was his last goo performance? In fact, if Masoud would join our opponent during a game, so that it would be 12 v 10 TM players, our winning chances would increase instantly.

Comment

Skocic visited Milad Mo today - he’s now visited every Iranian player in Belgium! Bravo Skocic

https://www.instagram.com/p/B84mC6xne9q/?hl=en
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Seems to at least be a player coach like Queiroz.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Did they actually hire a good coach... let's see !

Comment

Making the rounds. I like Dragan already!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              Making the rounds. I like Dragan already!

LOL imagine he would order in front of his coach a fatty double cheeseburger with french fries and extra ketchup “its all on me coach, thanks for coming by, dig in”
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Can someone explain what happened with the Persepolis game today? I cant read farsi on their instagram and the translation is kind of poor, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
                  Can someone explain what happened with the Persepolis game today? I cant read farsi on their instagram and the translation is kind of poor, thanks
                  Persepolis and the refs lined up for the pregame ceremony but Sepahan didnt.

Game cancelled

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    What do you think is the reason he has played in 3 out of 30 games this season? and no, he does not deserve a spot over anyone who is playing every week, like his teammate Ebrahimi.
                    With that mindset you sound exactly like Pigmots and we all know what happened when we followed that rule of “he won’t get a call up unless he plays every week” loool
                    And a player can’t be “unfit” if he makes the bench every week he may be rusty from not playing 1st team football but considering his talent that’d come back to him very soon. Ezatolahi was our best physical midfielder alongside Ebrahimi and that position had become his position for almost 3 years consistently in which we enjoyed dominating our opponents and barely getting scored on. Of course Quieroz was a big engineer towards that but it was these players. The DM position is probably one of the most positions in Iranian football (Neko,Bagheri,list goes on)
                    The only other player I’d give that opportunity to is maybe Noorafkan

Comment

Dragan making the rounds in Belgium is just awesome. Hopefully, he will do the same in Portugal. He called Sardar on the phone also. He is putting in the time and effort to get to see our legionnaires in Europe in person. That's impressive. He is a point of light in these dark times.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        Dragan making the rounds in Belgium is just awesome. Hopefully, he will do the same in Portugal. He called Sardar on the phone also. He is putting in the time and effort to get to see our legionnaires in Europe in person. That's impressive. He is a point of light in these dark times.

Go TM!
                        as KC McElroy says “He is my heart, my universe”.

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

i am not sure if he is a good candidate, but we shall give him benefit of doubth

Comment

Bahrain cancelled its friendly with Malaysia on March 21.

Comment

I think that most of these games are going to get cancelled. Not just Iran's, but most international football at least for March.

Comment

Skocic met with Dinamo's HC and Sadegh Moharami in Zagreb.

Go TM!

Comment

Working...
                                X